Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ZEN] ZENCASH: Permanent, Distributed, and Fully Anonymous cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 243318 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Sorry, but doesn't look very promising
You probably know everything about this project, or you just trying to get more activity through spamming so you can join in an campaign? When you claim something you should present some valid references, this way your post is worthless.
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
Sorry, but doesn't look very promising

Tell us why ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 271
Hi all
I store all my zencash in bittrex. Should i worry about 21 july ?

P.S. Sorry for my english.
no don't worry about the august 1 chain split and july 21 activation of segwit2x, it only affects bitcoin not on ZEN or any cryptocurrencies. so it is safe to deposit your ZEN at bittrex Smiley
How can I buy ZEN in Europe? Kraken only sells Zcash, but I don't think it's possible to convert it to ZEN anymore?
You can open account on Bittrex, presuming you want to sell your Zcash and buy ZEN?
Just deposit Zcash on Bittex sell it and buy ZEN : https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ZEN
Then you can download wallet https://github.com/vaklinov/zencash-swing-wallet-ui  and place your precious coins there.

I don't have Zcash.

Bittrex is US-based. Is there anything in Europe, or a service converting BTC to ZEN?
Just open an account on bittrex i think the is no verification required when it comes depositing bitcoins i have an account there but my country of residence is in Philippines. the verification is required for cashing out fiat.

Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode
Hi all

21st July (or 1st Aug, whatever) affects Bitcoin, not altcoins. So you don't need to worry about ZEN balance. But don't keep Bitcoin on exchanges.

I think he mean zencash hard fork on 21st July.

oops, my mistake. These days I think about BTC whenever I hear "soft fork" or "hard fork" Tongue

In that case, only dev or someone from Bittrex should answer that. But to be on the safe side, I would suggest downloading the latest desktop wallet and transferring the coins to it.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi all

21st July (or 1st Aug, whatever) affects Bitcoin, not altcoins. So you don't need to worry about ZEN balance. But don't keep Bitcoin on exchanges.

I think he mean zencash hard fork on 21st July.
waiting to explode
Am a little bit skeptical here, Please what is the difference between zchash and zencash? I have some few zcash on bittrex and I need to know if it necessary for me to convert/sell it fo zencash

No, they're two different coins.

ZEC (ZCash) --> Forked to ZCL (ZClassic) --> Forked to ZEN (ZENcash)
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
Am a little bit skeptical here, Please what is the difference between zchash and zencash? I have some few zcash on bittrex and I need to know if it necessary for me to convert/sell it fo zencash
Activity: 178
Merit: 102
Hello,

I have a about the 21st july and hard fork.. ( I am a newbie so please do not attack me Smiley )

I am using swing wallet  and I have some eth , I will convert them to btc and then convert it to Zen via bittrex . Is there any problem to do this with current swing wallet as somethings will change on 21 
waiting to explode
Hi all

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi all

waiting to explode
How can I buy ZEN in Europe? Kraken only sells Zcash, but I don't think it's possible to convert it to ZEN anymore?
You can open account on Bittrex, presuming you want to sell your Zcash and buy ZEN?
Just deposit Zcash on Bittex sell it and buy ZEN : https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ZEN
Then you can download wallet https://github.com/vaklinov/zencash-swing-wallet-ui  and place your precious coins there.

I don't have Zcash.

Bittrex is US-based. Is there anything in Europe, or a service converting BTC to ZEN?

What's wrong with a US-based exchange? They don't need you to be verified unless you're dealing with fiat or a BIG amount of crypto. Just open a free account and exchange BTC for ZEN.

If not, I can help you with that. I have account on Bittrex. I will do it for free; however if you need to hire an escrow, you need to pay the escrow fees.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
Of course all hope ZEN prices will start to improve and increase so it can compete with some other big coin in the crypto market.
But if you look at the potential of ZEN has a very good opportunity, either for investment or trading.
Activity: 223
Merit: 105
Utrum OOT
I hope ZEN prices recovers quickly, been declining for too long !

I bought at higher prices than it currently sits and was hoping the price would go up also. But the more I researched this company, the more I like it and it's possibilities. So then I was hoping the price would stay down so I could buy more, and that's what I've been doing. They've only been around for 6 weeks and already making updates. It's still early, and with this correction possibly over it could do very well with new developments.
Activity: 113
Merit: 29
Mandatory software upgrade schedule for this Friday ~14:00 EDT (18::00 UTC) at block 139,200

Here's the blog post, but updates include:

• Bug fixes on P2SH multisig addresses to make them compatible with replay protection.
  • Upping the community funding to 12% of block rewards, adding the 3.5% secure node rewards to the current 8.5% pool. These funds will be held in escrow until the secure node network goes live.
  • Swapping out old community fund addresses for new ones.
  • New DNS seeders for improved network discovery.
  • Changing the requirement for community fund UTXO to first be sent to z_addresses. These funds will still all be sent through z_addresses before being spent to preserve fungibility, but requiring it in the first step limits multisig security.

Make sure to update your nodes by Friday! Here's How to Upgrade Your ZenCash Software.

In reference to the Hard Fork upgrade @finpunk mentioned above, please upgrade the your ZenCash wallet to the new version Zen 2.0.9-4 available at https://github.com/ZencashOfficial/zen before Friday this week at 11 am Pacific time.

New binaries are being compiled and packaged with new versions of the ZenCash Swing Wallet and Eleos wallet and will be available soon.

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Mandatory software upgrade schedule for this Friday ~14:00 EDT (18::00 UTC) at block 139,200

• Bug fixes on P2SH multisig addresses to make them compatible with replay protection.
  • Upping the community funding to 12% of block rewards, adding the 3.5% secure node rewards to the current 8.5% pool. These funds will be held in escrow until the secure node network goes live.
  • Changing the requirement for community fund UTXO to first be sent to z_addresses. These funds will still all be sent through z_addresses before being spent to preserve fungibility, but requiring it in the first step limits multisig security.

Make sure to update your nodes by Friday! Here's How to Upgrade Your ZenCash Software.

https://zen.suprnova.cc is updated
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Then you can download wallet https://github.com/vaklinov/zencash-swing-wallet-ui  and place your precious coins there.

I don't have Zcash.

Activity: 98
Merit: 37
Technologies Designed to Liberate the World

Activity: 589
ZEC was associated to Zcash in which was the route cause of causing trouble to a certain website and making it shut down abruptly.
So this is the main reason why it has gone down and not just attributed to the decline in btc and thus all alt coin values.
Zencash is off the Zclassic chain so it is independent of what happens and will happen to ZEC and thus Zcash.
They are the same but Zencash is not.  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: