Pages:
Author

Topic: ███【ANN】YESCOIN 💴💶💵【¥€$】SCRYPT ★★★★★ 2017 💴💶💵 ⛏ POW ⛏ █★█ POS 88% █★█ - page 4. (Read 52525 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 0
Activity: 1
Message to all victims by yobit.net, Yescoin and other fraudulently created altcoins on yobit.
Let's get together and file complaint against yobit platform.
Please click on following link and send your complain to this cyber crime department, they will help us to get our all money back from yobit.  If you have invested your hard working money and felt cheated than click this link to file complain, because fraud coin like Yescoin will never go up.
https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Every m..f..coin has skyrocked the last 2 weeks. Every one but YES. Such a sick situation..
Activity: 4
Hi. I am interested to run a node for Yescoin. Somebody knows how to go about it?

Thanks
Activity: 1
I witnessed something last night. I was trying to prevent someone from rising yescoin I was making moves to prevent buying in eth / yes currency I bought a serious figure yes coin a coin that cost $ 800 in the past These are very pessimistic and I think that a very serious money transfer will be heard from a close affair yescoin will keep us all . ample earnings friends
That would be fine!

On Yobit a lot has changed in the last days !!
The Sell Wall has risen from 30 BTC to over 109 BTC.
Why?? No idea!

I suspect because all coin holders send their coins from the wallet to Yobit !!
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
I guess this days we see something great comes with Yescoin, at least 100 Sat!
Merit: 1
Caution FYI:  A user named 'yescoindev' on Yobit chat today was hyping YES coin.  Claims coin has whole new dev team forming.

However there's no contrib to coin software's GitHub source or any GitHub project by yescoindev since early 2017. 

There's nothing definitive to refute claim on Yobit chat but due diligence is advised.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
How does the well does the wallet stake?   Does it really give 88% a year?
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
Activity: 25
Пoxoжe никaкoгo тyзeмyнa тyт нe бyдeт) TC нa фopyмe c мaя нe пpoявлял aктивнocть, yвы
Activity: 147
Hello everyone and Happy 2018. Do you know any place for online staking?
Me and my 59 YesCoin that I got free on YoBit are going to the moon.
Activity: 221
Activity: 25
Merit: 2
Дa нopм. Читaл чaт тaм пиcaли чтo бyдeт xopoший пoдъeм yes
Taк eгo и пaмпaют c ceгo дня.    Boпpoc дo кaкиx знaчeний этo бyдeт
Pages:
Jump to: