Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YAC] YACoin ongoing development - page 7. (Read 379839 times)

Activity: 809
Merit: 501
October 04, 2018, 08:41:22 PM
YACoin 0.4.9 Official Release!
Notable features include:
- built-in block explorer
- price fetcher - located in the block explorer or with the command "getyacprice" in the command-line interface (requires server.pem file)
- built-in CPU miner added back in (activate with gen=1)
- LevelDB in place of Berkeley DB
- Various 'clean-up' items in the code--setting the stage for YACoin 1.0.0

YACoin 0.4.9 'officially' released. Binaries on yacoin.org have been updated. The Github repo master has been updated and 0.4.9 source code available under "releases."

YACoin has been out unofficially for a long time. But the final touches and testing was just completed. Feedback is very welcome. There is no pool, but many CPUs are profitable mining YACoin even in this depressed crypto-ecosystem.

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 11:58:53 PM
RPCport? Huh
Hello ?,

By definition, the rpcport is mainnet port -1, which is 7687, by definition also on test net it is 17687

You can see it in the code in bitcoinrpc.cpp -> GetDefaultRPCPort()

Ron
OK thank you.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 11:24:44 PM
RPCport? Huh
Hello ?,

By definition, the rpcport is mainnet port -1, which is 7687, by definition also on test net it is 17687

You can see it in the code in bitcoinrpc.cpp -> GetDefaultRPCPort()

Ron
September 15, 2018, 10:03:40 AM
RPCport? Huh
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 12:06:34 PM
Coincap has us listed as inactive.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/yacoin/

A mining pool would be helpful.  Can anyone set one up for us?

Also the website needs to be updated.  Who is owns it?
September 11, 2018, 05:48:03 AM
how mining this coin?solo or pool? Huh Huh

Solo mining! You can find at least one block a day with an i7.

Lol, and you need 15 blocks a day just to earn $1.
Pointless

J

Average should be about $0.15-0.20 at current value. More mining nodes will help the network.
September 11, 2018, 05:38:20 AM

Out of interest, which miner are you using cos I cant get any cpu miner working on my I5 even to benchmark

I'm using "minerd-yacoin_stratum_x64_2_4_0" with "minerd-x64-avx2.exe -a scrypt-chacha --nfmin=19 --nfmax=19 -t 4 --benchmark"
and I never get any figures....

Try "minerd-x64-core2.exe" -a scrypt-jane --nfmin=19 --nfmax=19 -t 4 --benchmark"
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
September 11, 2018, 04:42:48 AM

Out of interest, which miner are you using cos I cant get any cpu miner working on my I5 even to benchmark

I'm using "minerd-yacoin_stratum_x64_2_4_0" with "minerd-x64-avx2.exe -a scrypt-chacha --nfmin=19 --nfmax=19 -t 4 --benchmark"
and I never get any figures....
Activity: 74
September 11, 2018, 04:34:29 AM
YACoin is one of the few coins that alt could be mined efficiently on the CPU. This means that almost all computers (new or old) can be used to mine YACoins, this is a great innovation and simple, this will give you the ease to mine YACoins.
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 04:31:58 AM
Developers - a purse on a MAC does not work?  Huh
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
September 11, 2018, 04:27:34 AM

Lol, and you need 15 blocks a day just to earn $1.
Pointless

J
September 11, 2018, 04:22:26 AM

September 11, 2018, 12:29:48 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 12:46:12 PM
Any chance that YoBit synchronize the YAC wallet?

This appears at the deposit and withdrawal windows:

Wallet status: Delayed (1791063 blocks)

Huh

So you can't deposit or retire a single YACoin from YoBit.
With the IObit exchange you need to be very careful, because even in good times people often complained about the exchange. There may be problems with input or output. I think everyone knows.
Activity: 108
August 09, 2018, 11:21:44 AM
Thanks for doing this Wind.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 11:19:39 AM
The marketing ability of the YACoin project team needs to be strengthened, and the future development is still worth looking forward to.
Activity: 226
August 08, 2018, 11:12:49 AM
Are you guys looking for an exchange?   I can put you on altilly.com

Mike

I was looking into altilly.com. It looked great to me. It would be fantastic to have another exchange for YACoin.

But I would keep confirmations required high (like 100) for the time being.

I think that altilly.com will have more volume in the next future time. May be around half or one year from now.
Yacoin is good enough for surviving in cryptocurrency. I think that altilly.com is good for us. And also may be we should consider more than this. ( should consider Cryptopia , Bittrex , etc ).

I reached out to Mike, but I haven't heard a response yet.

I like the idea of supporting up-and-coming exchanges. A lot of the big exchanges seem to be in the business of requiring huge bribes. They will also delist coins after receiving bribes! I'd rather be on a smaller exchange with at least some morals.

A problem that YACoin is having is a severe lack of communication out of YoBit. It is important to have the one exchange onboard with the upcoming network upgrade.

I think that altilly.com will please to list us on his exchange. Yacoin 's wallet is synced. It's no problem for deposit/withdrawal.If we can add more exchange and traders buy more Yacoin, then I hope that Yacoin will be successful as our name. ( Your Alternative Currency ).
August 06, 2018, 12:26:33 AM

Mike

I was looking into altilly.com. It looked great to me. It would be fantastic to have another exchange for YACoin.

I think that altilly.com will have more volume in the next future time. May be around half or one year from now.
Yacoin is good enough for surviving in cryptocurrency. I think that altilly.com is good for us. And also may be we should consider more than this. ( should consider Cryptopia , Bittrex , etc ).

I reached out to Mike, but I haven't heard a response yet.

I like the idea of supporting up-and-coming exchanges. A lot of the big exchanges seem to be in the business of requiring huge bribes. They will also delist coins after receiving bribes! I'd rather be on a smaller exchange with at least some morals.

A problem that YACoin is having is a severe lack of communication out of YoBit. It is important to have the one exchange onboard with the upcoming network upgrade.
Activity: 226
August 04, 2018, 09:55:51 AM

Mike

Mike

Pages:
Jump to: