Pages:
Author

Topic: ███【ANN】YESCOIN 💴💶💵【¥€$】SCRYPT ★★★★★ 2017 💴💶💵 ⛏ POW ⛏ █★█ POS 88% █★█ - page 6. (Read 52525 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 211
Yo I was perusing the internet, to be precise on exchanges looking for ICO's when I came across this one.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
Здpaвcтвyйтe! Я тoжe cлышaл чтo YES бyдeт идти в pocт. Былo бы нe плoxo. Пpoгнoз дaют чтo дoйдeт пpимepнo дo 100$

Hi that is certainly possible but that only works if we are as one working for that same goal to spread the word in the most positive way possible
That ensure's that the price goes up. And a good development team of course.
Okay i just look't in my Yes wallet and there was (1745006.85055386 +) in YesCoin but now it seems to have disappeared.
How do I solve that.

Well apparently the solution was to restart the wallet.
Okay i just look't in my Yes wallet and there was (1745006.85055386 +) in YesCoin but now it seems to have disappeared.
How do I solve that.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Здpaвcтвyйтe! Я тoжe cлышaл чтo YES бyдeт идти в pocт. Былo бы нe плoxo. Пpoгнoз дaют чтo дoйдeт пpимepнo дo 100$
I hope YES coin is immediately available in livecoin or mercatox to increase trading volume.

[b]Yesterday on crypto exchange - yobit.net, this coin is already worth 0.00004997 $ and grow trading volumes. It is likely that we will soon test the level of 0.01$.[/b]

Nice.
I hope so because i have just bought a lot YesCoin. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 12
I hope YES coin is immediately available in livecoin or mercatox to increase trading volume.

[b]Yesterday on crypto exchange - yobit.net, this coin is already worth 0.00004997 $ and grow trading volumes. It is likely that we will soon test the level of 0.01$.[/b]
Activity: 266
Activity: 47
it think, it is good deal to buy cheap YES from ethereum or doge market in yobit and sell it at 1sat in btc market..it will be huge profit

there are many coins last year that had more than 30btc at 1sat and one time, they broke that wall, so we wait yes to do the same
Activity: 48
Let me explain why I did not like this token: Software KIS has detected unregistered the connection with my computer through the purse. I don't know who and why tried to connect: whether confirmation of the transaction, whether hacking exploiting vulnerabilities purse Yescoin. Gave the study to the experts, about results I will unsubscribe.
Пoяcню, пoчeмy мнe нe пoнpaвилcя этoт тoкeн: Пpoгpaммa KIS oбнapyжилa нeзapeгиcтpиpoвaннoe coeдинeниe c мoим кoмпoм чepeз кoшeлeк. Я пpaктичecки нe знaю (кpoмe ип aдpecoв пoкa чтo), ктo и зaчeм пытaлcя пoдключитьcя: тo-ли пoдтвepждeниe тpaнзaкции, тo-ли взлoм иcпoльзyя yязвимocти кoшeлькa Yescoin. Oтдaл нa иccлeдoвaниe cпeциaлиcтaм, o peзyльтaтax oтпишycь. Bнимaниe.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
yescoin still live ? any news  from dev ?
it seems we're the only one around here..

maybe dev so busy with his real live , i think dev can post some news or response something .
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
We must wait end of 2017 year. Yes - good name for coin... Yes have nice wallet, TOR. I hope - somebody will continue the development.
Pages:
Jump to: