Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XYLO] PoW/PoS HYBRID MASTERNODE | PAYMENT SYSTEM - page 28. (Read 50974 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
I cant find the specification for mining? How cois/block and the changes in rewards as the blocks increase?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
 Huh

coin stuck in block 502

Code:
2017-11-29 23:03:46 ERROR: CreateCoinStake: Failed to detect masternode to pay
2017-11-29 23:16:34 ERROR: CreateCoinStake: Failed to detect masternode to pay

any solution?
Activity: 224
Masternode auction on discord
join for early benefits
https://discord.gg/NRM9yDA
fuck your masternode my coins got lost to fucking that stupid exchange that I spent hours mining.... fuck this project it sucks ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Masternode auction on discord
join for early benefits
https://discord.gg/NRM9yDA
Activity: 334
Merit: 13
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
612k diff. it's impossible, to mine it.
We need quantum computer, urgently Grin

Just rent some rig in nicehash, and you could beat it  Grin
Activity: 242
Activity: 131
612k diff. it's impossible, to mine it.
We need quantum computer, urgently Grin
Activity: 224
XYLO coin pool updated and working

http://109.235.67.6/getting_started

matthew smith
Activity: 254
Merit: 101
As i said, to mitigate network spikes, concentrate resources on a single pool!  Angry
So technical. when are you actually going to adress this completely broken difficulty algo?

Its not a issue of coding, or any algorithm.... But the difficulty is fluctuating due to the fluctuating hash power..... The hash power goes from 5GH/s to 4.2 TH/s and then falls back to 10 GH/s

We can't help till block 1000..... and then they can't do this trick anymore.....

Difficulty adjustment is done per block to prevent any single miner or pool to overtake the coin. So all the miners are secured.
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
don't worry hun. I didn't lose any money  Kiss. You are just a special casethat thinks 2 minutes block time means going from 10K difficulty to 290K in a half hour is normal. If you think that is normal then you seriously need to find a different hobby.

Noone cares. I'm just glad a little that some silly nicehash asses have been kicked out from this coin.  Smiley Bye-bye, fruit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
bla bla bla

Previously you said that you've rented some power, so I understand your butthurt.

don't worry hun. I didn't lose any money  Kiss. You are just a special casethat thinks 2 minutes block time means going from 10K difficulty to 290K in a half hour is normal. If you think that is normal then you seriously need to find a different hobby.

So technical. when are you actually going to adress this completely broken difficulty algo?
Activity: 196

When will trading start again ....

I think coinsmarket is upgrading their wallet. Issues should be fixed soon
We have sent request to CoinsMarkets to fix the issue. Hope they fix it soon.
Activity: 16
too much Undecided
Activity: 75

Hello.
The question is this.
I mine a coin about a day, I extracted about 12 coins. My weight in the position shows 0 network weight 0 time of receipt of reward 0.
How to fix it?
The wallet is synchronized and participates in the share.
pos isnt started

Does not work in this coin? Will the developer fix it?
Activity: 700

Hello.
The question is this.
I mine a coin about a day, I extracted about 12 coins. My weight in the position shows 0 network weight 0 time of receipt of reward 0.
How to fix it?
pos isnt started
Activity: 75

Hello.
The question is this.
How to fix it?
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
bla bla bla

Previously you said that you've rented some power, so I understand your butthurt.
Pages:
Jump to: