Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XYLO] PoW/PoS HYBRID MASTERNODE | PAYMENT SYSTEM - page 27. (Read 50974 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
What different between this coin and Xios? Looks like very similar coins. Xios for CPU, this coin also?

You weren't able to mine xios with a CPU. Only with scrypt miners. The collateral requirement is the same for both tho so it would be pretty interesting to see how far this coin's price can go comparing it with xios. Xios high was like 50k
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added XYLO to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for XYLO Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u XgVZrX1LcrdSNHrwn33shfz653WeMW8G7V -p c=XYLO 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/XYLO

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2089

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Your pool looks very active, adding lots of new coins recently.
We're trying!  We try to add at least a few coins a week!  Come try us out!  Smiley
just a heads up, the reason for the unstable diff is because dev is nicehashing the diff.. to raise price. makes sense now why xylo was on coinsmarkets before release

Have you got any proof that the dev is doing this?

@Dev... we need that block chain moving. How can we help that?

well, no concrete prroof. but ive noticed the same stuff going onin gobyte and not long after i posted this, hash dropped from 4th, to 300 gh

I can give you a proof though..... the moment i said "this coin is not for asic mining" the hash rate suddenly dropped and everything worked fine
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
just a heads up, the reason for the unstable diff is because dev is nicehashing the diff.. to raise price. makes sense now why xylo was on coinsmarkets before release

well, no concrete prroof. but ive noticed the same stuff going onin gobyte and not long after i posted this, hash dropped from 4th, to 300 gh
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
What different between this coin and Xios? Looks like very similar coins. Xios for CPU, this coin also?
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
I can see this person [busminer#3957] Both in Gobyte and Xylo Discord as helper ....  What you think?
Grin

Are you developer of both coins
No, join discord and you can find developers there.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
I can see this person [busminer#3957] Both in Gobyte and Xylo Discord as helper ....  What you think?
Grin
Activity: 131
Fourth.... don't try asic mining, its probably not for the asics.... it is scrypt but with many improvements.... you will waste your time and ours.....

If it's not for ASICs, then for what? GPU/CPU?
It seems, i was right. It for quantum computer Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Fourth.... don't try asic mining, its probably not for the asics.... it is scrypt but with many improvements.... you will waste your time and ours.....

If it's not for ASICs, then for what? GPU/CPU?
Guys .... I just did 2 Blocks....its showing in my Antminer Software....not in the Pool.... so we should be @ Block 504 !!!

I am in this Pool:    http://s1.altcoinix.com/xylo/public/

However to the XYLO Team ..... I want to get paid for my Work... and the Power I am putting in here... 2 x  Scrypt Antminer L3+   doing about 1.1 GH/s.

Please let me know ...how we handle this the Pool is perfectly connected to the Network... I see the overall Hashrate etc.... so lets move this forward now with the Blocks ...or advise otherwise... because the Pool is not showing it .... but for SURE this Blocks are done  !!!!!

Regards Guys...

First... if it is a pool issue , then you should contact to the respective pool owner.....

Second.... even if the blocks are found the pools will pay you on fixed intervals only....

Third.... sorry we never reached block 504 at the time you said.... nowhere visible....

Hope you understood correctly.... thank you
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Guys .... I just did 2 Blocks....its showing in my Antminer Software....not in the Pool.... so we should be @ Block 504 !!!

I am in this Pool:    http://s1.altcoinix.com/xylo/public/

However to the XYLO Team ..... I want to get paid for my Work... and the Power I am putting in here... 2 x  Scrypt Antminer L3+   doing about 1.1 GH/s.

Please let me know ...how we handle this the Pool is perfectly connected to the Network... I see the overall Hashrate etc.... so lets move this forward now with the Blocks ...or advise otherwise... because the Pool is not showing it .... but for SURE this Blocks are done  !!!!!

Regards Guys...
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

Activity: 242
The wallet can't synchronize, and it will be stuck in 502。
Activity: 588
Merit: 116

Yes, developer has come from Nibiru to eat our childrens!
Activity: 700
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added XYLO to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for XYLO Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u XgVZrX1LcrdSNHrwn33shfz653WeMW8G7V -p c=XYLO 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/XYLO

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2089

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Activity: 131
We are mining 502 block for 16 hours.
I'm checking explorer every hour, to return to mining.
It's funny, this project makes me horny Grin
p.s. There is russian word "xyйлo". You can google to know, what meaning of it.

Activity: 6
Huh

coin stuck in block 502

Code:
2017-11-29 23:03:46 ERROR: CreateCoinStake: Failed to detect masternode to pay
2017-11-29 23:16:34 ERROR: CreateCoinStake: Failed to detect masternode to pay

any solution?

We just need to wait until XYLO eventually gets to block 1000.

After block 1000 updates get activated which means that problems like this are out of the way  Smiley
Activity: 6
Masternode auction on discord
join for early benefits
https://discord.gg/NRM9yDA
fuck your masternode my coins got lost to fucking that stupid exchange that I spent hours mining.... fuck this project it sucks ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@airbou
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-XYLO.htm

XYLO wallet just got updated. Login and your coins should be there again
Pages:
Jump to: