Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YAC] YACoin ongoing development - page 17. (Read 379983 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
April 24, 2016, 12:10:05 PM
Hello everyone, from a bit of time that I do not open my wallet, now I have no more sync. I have to add new block, file.conf? Thanks!

Put this ip into yacoin.conf file:

addnode=199.204.38.210
Activity: 557
Merit: 250
April 24, 2016, 09:51:30 AM
Hello everyone, from a bit of time that I do not open my wallet, now I have no more sync. I have to add new block, file.conf? Thanks!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 02, 2016, 06:10:45 PM
very interesting coin with a very small capitalization
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
March 31, 2016, 09:57:04 AM
Regarding Bter...

On 27 March they responded to all my open tickets saying YAC deposits were fixed.  All of the deposits I made over the past few weeks did in fact appear.

On 29 March, I made two new deposits, and neither have appeared after over 100 confirmations.  I've opened another ticket.

I am done with Bter.  My thanks again to Yobit and Alcurex for giving us a reliable trading platform.

Yes, balance YACoin is correct. Good news.
Activity: 24
March 29, 2016, 06:14:57 PM
Regarding Bter...

On 27 March they responded to all my open tickets saying YAC deposits were fixed.  All of the deposits I made over the past few weeks did in fact appear.

On 29 March, I made two new deposits, and neither have appeared after over 100 confirmations.  I've opened another ticket.

I am done with Bter.  My thanks again to Yobit and Alcurex for giving us a reliable trading platform.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
March 29, 2016, 07:17:20 AM
I agree...certainly wouldn't use it again...just advising folk they may be able to get some out, managed to get all mine out the other day...Smiley
Hi folks...

bter processing deposits, and withdrawals working fine too...

Phew!

Cheers,

Roister01

Working fine? How fine? How many hours or days?

If it have worked fine without any true withdraw or deposit problem say example 1 year. Then can say "working fine".
Of course some times may need short time system services etc but if your coins are weeks or months there locked (or loosed) this is not acceptable at all. If fiat money system some do this he is soon in jail.

My experience from quite long time period with Bter is that this service is total crap.  Unbelievable random lottery when you can withdraw or  deposit.

Yesterday, some deposit tested and works.
Today, deposit did not work. Deposit address get YAC ok. But not updated to account balance. Are these test coins now there 1 day or 5 months - who knows. And if look Bter, they may think - who cares and so what.

Qxw
Activity: 203
March 29, 2016, 06:56:47 AM
Hi folks...

Phew!

Cheers,

Roister01

Working fine? How fine? How many hours or days?

If it have worked fine without any true withdraw or deposit problem say example 1 year. Then can say "working fine".
Of course some times may need short time system services etc but if your coins are weeks or months there locked (or loosed) this is not acceptable at all. If fiat money system some do this he is soon in jail.

My experience from quite long time period with Bter is that this service is total crap.  Unbelievable random lottery when you can withdraw or  deposit.

Yesterday, some deposit tested and works.
Today, deposit did not work. Deposit address get YAC ok. But not updated to account balance. Are these test coins now there 1 day or 5 months - who knows. And if look Bter, they may think - who cares and so what.
March 29, 2016, 06:07:25 AM
I agree...certainly wouldn't use it again...just advising folk they may be able to get some out, managed to get all mine out the other day...Smiley
Activity: 809
Merit: 501
March 28, 2016, 05:53:54 PM
I requested a YAC withdrawal from BTER a few days ago, and it is still processing...

I'm on there for testing purposes. I've warned people about the BTER.com scam long ago.

Meanwhile, coinmarketcap.com is completely up-to-date now. YoBit and alcurEX are listed for the YAC/BTC trading pair! I would strongly suggest using one of those two sites instead of BTER.
March 27, 2016, 06:15:52 AM
Hi folks...

Phew!

Cheers,

Roister01
legendary
Activity: 938
March 26, 2016, 03:04:24 AM
YACC is not YAC.  Different coins.

YACC thread is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annyacc-yaccoin-0913-maintenace-release-514739

Sorry, but what a dumb idea to name a coin almost the same as another. I'm out!
Just to correct the correction a little Smiley

YAC's block zero is dated  1367991220 (local 01:33:40 05/08/2013)
and
that YACC forum is dated 3/13/2014, so that makes YAC > 10 months older than YACC Roll Eyes

Ron

I know. I was one of the first people mining YAC, but I never heard of YACC until today. I even bought YACC on Poloniex thinking it was YAC. Darn me...

Yeah two totally different coins. But check this out, I went to coinmarketcap to check on YAC and Gliss made the same mistake! He has Poloniex under the market listings for YAC and it is in fact the YACC API he has tracking it. 13 satoshis.  Cheesy

I will PM Gliss about it.
March 23, 2016, 09:52:46 PM
Windmaster, are you going to update the OP anytime soon???

Should remove bter.com. Deposits are not working at all now.

And of course, add alcurEX and YoBit. Thanks!
March 23, 2016, 08:29:11 PM
Someone donated 0.5 BTC to YoBit.net and probably at least 0.1 BTC to alcurEX to get YAC on those exchanges.

You might as well fess up now Smiley
March 23, 2016, 05:58:27 PM
Hello there,
I made a request for YAC to be listed on Alcurex.
Apparently it has to be voted but it's an easy shot.

The voting can be made at:
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/newcoin

Thanks!

We made it on Alcurex too!

https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=yac_btc

Qxw
March 23, 2016, 09:28:56 AM
Well done Matveevka...progress at last!

Does anyone know, what happens to the coins that have been sent to bter, that have cleared my wallet, but haven't arrived at bter? Where do they go?

In blockexplorer Yacoin it can be seen that the coins have reached the right place but at the exchange are not displayed Angry  Support answer:

Bter Support (bter)

Mar 23, 16:27

We are working on it. Thanks for your patience

Yes, same answer every time I try note them to repair this problem.
And, of course block explorer show coins arrived to right deposit address. But balance is not updated in exchange.
I wonder also why this YAC price rising happend just after this problem started. We all know, or least suspect, Bter itself have quite lot of YAC's.  Also can see that when you sold YAC's, your YAC's are still (mostly) in your deposit address. Bit strange.

Activity: 288
Merit: 260
March 23, 2016, 07:52:38 AM
Does anyone know, what happens to the coins that have been sent to bter, that have cleared my wallet, but haven't arrived at bter? Where do they go?

If coins have been sent from your wallet then the coins have arrived to bter wallet. It is done with one transaction.
You can check TX ID (right mouse button in Transactions -> Show transaction details) and find it in block explorer.

If you sent to the right deposit address and coins not shown on your bter balance - it's scam.
legendary
March 23, 2016, 07:44:51 AM

In blockexplorer Yacoin it can be seen that the coins have reached the right place but at the exchange are not displayed Angry  Support answer:

Bter Support (bter)

Mar 23, 16:27

We are working on it. Thanks for your patience
March 23, 2016, 06:07:04 AM

legendary
March 23, 2016, 04:09:16 AM
YACoin [YAC] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/YAC/BTC
YACoin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/YAC

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/YAC/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/imginfo/YAC[/img][/url]

Donate YAC coins to our Giveaway: https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

Please report about YAC update/fork/issue here: https://yobit.net/en/reportupdate/YAC

YAHOO!! Good. Request send 21 day ago -))).

Who did this??? Was it you, matveevka?

Yes. Like this coin. Wink Bter is bad trade place - send 8k YAC - not delievered.  Angry To Yobit.net transaction is OK.
Activity: 24
March 22, 2016, 03:21:21 PM
This is fantastic!!  Thanks to Yobit for adding the coin, and thanks to all who requested.

Yobit wallet still catching up on blocks it looks like... it's about 20K blocks behind but moving pretty fast.
Pages:
Jump to: