Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XVE] "The Vegan Initiative" [TRADING BOT + MULTIMEDIA] WEBSITE COMING SOON - page 10. (Read 43654 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
80 Satoshi boyz!!!!!!
Every day new ATH
Activity: 343
Merit: 304
You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!
please vote XVE to be added in poswallet!

Register POSWallet exchange, and vote for XVE being added, to exchange and stakeing wallet.

How to add XVE to POSWallet exchange.

1. Register on POSWallet here
2. in left column choose addcoin
3. Find XVE , THE VEGAN INITIATIVE. Can also search by ctrl +f.
4. Vote once if 24H free. Can also buy votes asmuch you want.
5. GET 1000 votes and coin will be listed.
Activity: 343
Merit: 304
You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!
how much XVEs needed for exchange bot?
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
Gradually from large to small coins there is a huge increase in price. This suggests that a lot of new people find out about cryptocurrency.
Tripled my investment!
And someone's accumulating i think, good ahead for XVE
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
THE VEGAN INITIATIVE IS NOW LISTED ON COINMARKETCAP!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/the-vegan-initiative/

Hi there... I installed new wallet but havent deleted previous one. Now the wallet is not working, and give some error... what shall I do?
please help me in both issues

note: app is giving runtime error

Delete all your files inside %APPDATA% folder except for wallet.dat, then run the new wallet again. If problem persists, download Visual C++ here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555

Thanks dev! I've like doubled  my ico investment and now holding what is left waiting for 200 sat. Today the market was greedy and a lot of xve have been bought! moon!
Activity: 168
THE VEGAN INITIATIVE IS NOW LISTED ON COINMARKETCAP!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/the-vegan-initiative/

Hi there... I installed new wallet but havent deleted previous one. Now the wallet is not working, and give some error... what shall I do?

Delete all your files inside %APPDATA% folder except for wallet.dat, then run the new wallet again. If problem persists, download Visual C++ here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Can anyone tell me how to make sure trading bot is working? What do I need to do? How many coins are needed?
What details do I insert in Exchange Key and Exchange Secret? Smiley

Thank you in advance!

by the way.... XVE value just went up tonight Cheesy

Activity: 546
If you kill a plant to eat it isn't that as cruel as killing an animal? Plants have a life and plants have feelings too! They grow better with music... I don't ever harm a plant...just animals...animals are disgusting creatures, except when cooked properly.
Problem is, animals eat plants too. So eating animals kills plants AND animals...

These billions of animals wouldn't be devouring so many plants if we didn't breed them so much.

But plants don't really suffer like many animals.
Can anyone tell me how to make sure trading bot is working? What do I need to do? How many coins are needed?
What details do I insert in Exchange Key and Exchange Secret? Smiley

Thank you in advance!

by the way.... XVE value just went up tonight Cheesy
If you kill a plant to eat it isn't that as cruel as killing an animal? Plants have a life and plants have feelings too! They grow better with music... I don't ever harm a plant...just animals...animals are disgusting creatures, except when cooked properly.

hahaha what a fu**tard  Grin

Go XVE!! Go Vegan Lifestyle!!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 297
The new wallet works fine and it's amazing! well done dev. Hope to see price movement after this release

The price has already reacted. + 50% is a good indicator, but maybe this is just the beginning.
Activity: 126
The new wallet works fine and it's amazing! well done dev. Hope to see price movement after this release
Activity: 319
Have you tested this on Win 10? Because I had to update my pc few days ago

Yep, works like a charm
Have you tested this on Win 10? Because I had to update my pc few days ago
Checked, give users notice it and price will sky
NEW WALLET RELEASED

Featuring:

- VeganSociety (news page) - Keep yourself updated on what's happening in Vegan world
- VeganEngine (multimedia content preview) - Preview page for Vegan multimedia content in-wallet capability (also suitable for the upcoming The Vegan Initiative website)
- Trading Bot Tab (locked - more info coming soon) - Automatic trader based on Bittrex API, unlockable with a certain sum of staking coins
- Dynamic PoS Tab (coming soon) - Dynamic Proof of Stake management to control subsidy based on coins in circulation

Download: https://mega.nz/#!w2RChCSL!yeDYYXSH0q9p5n0LXos-jMSAedEsBLh3m_sqcfIn39s

I was waiting for this Grin Thanks for the update, will download as soon as I get home, already got my cheap coins yesterday!
Coming back here after a while and glad to ckeck update major here and yobit add
Pages:
Jump to: