Author

Topic: [ANN][YAC] yacoin: yet another altcoin. START is now. - page 113. (Read 346684 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Is it verified that cpuminer scrypt works?

From the instructions given mine is working nothing accepted yet, but it is hashing away

I am testing it now.. would be nice
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

From the instructions given mine is working nothing accepted yet, but it is hashing away
Activity: 58
I think this is one of the most fair currencies in terms of mining since most people have regular CPUs out there, no matter how many GPUs they have attached to their pretty expensive rigs.

Do these GPU farms run 100 GPUs off a single CPU or do they run them off 20-30 CPUs? They still win. What's bad about it though? Bigger risk for a bigger reward..
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
I get a little window popping up..."Recieving xxx" but no transaction...lol

Guess false orphan notice...
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

Ok, let's say yacoind works on server X.

And server Y has good mining speed but can't run yacoind.

Is there a way to make server Y mine for the yacoind client in server X?

If so, how?

I have it like this. Server A has client on it then point B to Server A and connect on that ip and port.

So if Server a is for example 192.168.0.3 with client on it you would simply just put that in from server b or c or d to all connect to A

if you are doing it over ISP ip address then you need to allow all ips in conf file and then point miners at it Smiley
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
so, party is over, imho
yep, not getting jack shit anymore.
Activity: 28
still just getting orphans  Undecided
Activity: 126
so, party is over, imho
Merit: 535
Account hacked from Oct 11th to Nov 1st 2017
why are we mining this

Cos PoW + PoS + Scrypt + CPU-only early mining is kinda cool, compared with other plain coins out there.
I think this is one of the most fair currencies in terms of mining since most people out there only have regular CPUs, no matter how many GPUs they have attached to their pretty expensive rigs.

PS I just got 2 valid out of 14... last one 1 hr ago.
Activity: 672
How much is 14488 hashes per sec?

Pretty terrible.

Aw really? I got a pretty good CPU. How much YAcoin will I get per hour?

Not quite sure, you'll just have like less luck in getting a block. But thats quite a lot lower than everyone else.

Well, now I feel sad. All my PC's and laptops got Nvidia cards so GPU mining wasn't really an option, now there's a CPU one and I was all like "I have a chance I have a chance!" I'll just go sit in the corner over there.

Its probably not your real hash rate, if you spam the command if fluctuates heaps.

Alright, that make sme feel better. I'll just leave it on for about three hours and we'll see what happens.
Activity: 30
Hmm, my i5 intel (3.4GHz)
12:23:58 gethashespersec
12:23:58 332059

Pretty terrible.

Not quite sure, you'll just have like less luck in getting a block. But thats quite a lot lower than everyone else.

Well, now I feel sad. All my PC's and laptops got Nvidia cards so GPU mining wasn't really an option, now there's a CPU one and I was all like "I have a chance I have a chance!" I'll just go sit in the corner over there.

Its probably not your real hash rate, if you spam the command if fluctuates heaps.
Activity: 756
0 accepted / 50 orphans

Not having fun. Sad
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
NoHoooo
30 fail block 1goodl
it's okay?

i got about 10/30 is your internet connection slow? Or have a high ping/latency?

connection 45 Now  

which  country you are?  I think I should use VPN
Activity: 672

Pretty terrible.

Simple fix for everyone to start mining

1 download cpu miner https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/an-even-more-optimized-version-of-cpuminer-poolers-cpuminer-cpu-only-55038

2 extract.

Now create the following in note pad and change file type and save as all so it does not save as notepad or txt

create following  files

yacoin.conf
cfg.json
yacoin.bat

Now for yacoin.conf

add the following

addnode=82.211.30.212
rpcuser=what_Ever_You_Want
rpcpassword=1234
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rcpallowip=192.168.1.2
rcpallowip=192.168.1.3
rcpallowip=192.168.1.4
rpcport=8108
port=7688
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0

The allow ports might be different depending on system so goto start type cmd type in ipconfig to get your ip and add default ip should be something live above.

am using a number of computers hence the amount of ips

rpcport= you can set this to what ever port your not using to min with.

cfg.json file follow steps below

add text below to file and save

{
        "_comment1" : "Any long-format command line argument ",
        "_comment2" : "may be used in this JSON configuration file",

"url" : "1270.0.01:8108/",
        "user" : "username you created",
        "pass" : "pass you created",
        "quiet" : true
}

Now save this.

yacoin.bat

Add the following

minerd --algo=scrypt --url=this is default ip and port example 127.0.0.1:4321 --user=username set --pass= pass you set.

Now save this.

Now take yacoin.conf add this to C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\YaCoin or what ever your user and folder is for your system

Now take file cfg.json add this to your cpuminer folder that minerd.exe is in.

Now take file yacoin.bat and add to cpuminer folder that minerd.exe is in.

Now Start your client up wait for blocks to download and have some connections on. When this is in green and all blocks downloaded Click yacoin.bat this will run minerd.exe and start mining on your cpu for you.

If this helped feel free to donate me some coin Smiley YNTu6qqP1ejq2pdjLhqNEVMA28vbvviEtd

Just wanna say thank you for this, if I do get anything I will forward some to you, working away now

Pretty terrible.

Simple fix for everyone to start mining

1 download cpu miner https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/an-even-more-optimized-version-of-cpuminer-poolers-cpuminer-cpu-only-55038

2 extract.

Now create the following in note pad and change file type and save as all so it does not save as notepad or txt

create following  files

yacoin.conf
cfg.json
yacoin.bat

Now for yacoin.conf

add the following

addnode=82.211.30.212
rpcuser=what_Ever_You_Want
rpcpassword=1234
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rcpallowip=192.168.1.2
rcpallowip=192.168.1.3
rcpallowip=192.168.1.4
rpcport=8108
port=7688
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0

The allow ports might be different depending on system so goto start type cmd type in ipconfig to get your ip and add default ip should be something live above.

am using a number of computers hence the amount of ips

rpcport= you can set this to what ever port your not using to min with.

cfg.json file follow steps below

add text below to file and save

{
        "_comment1" : "Any long-format command line argument ",
        "_comment2" : "may be used in this JSON configuration file",

"url" : "1270.0.01:8108/",
        "user" : "username you created",
        "pass" : "pass you created",
        "quiet" : true
}

Now save this.

yacoin.bat

Add the following

minerd --algo=scrypt --url=this is default ip and port example 127.0.0.1:4321 --user=username set --pass= pass you set.

Now save this.

Now take yacoin.conf add this to C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\YaCoin or what ever your user and folder is for your system

Now take file cfg.json add this to your cpuminer folder that minerd.exe is in.

Now take file yacoin.bat and add to cpuminer folder that minerd.exe is in.

Now Start your client up wait for blocks to download and have some connections on. When this is in green and all blocks downloaded Click yacoin.bat this will run minerd.exe and start mining on your cpu for you.

If this helped feel free to donate me some coin Smiley YNTu6qqP1ejq2pdjLhqNEVMA28vbvviEtd

Ok, let's say yacoind works on server X.

And server Y has good mining speed but can't run yacoind.

Is there a way to make server Y mine for the yacoind client in server X?

If so, how?
Activity: 164
Mining with my Phenom X4 @3.9GHz   Roll Eyes

Are you just using a single node or multiples?  I switched to multiple nodes to see if if that would make any difference.

I haven't gotten anything except orphans for almost an hour and a half now.
Jump to: