Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YAC] YACoin ongoing development - page 86. (Read 379983 times)

Activity: 693
Merit: 500
March 03, 2014, 10:55:21 AM
Any news regarding yacointalk?
It has a message saying it would go away on 3/2/2014.  The operator also runs a couple pools that have had problems and have disappeared as well.  Honestly, if it doesn't come back, I wouldn't be surprised.

Now explorer.yacoin.org is not operational (throwing errors).
Message Sairon - that shouldn't be the case...

As for Cryptorush it seems to me there is automated voting going on (or someone is clicking like crazy). This is not how I imagine successful cryptocurrency rise.
You can click like crazy or buy votes with BTC - Seems like a pretty good model (for them) for figuring out what to add.

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
March 03, 2014, 09:12:35 AM
Any news regarding yacointalk?

Now explorer.yacoin.org is not operational (throwing errors).
And it looks like yacoin was removed from coinmarketcap.com (possibly due to new cryptos flood).

As for Cryptorush it seems to me there is automated voting going on (or someone is clicking like crazy). This is not how I imagine successful cryptocurrency rise.
Activity: 809
Merit: 501
March 02, 2014, 11:10:37 PM
The REAL YACoin is up for vote on Crypto Rush. You can vote once every hour.

https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote
March 02, 2014, 08:50:51 PM

I'm unfamiliar with Crypto Rush, but we might as well get YAC on there. It is misspelled (YACCoin), but hopefully that will be fixed when it is added. It would take $500 worth of BTC to buy votes at this point, so let's do it the old fashioned way...

That's not our coin - that's a clone!

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/5008-yacc-information-stats-history-pools-explorers-etc/

Ugh WTF! I'll request a support ticket to add YACoin to be voted on. We have a long way to go then...
March 02, 2014, 08:41:55 PM

I'm unfamiliar with Crypto Rush, but we might as well get YAC on there. It is misspelled (YACCoin), but hopefully that will be fixed when it is added. It would take $500 worth of BTC to buy votes at this point, so let's do it the old fashioned way...

That's not our coin - that's a clone!

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/5008-yacc-information-stats-history-pools-explorers-etc/
March 01, 2014, 04:34:32 PM
Ok so I need to clear things up with an example...

Ameritrade is an online brokerage account. Let's say there is a glitch in their trading system that causes 1000 people to lose their money. Of the 1000 people, let's say most of them had too little money stolen for them to make a big fuss about it ($50 or less let's say). However, 100 of them had $5000 or more and each one of them found that to be significant enough to make a big deal out of it. Ameritrade says that those customers actually owe Ameritrade money because their glitch wasn't Ameritrade's fault, and Ameritrade takes more money out of those customer's accounts to cover their losses and try to continue business with other customers and so forth.

Ameritrade would OBVIOUSLY be found guilty, liable and then be sued, arrested, shutdown. And it will be on the top news story for how STUPID they are in thinking what they did was justified. I guarantee you NOT ONE person reporting the story will say they are still a reputable company because lots of other people have used Ameritrade for years and nothing bad ever happened to them. NO ONE will go on the news and suggest that the people who got SCAMMED must be just unlucky. Theoretically 99.9% plus of their customers could be fine!

It is important to hold exchanges like BTER accountable. I am closely watching Cryptsy as well. You think more companies that operate like MtGox will be good for bitcoin and crypto as a whole? There is a free-market mechanism we can use to hold exchanges accountable and that is to spread the word and boycott. It would be great to have more competition--like another exchange that has YAC/BTC.

Please, please don't give BTER any once of credence just because you haven't been scammed... yet.
Activity: 802
Merit: 1003
GCVMMWH
February 28, 2014, 09:40:51 PM
Looks great! Can't wait for better metrics than marketcap (tho the 24h volume seems nice). Wink

EDIT: My first PoS block EVER! Cool http://explorer.yacoin.org/block/6bcfcde09dcf43c4b9d9a5f757d45c2d92edeb80eefa5e948a531b25e29e5a8f

Also, yacointalk seems to be down.

Nice!  Cool

I sent yacointalk admin an email and am waiting to hear back.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
One does not simply mine Bitcoins
February 28, 2014, 06:50:30 PM
Looks great! Can't wait for better metrics than marketcap (tho the 24h volume seems nice). Wink

EDIT: My first PoS block EVER! Cool http://explorer.yacoin.org/block/6bcfcde09dcf43c4b9d9a5f757d45c2d92edeb80eefa5e948a531b25e29e5a8f

Also, yacointalk seems to be down.
February 28, 2014, 06:20:41 PM
i am already spreading "nice things" about crapsy Cheesy

i started two tickets, some nice girls (a think) Cheesy answered, Leah and Stephany,
and after sending them proves of their theft, i am getting classic automated message:

"I have escalated this ticket to our tech support team.  Please give this 24-72
hrs as our tech support team must respond in order of tickets received.
Please let me know when your deposit has gone thru. Thank you kindly for
your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,
Leah
Customer Service Manager"

this time my ticket is proccesed by Agent Mullick, last time it was Big John, and after 7 days,
ticket itelf is closed and saying resloved Cheesy getting not a word from them.

once i tried also on irc channel, and nothing.

I must be doing it wrong - Neither BTER, nor Cryptsy have "lost" any of my coins.  Granted, I've only sent 1 deposit per day for the last 8 months to them (120 deposits total between them)...
Activity: 229
Merit: 106
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 28, 2014, 04:24:48 PM
i am already spreading "nice things" about crapsy Cheesy

i started two tickets, some nice girls (a think) Cheesy answered, Leah and Stephany,
and after sending them proves of their theft, i am getting classic automated message:

"I have escalated this ticket to our tech support team.  Please give this 24-72
hrs as our tech support team must respond in order of tickets received.
Please let me know when your deposit has gone thru. Thank you kindly for
your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,
Leah
Customer Service Manager"

this time my ticket is proccesed by Agent Mullick, last time it was Big John, and after 7 days,
ticket itelf is closed and saying resloved Cheesy getting not a word from them.

once i tried also on irc channel, and nothing.
February 28, 2014, 04:13:53 PM
Well, I just successfully made a YAC withdrawal from Cryptsy...
However, as always - YMMV.

It's good to hear some good news that Cryptsy resumes withdrawal.
But I have the same story as Demios.
I'm waiting over 45 days with open ticket and still nothing except 'Leaves without Figs' from cryptsy staff.

Try contacting them over IRC, maybe it'll help.
Activity: 288
Merit: 260
February 28, 2014, 04:10:11 PM

It's good to hear some good news that Cryptsy resumes withdrawal.
But I have the same story as Demios.
I'm waiting over 45 days with open ticket and still nothing except 'Leaves without Figs' from cryptsy staff.
February 28, 2014, 12:14:32 PM
At least you can spread the word that Cryptsy is SCAM.
February 28, 2014, 08:26:51 AM

This methods have nothing useful in your case. It may be helpful only if you sent coins to somebody.

can anyone help me or at least tell me what happened with my coins?

Cryptsy never sent your YACs to you. They simply made a fake transaction.
Your coins will be successfuly PoS'ed by Cryptsy.. and possibly will never return to you.
You can open the ticket at Cryptsy helpdesk and wait. Don't give up! Don't lose hope!!

At least you can spread the word that Cryptsy is SCAM.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 28, 2014, 04:15:01 AM
hello  Smiley

I send some YAC from two cryptsy accounts to the same wallet address ~45 days ago.
Withdrawal status was processed, but coins have never showed in my wallet.

wallet version was/is 0.4.2, the address is correct.
two friends sent me for test a couple of YAC, they arrived normaly, and i send them back.

i tried this https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/170993-3-methods-for
for 2 times, and nothing.

yac address explorer shows only theese test transancions with my friends.

normaly, i wrote to cryptsy support for two times, also nothing, they are ignoring me.

can anyone help me or at least tell me what happened with my coins?

February 27, 2014, 12:38:19 PM
I've added the "ask password while minting" code to testing. I will get a windows version up there soon.

Thank you!
Activity: 802
Merit: 1003
GCVMMWH
February 27, 2014, 10:43:19 AM
I've added the "ask password while minting" code to testing. I will get a windows version up there soon.
February 27, 2014, 02:53:59 AM
walletpassphrase pw 999999 true only unlocks it for minting pos blocks afaik, not regular usage.

Can you verify that again? Because my wallet 0.4.2 doesn't ask passphrase in that case at all. See here

Not sure what you mean... is your wallet encrypted? There is a lock symbol in the bottom right corner of the your wallet. Move your mouse over that lock symbol and leave it there a second or two, and if it is locked, it should say your wallet is 'encrypted and locked'. If you type walletpassphrase pw 999999 true in the console and go back to the wallet overview, move your mouse over the same lock symbol, and it should say you wallet is 'encrypted and unlocked'.

Yes, my wallet is encrypted.
The 'true' in 'walletpassphrase true' means that wallet is unlocked only for minting (PoS). But the wallet should ask passphrase in case of regular use, e.g. sending transaction to smb. The older versions do this. The version 0.4.2 doesn't. I hope you understand me!?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
February 26, 2014, 02:58:46 PM
That would be excellent!
Pages:
Jump to: