Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XYLO] PoW/PoS HYBRID MASTERNODE | PAYMENT SYSTEM - page 17. (Read 50974 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Seems that this coin is dead - developer disappeared, coinsmarkets dropped it. It was obvious XIOS clone, same happened there - after the pump github repo suddenly was deleted.

there was made fork on xylo. dev needs to fix wallet to work fine with exchange. stop panic.

Do you believe yourself what you're saying that dev is still around Smiley ? Be realistic and stop dreaming, he made his job and moved on.

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Seems that this coin is dead - developer disappeared, coinsmarkets dropped it. It was obvious XIOS clone, same happened there - after the pump github repo suddenly was deleted.

there was made fork on xylo. dev needs to fix wallet to work fine with exchange. stop panic.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Activity: 250
🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰
When will be opened?

they need sync network with coinsmarkets. wait for devs announcement

mnrank price looks very high
I do not see coins in my wallet
Activity: 224
When will be opened?

they need sync network with coinsmarkets. wait for devs announcement
Activity: 250
🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰
When will be opened?
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
they delisted the coin... we cant sell or buy...
Activity: 345
Wallet is crazy now, what's happen?

See above.  There has been a possible fork and so CoinsMarkets has disabled the wallet.  We need the Dev to look into it and possibly issue an updated wallet to fix the issue.

(I'm guessing that this is the "ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK 751" that I am seeing thousands of entries for in the debug log now).
Activity: 120

Probably HardFork  Grin
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 896
Merit: 323
who knows exactly how many coins for a node?

1000 coins. no more and no less, exactly one thousand.
Activity: 4
What just Happened...? THERE WAS A FORK?

News
Xylo coin disabled
Time : 2017-12-10

There is a possible fork on the chain we are checking with dev
Activity: 364
who knows exactly how many coins for a node?
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
On the exchange coinsmarkets.com xylo wallet sais: "Posible fork, do not send any coins checking now". What does this mean? You can't send or withdraw anymore from the exchange? So this means no more uplads and dumps by the masternoders?
Activity: 108
Dev would you please update the block explorer link on first post on this thread, by the way thanks for fixing the block difficulties.
Hello
How many nodes I can have on the one IP address?
Activity: 38
Ha ha ha coin name on a mobile company.  First coin on mobile company I saw was Xiaomi and this Xylo is second
Now Masternode cost 1000 coin or 10000 coins?

In the wallet menu I see the number 10000

I presume it is 1000, but that the dev didn't update all the entries that say 10000 from whichever coin they copied the wallet off of.

The fact is that the day before yesterday I saw there was written 1000 coins....
Activity: 345
Now Masternode cost 1000 coin or 10000 coins?

In the wallet menu I see the number 10000

I presume it is 1000, but that the dev didn't update all the entries that say 10000 from whichever coin they copied the wallet off of.
Activity: 50
dont sell your coin..cryptopia is coming..... <3
Agreed.. better wait and keep staking ...
Pages:
Jump to: