Author

Topic: [ANN][YAC] yacoin: yet another altcoin. START is now. - page 118. (Read 346684 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Client is not connecting because it need NO NATTED Network, i putted on server where is static ip and it connect a node, on my home where i have better cpu i was unable to connect.

So ppl who was not able connect need to forward a port or get a non NATted internet. its very sorry to see this.

not true. I'm  in a NAT network and have no probs at all

Sad i was unable to connect with natted net (my operator nat so no port fw was possible)
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
hmm... didn't find a block in almost an hour now Sad
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Client is not connecting because it need NO NATTED Network, i putted on server where is static ip and it connect a node, on my home where i have better cpu i was unable to connect.

So ppl who was not able connect need to forward a port or get a non NATted internet. its very sorry to see this.

not true. I'm  in a NAT network and have no probs at all
anyone has forked cgminer cpumining code yet? to me connect from home to daemon on server?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is there a mining pool up?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
i`m using
yacoin-qt -gen -genproclimit=1 -addnode=82.211.30.212

and nothing happens... my client just opens and does not sync to the network

What kind of processor? increase proclimit to match your threads on cpu

Activity: 37
this can only be mined with GPU by the developer. everyone else has to use CPU. the dev has GPU mined it from the start along with the 0 difficulty.

Very unlikely. All the current coins could have been generated with just 10 early adopting i5 2500k. If there was a GPU miner working on it from the start our CPU miners would have been blown out of the water.
that's because all of the coins released recently have had a difficulty of 0. how often are you finding blocks? if a block is created every millisecond and you find one say every 5 minutes if your lucky, that leaves thousands of blocks found by someone else during that time. how do you know where they are going? just because you find one block every 5 minutes (if even) doesn't mean you're not getting blown out of the water when hundreds of blocks are getting created every minute. 99% of the coins are probably going to the dev.
legendary
Activity: 876
Etherscan.io
i`m using

Open port 7688

no firewalls, its a public server. the main node must be down ?
legendary
i`m using

Open port 7688
legendary
its working.. do i need to download all blocks for it to start mining?

as my cpu is 0% ish.. but it's downloading the blocks

Yes
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
i`m using

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Just so I understand this...this is a pure lottery method of mining? And my orphans have skyrocketed as well.

legendary
Activity: 876
Etherscan.io
Any working nodes ?? Not able to get a connection with the first node
Activity: 101
Seems my core i5 is doing much better than my core i7, anyone else experiencing the same?
legendary
Finally starting to roll in. I was begging to believe a massive xeon farm had 51% it
Activity: 42
20 orphans.
2 blocks found.

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120

10:22:09

{
"proof-of-work" : 0.00054943,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1
}
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
on windows

not connecting.. have forwarded ports...
checked debug, timing out when connecting to nodes.. i also run as admin... and allowed through win firewall Sad

The same problem here... Luckily i have also a linux machine Cheesy

and just got my first payment with only 34kh/s Cheesy

Client appears to start up and connect on both linux and windows (debug log shows it getting blocks)...CPU not running though on either. Was working on windows. WTF...hmm. ...using -gen, etc.
Jump to: