Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YAC] yacoin: yet another altcoin. START is now. - page 7. (Read 346640 times)

Activity: 439
Merit: 250
mycoin.bitbank.com
Can anyone send me the smallest amount of YAC possible to see if my wallet is working please? I tried to mine but haven't get anything for 48h...
my address:
Y4a2gthXWaktBd5io8iyTyRe4ZMfcEERa2
Thanks for all

another 3 yac here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yac-yacoin-giveaway-31415926-yac-each-211053
I post there since June 19,but nothing happens Smiley
mycoin.bitbank.com
Can anyone send me the smallest amount of YAC possible to see if my wallet is working please? I tried to mine but haven't get anything for 48h...
my address:
Thanks for all

Sent you 1 YAC.
have been recive today,thanks
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
You all know that any altcoin is subject of manipulation.
But maybe thats exactly why you are into them. Wink
Activity: 406
The cryptocoin watcher
Hard cap is some large number but the target rate is low enough that it would take centuries to reach. I think even if YAC was THE global currency, global growth would still be faster than minting, it's a deflationary coin.
Activity: 347
Not interested

Insightful.  Why bother posting at all in threads that don't interest you?

Now that you're no longer in "Newbie jail", it is no longer necessary to post useless messages with no meaningful content to reach the required 5 posts to escape into the rest of the forum.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Not interested
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
hop in quick cause it won't last long  Wink
Activity: 434
If you are using the GPU miner, the share numbers are kinda wonky. I guess it may be related to cgminer's issue displaying scrypt diff, where it's multiplied by 65K.

gpu miner is now out?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=232241.new#new

sick
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
If you are using the GPU miner, the share numbers are kinda wonky. I guess it may be related to cgminer's issue displaying scrypt diff, where it's multiplied by 65K.

gpu miner is now out?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=232241.new#new
Activity: 434

gpu miner is now out?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
is Bitvulcano paying regularly to you folks ? seems something stopped for me.. Undecided
The cryptocoin watcher
Nice price jump, from 160 to 215. Shocked
Activity: 252
my address:
Thanks for all

another 3 yac here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yac-yacoin-giveaway-31415926-yac-each-211053
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
my address:
Thanks for all

Sent you 1 YAC.
mycoin.bitbank.com
my address:
Thanks for all
Activity: 560
Minds are like parachutes they work best when open
Hi

Just to inform you I have added YaCoin to my escrow services and I can now perform trades between users. Whether you are buying items, digital services or wish to swap to other cryptocurrencies you can now.

I charge a rate of 3% for standard transactions but this can be lowered for exceptionally high amounts or volume discounts.

Please visit www.KoolioEscrow.com to carry a trade out!

Please note if you wish me to add a manual orderbook if your coin has no exchange presence this can be done, but rates would be 5% or a sizeable donation from devs in return for a lower % fee for all trades.

Please PM or contact me through my site as I may miss replies on forum threads....

Thanks

Koolio
The cryptocoin watcher
Activity: 252
99% of the shares iv found so far are higher than the current difficulty. how do i know when iv found a block? (apart from looking at the pool stat page)
Activity: 588
YHuxFYGeAC6QsNpfuuwhdypZzADRiC8cQU

can any1 send me some yacoins? I wont to see if it really works

Sent you some YAC. Don't spend them all in one place!
Activity: 759
YHuxFYGeAC6QsNpfuuwhdypZzADRiC8cQU

can any1 send me some yacoins? I wont to see if it really works
Pages:
Jump to: