Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YAC] YACoin ongoing development - page 8. (Read 379839 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 3
Are you guys looking for an exchange?   I can put you on altilly.com

Mike
Activity: 115
Found the miner software.
How to start mining, don't find any pool.
Can bring (master)node online, is yobit thrustworthy ?

I tried Yobit by making a deposit and a withdrawal of a little amount of another coin. No problem with the deposit, but still can't get my coins back, I posted a ticket a week ago, and still no response.  Angry
Any chance that YoBit synchronize the YAC wallet?

This appears at the deposit and withdrawal windows:

Wallet status: Delayed (1791063 blocks)

Huh

So you can't deposit or retire a single YACoin from YoBit.

I'm seeing

DEPOSIT YAC
Wallet status: Online (1791114 blocks)

Granted, there are a lot of orphans happening. We know someone is mining and minting with incorrect timestamps, so that could be the reason.

You are right, today I see in both,

But yesterday both were offline. So my next question is, Can everyone retire Yac from YoBit right now?

Thanks for your help.  Grin

Well, with all the answers I got during this time, I assume no one can retire from YoBit for the moment.  Huh
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Found the miner software.
How to start mining, don't find any pool.
Can bring (master)node online, is yobit thrustworthy ?

Huh

I'm seeing

DEPOSIT YAC

Granted, there are a lot of orphans happening. We know someone is mining and minting with incorrect timestamps, so that could be the reason.

You are right, today I see in both,

But yesterday both were offline. So my next question is, Can everyone retire Yac from YoBit right now?

Thanks for your help.  Grin
Activity: 809
Merit: 501

Huh

I'm seeing

DEPOSIT YAC

Huh

Activity: 802
Merit: 1003
GCVMMWH
there are 2 coins.... theres   YAC COIN ,  AND THEN THERES  YACC COIN...

YACC COIN is a garbage coin almost certainly created to "ride the coattails" of our name back in the day.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15583532

Yacoin will be back to where it was and even more after all of the dev teams' efforts are completed, stay tuned!
Activity: 28
With this project, I sincerely believe that the future is here at hand. Good plan with bright future.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
there are 2 coins.... theres   YAC COIN ,  AND THEN THERES  YACC COIN...
April 29, 2018, 02:01:19 AM
General question: I have an i5 2550k, and an i7 3770. Both are profitable per calculators mining most of the gpu minable coins. I usually let them just run cpuminer, and mine on an LTC pool all the time, racking up a little here and there.
Being Yacoin is optomized for CPU mining and NO GPU mining, would I be better off mining a GPU coin with these CPUs... or is Yacoin more profitable all things being equal for these CPUs? There just aren't any calculators that would answer this one way or another.

Technically, there is a calculator: http://www.whattomine.com/coins/42-yac-chacha-nf17 although it is a little complicated because of the minimum difficulty level that YACoin is currently subject to..

Soon YACoin will be THE most miner-friendly coin out there. Yes, it seems that high memory requirements are the best way to keep GPUs and even ASICS from gaining an advantage.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 12:55:47 AM
s there any guide how to pos mining yacoin?
There should be at least the statement that generally, PoS alt-coins (programs) automatically do PoS "work" when the program starts.  The only proviso is that you have to have some units (coins) in that crypto-currency (coin).  And the best way is to earn them by doing something useful for that currency (coin). 

The terminology used is so deceptive , wrong and misleading in this whole arena that it is really difficult to answer simple questions without having to define - explain almost every term used in answering the question!  See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur037LYsb8M especially about 12 minutes in.

Ron
Activity: 96
April 28, 2018, 11:36:38 AM
General question: I have an i5 2550k, and an i7 3770. Both are profitable per calculators mining most of the gpu minable coins. I usually let them just run cpuminer, and mine on an LTC pool all the time, racking up a little here and there.
Being Yacoin is optomized for CPU mining and NO GPU mining, would I be better off mining a GPU coin with these CPUs... or is Yacoin more profitable all things being equal for these CPUs? There just aren't any calculators that would answer this one way or another.
Activity: 17
April 27, 2018, 10:14:54 PM
AMD's next gen APU with HSA will be very interesting, the unified memory addressing can be the boost for the scrypt or even scrypt jane. In next year, we can try Kaveri.
Activity: 52
April 27, 2018, 10:11:34 AM
s there any guide how to pos mining yacoin?
Activity: 40
April 14, 2018, 03:47:44 AM
You are doing a great job! Have a nice day for the project Cheesy Thank you
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 09:00:34 AM
The volume of transactions is too small, and the project has not been updated. What are the staff doing?

Volume will pick up soon
Well, that's great. We hope that your growth will bring new hope to all of you. I will pay close attention to it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
onore dikeido
April 12, 2018, 07:40:57 AM
Hi guys,

Could some one please tell me which is the right wallet for this, i've tried about 3, and the one i'm on at the mo, 0.4.4 just crashes all the time.
Also are there any pools please?

Thanks
J

0.4.4 is the latest version. you need provide more info, like error info, OS, etc.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
April 10, 2018, 05:12:07 AM
Hi guys,

Could some one please tell me which is the right wallet for this, i've tried about 3, and the one i'm on at the mo, 0.4.4 just crashes all the time.
Also are there any pools please?

Thanks
J
April 10, 2018, 03:35:18 AM
The volume of transactions is too small, and the project has not been updated. What are the staff doing?

Volume will pick up soon
Pages:
Jump to: