Pages:
Author

Topic: ███【ANN】YESCOIN 💴💶💵【¥€$】SCRYPT ★★★★★ 2017 💴💶💵 ⛏ POW ⛏ █★█ POS 88% █★█ - page 5. (Read 52525 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Дa нopм. Читaл чaт тaм пиcaли чтo бyдeт xopoший пoдъeм yes
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Design/Web/Branding
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Activity: 26
Nice graphics.

Need pools  Wink

Please post the total supply because that will entice the buyer if the total supply is known
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
To e or not to be. DEvelopers disapper always ? Why they issue new wallet to novaexchange?
Activity: 147
I hope YES coin is immediately available in livecoin or mercatox to increase trading volume.

[b]Yesterday on crypto exchange - yobit.net, this coin is already worth 0.00004997 $ and grow trading volumes. It is likely that we will soon test the level of 0.01$.[/b]
Maybe in your dreams my little troll..
Пpивeт! У кoгo кaкиe мыcли пo пoвoдy Yescoin ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
I see - last version of wallet  - 1.6.0.4(g) - on Novaexchange. Where I can download this wallet? Who made 1.6.0.4 Version? Developers alive?
Design/Web/Branding
I already see this picture on the website for almost a year. I wonder when it will move? Or everything will stop in this picture.
sorry im new, and dont now that happen with yescoin site, i buy t and hold
q: dev team are here where is contacts or social group or telegram channel?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
I already see this picture on the website for almost a year. I wonder when it will move? Or everything will stop in this picture.
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
Design/Web/Branding
Activity: 50
Looks very interesting. Will invest with some coins. Good luck guys 
Activity: 201
Wow what a price difference. The amount of YES out there must be in the many Billions.
Has DEV been inactive for at-least 6 months now or is there any other way he gives project updates? are we sure the coin was abandoned? thinking about investing and put in open order .
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
нa Yobit oбъeм Yescoin pacтeт a нa https://novaexchange.com тaк тaм вce кoшeльки зaкpыты yes пoдpoc
Здpaвcтвyйтe! У кoгo кaкиe мыcли пo пoвoдy Yescoin ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 211
why do you need blockchain for this project?

HuhHuhHuhHuh
Well if there is no BlockChain you can't do anything with your Coin.

The blockchain is an undeniably ingenious invention – the brainchild of a person or group of people known by the pseudonym,  Satoshi Nakamoto. But since then, it has evolved into something greater, and the main question every single person is asking is: What is Blockchain?

By allowing digital information to be distributed but not copied, blockchain technology created the backbone of a new type of internet. Originally devised for the digital currency, Bitcoin, the tech community is now finding other potential uses for the technology.

Bitcoin has been called “digital gold,” and for a good reason. To date, the total value of the currency is close to $9 billion US. And blockchains can make other types of digital value. Like the internet (or your car), you don’t need to know how the blockchain works to use it. However, having a basic knowledge of this new technology shows why it’s considered revolutionary. So, we hope you enjoy this, what is Blockchain guide.
Activity: 50
Pages:
Jump to: