Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ZET] Zetacoin - SHA256 - Upgrade to 0.13.2 (Segwit) - page 4. (Read 463813 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
anyone have a recent bootstrap for v0.13.2.1?

cryptochainers link has been dead for months
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
On Yobit active trading!!
The coin comes to life?
Activity: 80
But cryptopia answers about unlocking!

What you mean??
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
What if I told you that there's more to life than Craptopia?
But cryptopia answers about unlocking!
No !! They closed forever because there was a 51% attack.
So again a lot of money lost from Cryptopia......................................
Recently, the hash rate is growing. This is a good sign. Maybe the coin will be unblocked and we will trade again Smiley
Miners are back
I tries to download but............my computer says it is not save !!!!!!
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
What kind of wallet?
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
Dear Cryptopian,

You are receiving this email because we recognise you as a holder of:
AurumCoin(AU)
ZetaCoin(ZET)
The above coin(s) has suffered from a 51% attack. We will be enabling withdrawals from 02:00:00 AM (UTC) on 20 December 2018 in order for users to reclaim their funds.

Withdrawals will operate on a first-in, first-served basis because of the 51% attack, meaning users who withdraw later may not be able to do so. If you do not take action you will risk losing your funds.

Please refer to our Help Centre article for more information on 51% attacks. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time.

Kind regards,
The Cryptopia Team

I also get this email .......................
I tried to withdrawal my Zet-coins to Coinegg and Yobit
BUT !!!!!!!!!!!! These Exchanges put the coin in maintenance/pause.
So I cannot withdrwawal my coins !!!!!! And I will lose them again; same as ZSE and WEED, together more than $7.000,- !!
And now again with Zet-coins

What can I do more !!!?Huh

Use the wallet not an exchange.
Dear Cryptopian,

AurumCoin(AU)
ZetaCoin(ZET)
The above coin(s) has suffered from a 51% attack. We will be enabling withdrawals from 02:00:00 AM (UTC) on 20 December 2018 in order for users to reclaim their funds.

Withdrawals will operate on a first-in, first-served basis because of the 51% attack, meaning users who withdraw later may not be able to do so. If you do not take action you will risk losing your funds.

Please refer to our Help Centre article for more information on 51% attacks. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time.

Kind regards,
The Cryptopia Team

I also get this email .......................
I tried to withdrawal my Zet-coins to Coinegg and Yobit
BUT !!!!!!!!!!!! These Exchanges put the coin in maintenance/pause.
So I cannot withdrwawal my coins !!!!!! And I will lose them again; same as ZSE and WEED, together more than $7.000,- !!
And now again with Zet-coins

What can I do more !!!?Huh
Dear Cryptopian,

AurumCoin(AU)
ZetaCoin(ZET)

Kind regards,
The Cryptopia Team
When something will change??
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
i heard rumor that crytopia will remove zetacoin.
i want this old coin to make it.

https://www.freiexchange.com/pages/coin_request

freiexchange will list old coins that are stable, and no listing fee. several ppl need to ask for them to list it tho. i trade dvc over there. its growing, but its sort of like a early cryptopia.

absolute irrational delisting schedule = cryptopia
hopefully the home of stable, classic, decentralized progects = freiexchange
Any mobile wallet support Zet?
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
Hashrate 4 th/s...
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
this is how rumors spread across the network. everyone heard the noise and decided that the cryptopia removes this project. it was enough to ask them and find out what is news to them. im wonder who and why such rumors spread.
Activity: 41
i heard rumor that crytopia will remove zetacoin.
i want this old coin to make it.

https://www.freiexchange.com/pages/coin_request

freiexchange will list old coins that are stable, and no listing fee. several ppl need to ask for them to list it tho. i trade dvc over there. its growing, but its sort of like a early cryptopia.

I asked about it. They say they do not plan to remove from the exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: