Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XVE] "The Vegan Initiative" [TRADING BOT + MULTIMEDIA] WEBSITE COMING SOON - page 9. (Read 43654 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Is there a slack channel for ideas, conversation, and progress updates?
Activity: 57
Redcastle how is the website going? Any new updates you have for us?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Just bought a small bag just to hold, let's see where this goes. Couldn't hold back at the current price. If it moons, I promise to eat Tofu for a whole year straight!!  Grin Grin
Activity: 343
Merit: 304
You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!
Ok. I am not a vegan. But know people who are. This project could go far and rise in time. I told some friends who were vegans about this project and they seem very interested at aquiring some vegan coins and staking. I will have to teach them as they are new to cryptocurrency. I try to get as many people into crypto as I can. So maybe I should become a crypto tutor. Hopefully they will thank me in 1 years time. I told them this is a new project and you must be patient and let things develop.

if you belive in XVE then go vote for XVE to be added on POSWallet exchange

Register POSWallet exchange, and vote for XVE being added, to exchange and stakeing wallet.

How to add XVE to POSWallet exchange.

1. Register on POSWallet here
2. in left column choose addcoin
3. Find XVE , THE VEGAN INITIATIVE. Can also search by ctrl +f.
4. Vote once if 24H free. Can also buy votes asmuch you want.
5. GET 1000 votes and coin will be listed.
Activity: 40
Ok. I am not a vegan. But know people who are. This project could go far and rise in time. I told some friends who were vegans about this project and they seem very interested at aquiring some vegan coins and staking. I will have to teach them as they are new to cryptocurrency. I try to get as many people into crypto as I can. So maybe I should become a crypto tutor. Hopefully they will thank me in 1 years time. I told them this is a new project and you must be patient and let things develop.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
xve on fire, buy xve for a better profits, many updates are coming from the dev, buy now and hold. bot on xve buying 2k sats at a go,join the train now and make a huge profits
Why all those sell that low? People won't sell lower than ico price!

Seems like dev dumping, but not sure. Or someone just trying to get off from coin and selling with loss, but i think devs are dumping, that project not seem very active,

I think I want to disagree, I need to disagree..

everyone have right to disagree or agree, opinions are subjective, Total volume what XVE is made whould have rised price to atlest 1500. That is not normal, i bought 2 M coin and i holding i know with 2 weeks price is 1 sat. so 1 BTC is not much what i have invested, but atlest i know there is no point to invest more. If project would be real, trhead would be active or atlest alternative communiaction channel announced . In ico there were sold about 3 Million coins. 50Million was premined, and in cirulation there is more that 3 million. So devs are dumping rest of 47M coins
Activity: 57

Seems like dev dumping, but not sure. Or someone just trying to get off from coin and selling with loss, but i think devs are dumping, that project not seem very active,

I think I want to disagree, I need to disagree..
Activity: 6
Yes, the developers are only busy with dumping coins, a high fake volume on yobit to get attention. Still missing details over the circulation supply.
In any case, my average purchase price is through trading 0 sat. So I can only make a profit on this project.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Wink? Grin? Which language is that?  Huh
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
XVE doing great. big pump asap.  Smiley
Check market,catch signals.
Yeah...Now just buy and keep it
Wait for pump XVE   Cool Wink Wink

Nice. Is this just going to be a pump and dump coin? What come after big pump is a big ____.  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Yeah...Now just buy and keep it
Wait for pump XVE   Cool Wink Wink
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
please vote XVE to be added in poswallet!

Register POSWallet exchange, and vote for XVE being added, to exchange and stakeing wallet.

How to add XVE to POSWallet exchange.

1. Register on POSWallet here
2. in left column choose addcoin
3. Find XVE , THE VEGAN INITIATIVE. Can also search by ctrl +f.
4. Vote once if 24H free. Can also buy votes asmuch you want.
5. GET 1000 votes and coin will be listed.

Dont forget to keep voting!
Activity: 14
What was the total number of coins released after the ICO?
Steady volume between 30-40 btc daily.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Trader*Investor
First of all Nice work dev .
I saw some previous post on this coin and saw about GMB .
I hate scammers so here is some info on them

Crypto_whale100 on twitter is a scammer who was promoting gmb ico , he blocked me for tweeting that he was a scammer .

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCCNY/vFHkwH3b-if-you-missed-bitcoin-at-1-and-ETH-at-0-5-the-next-X100-is/
Activity: 14
Pages:
Jump to: