Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XVE] "The Vegan Initiative" [TRADING BOT + MULTIMEDIA] WEBSITE COMING SOON - page 6. (Read 43654 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Hope this project can be resurrected. It is becoming more frustrating to invest in all these new coins because 90% of the time people get burned. how to differentiate between real projects and fakes? Wallet still works fine though so happily staking 
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
What i said months ago its happening now.

Unsold coins of ico are for sale on Yobit and Coinexchange

The original XVE VenezuelaCoin has pumped while TheVeganInitiative who stole the XVE has crashed almost to 1 shitoshi.
And both coins VenezuelaCoin and TheVeganInitiative are showing on some site as they both are one coin creating confusion to traders wanting to make some money of leverage.

Dev still dnt say nothing about the tiker thing and the confusion.

I assume dev has think about this before and buy VenezuelaCoin when it was cheap then dump TheVeganInitiative and pump VenezuelaCoin, Bots and ignorant that dsnt know about it will do the job and as result, the dev get rich...

what are we waiting for on xve?
1sat??

XVE strong coin, in some exchanges is traded at 8 shitoshi and others at 55 shitoshi. Crazy no?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
what are we waiting for on xve?
1sat??
Activity: 57
XVE 50 shitoshi, very good, this coin its picking up.

https://www.coinhills.com/market/xve/

You ain't stopping eh? Stop provoking bruh. We get it, butthurt much but please dood… :/
Activity: 4
Really hoping XVE shoes signs of life soon, I think this has good potential if it had more activity behind it, but oh well, I'll be waiting still.
Activity: 237
Merit: 110
Dev should have a Slack channel at least if he doesn't want that much FUD. Hate when devs don't update regularly. Welcome to the land of crypto.  Undecided

He does have slack, but is not active in there too. Dumped my Vegetables.

Slack is being managed by a group of outsiders aiming at taking over XVE chain, and it won't take long until they hit their last milestone. Have you been talking to them? A small group of rebels is trying to take a seemingly dying coin to the whole new level, their efforts are worthy noting. These guys attempted to contact me yesterday but I blocked them for indefinite time period.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
If dev doesn't show up by the 15th when the website is supposed to launch, I'm going to dump all my coins.  Wink
Activity: 557
Merit: 250
Try downloading my wallet, but it goes very slow, is not it a bootstrap?

He has, after all went very well, also very fast transaction...I buy still a bit of XVE, my feeling is to go on!
Activity: 686
Dev should have a Slack channel at least if he doesn't want that much FUD. Hate when devs don't update regularly. Welcome to the land of crypto.  Undecided

He does have slack, but is not active in there too. Dumped my Vegetables.
btcstakes.com
Activity: 557
Merit: 250
Try downloading my wallet, but it goes very slow, is not it a bootstrap?
Without blockchain explorer, the price will never rise

Agreed, need clarification asap
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Without blockchain explorer, the price will never rise
btcstakes.com
May 15th is the website launch, let's see if he pops up.  Grin
unbelievable! this dump is crazy! why people is selling in loss!!!!  Angry Angry Angry

Dead? Wheres dev?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
unbelievable! this dump is crazy! why people is selling in loss!!!!  Angry Angry Angry
until we have people that buy @10 15 and put sell order from 20 to 30 this coin will never rise, it's easy, it doesn't matter if it's only 50mln cap. They want the coin dead!

could i have more more BTC i would buy more, so there would be less coins in circulation. I have bought my coins with 30-120 and i have 2.4 M them, but i cant alone save a coin. Thouse who are intrested in coin should buy it up and then hold and stake them. So market circualtion would be small and price would rise steadily

I would, but dev needs to clarify whatever questions i have + update coinmarketcap supply
Activity: 343
Merit: 304
You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!
until we have people that buy @10 15 and put sell order from 20 to 30 this coin will never rise, it's easy, it doesn't matter if it's only 50mln cap. They want the coin dead!

could i have more more BTC i would buy more, so there would be less coins in circulation. I have bought my coins with 30-120 and i have 2.4 M them, but i cant alone save a coin. Thouse who are intrested in coin should buy it up and then hold and stake them. So market circualtion would be small and price would rise steadily
Pages:
Jump to: