Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YAC] yacoin: yet another altcoin. START is now. - page 2. (Read 346640 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I can not launch successfully the Yacoin QT wallet(YACoin-0.4.2,Win7 32bit)who can tell me why?
Activity: 693
Merit: 500

Anyone else having trouble with YAC deposits to bter.com not showing up?

Christian

I strongly urge all who read this DO NOT USE BTER.
They have held coins deposited there for over 3 weeks with support which replys a few days after requesting claiming to have solved the issue but it is not fixed.  This site is managed horribly and too many exchanges especially BTER are very GREEDY you can not TRUST them.

I've made many, many deposits to BTER, and have had trouble with a few of them (maybe 4 deposits).  Each of those was resolved by support in about 24 hours.  Not ideal when it doesn't work, but it's always been resolved.  I had one lost deposit to cryptsy recently, but they resolved that as well (too late to sell into a spike of course).

Everyone has different experiences and some people will swear by one product and condemn another, while the next person may be the exact opposite.  
Activity: 809
Merit: 501
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

BigVern and company, I understand you're busy, overwhelmed with all the new customers and probably way understaffed, but there are a lot of people with a lot of YAC on your site that have been waiting for a reply for weeks!

I think it's kind of scam here at Cryptsy. I'm waiting for withdrawal above ɎAC:8K for 20 days. They are simply closing the ticket again and again without resolving and explanation!

so are they ever giving us our YAC back? they just keep closing YAC and not even letting us withdraw... wtf, is cryptsy retarded???
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™

BigVern and company, I understand you're busy, overwhelmed with all the new customers and probably way understaffed, but there are a lot of people with a lot of YAC on your site that have been waiting for a reply for weeks!

I think it's kind of scam here at Cryptsy. I'm waiting for withdrawal above ɎAC:8K for 20 days. They are simply closing the ticket again and again without resolving and explanation!

classy of them
Activity: 288
Merit: 260

Activity: 322
Sometimes it takes a bit to update. Are you still having the issue? 

Yeah, it's been 2 days now, and it's still returning 0.

It updated other values, such as networkhashps, blocks, etc. and I see the CPU being pegged at 100%. But the hashespersec stay at 0, so I can't tell for sure if it's doing anything.

Of course 'getbalance' also keep being at 0, but that doesn't say anything unless it's non-zero.
Activity: 802
Merit: 1003
GCVMMWH
I have some hardware lying around that I've put Ubuntu 12.1 on and running the yacoind daemon.

This is the first time I'm trying to run any Linux-based crypto wallet.

Everything seems to work fine - it downloaded the blockchain etc., but I've set it to generate, and the hashespersec is staying at 0.

Any idea what can be going on? I'm using the ppa:yacoin/yacoin install.

myuser@yamachine:~$ yacoind getmininginfo
{
    "blocks" : 402186,
    "currentblocksize" : 2570,
    "currentblocktx" : 5,
    "difficulty" : 0.01726741,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : true,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "networkhashps" : 962634,
    "pooledtx" : 5,
    "testnet" : false,
    "Nfactor" : 14,
    "N" : 32768,
    "powreward" : 49.17000000
}

myuser@yamachine:~$ yacoind getinfo
{
    "version" : "v0.4.2.0-g32a928e-yac-wm",
    "protocolversion" : 60006,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "moneysupply" : 15536222.03228600,
    "connections" : 8,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "168.62.216.127",
    "keypoololdest" : 1391048521,
    "keypoolsize" : 102,
    "paytxfee" : 0.01000000,
    "errors" : ""
}

Sometimes it takes a bit to update. Are you still having the issue? 
Activity: 802
Merit: 1003
GCVMMWH
Just wait until Cryptsy returns the YAC trading pairs. If they don't have YAC up in the next couple days, I will be sending them some emails and I strongly urge others to do the same.

Please do - maybe if enough of us "bother" them for basic customer service and the decency of a reply, they will actually respond.    I've sent PM's and a bunch of requests through @cryptsy.   Still nothing.   

There were at least 2 tweets today already for some problem with DOGE,  so really WTF???   
Activity: 809
Merit: 501
I shouldn't have to say this anymore... DON'T USE BTER. I had 55000 YAC and 42 LTC ($5000 total in USD at the time), and THEY STOLE THEM FROM ME! They zeroed at my balance--seriously. It was due to an 'imbalance', in other words... completely their mistake. Just wait until Cryptsy returns the YAC trading pairs. If they don't have YAC up in the next couple days, I will be sending them some emails and I strongly urge others to do the same.

dbbit, I'm not sure what your issue is, but it would behoove you to use thirtybird's yacminer instead of mining through the wallet.
Activity: 322
I have some hardware lying around that I've put Ubuntu 12.1 on and running the yacoind daemon.

This is the first time I'm trying to run any Linux-based crypto wallet.

Everything seems to work fine - it downloaded the blockchain etc., but I've set it to generate, and the hashespersec is staying at 0.

Any idea what can be going on? I'm using the ppa:yacoin/yacoin install.

myuser@yamachine:~$ yacoind getmininginfo
{
    "currentblocksize" : 2570,
    "currentblocktx" : 5,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : true,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "networkhashps" : 962634,
    "pooledtx" : 5,
    "Nfactor" : 14,
    "N" : 32768,
    "powreward" : 49.17000000
}

myuser@yamachine:~$ yacoind getinfo
{
    "version" : "v0.4.2.0-g32a928e-yac-wm",
    "protocolversion" : 60006,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "moneysupply" : 15536222.03228600,
    "connections" : 8,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "168.62.216.127",
    "keypoololdest" : 1391048521,
    "keypoolsize" : 102,
    "paytxfee" : 0.01000000,
    "errors" : ""
}

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I was follow this guide to mining yacoin but yes, bter, not doing well, my balance was not showing the correct number of my yac from total deposit Sad
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
Yep, made one yesterday, and still hasn't shown up.  Sairon mentioned something about his explorer having trouble getting past a certain block, and I wonder if that's impacting them as well.  

EDIT: And apparently in the 20 minutes since I posted this, it appeared.  huzzuh!
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

Anyone else having trouble with YAC deposits to bter.com not showing up?

Christian
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Where can I find the Yacoin wallet?
Activity: 406
One does not simply mine Bitcoins
Hmmm its appears to be something todo with the wireless. I've started it on a wired machine here and now its working straight from the get go with no messing of the downloaded files.

What exchanges are you guys using for YAC??

BTer.com has a yac exchange that appears to be active.
cryptsy.com is another, though it's disabled there ATM.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hmmm its appears to be something todo with the wireless. I've started it on a wired machine here and now its working straight from the get go with no messing of the downloaded files.

What exchanges are you guys using for YAC??

BTer.com has a yac exchange that appears to be active.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I've turned off all the fire walls on that computer and still only 1 connection.

All other wallets appear to work fine on here.
Activity: 406
One does not simply mine Bitcoins
Nothing happens without that file, the client just sits there with no connections.
Are you 100% sure you don't have any weird firewall that blocks outgoing connections? 'Cause the irc server is up with 131 nodes joined.
Pages:
Jump to: