Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ZET] Zetacoin - SHA256 - Upgrade to 0.13.2 (Segwit) - page 6. (Read 463828 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
 Sad Sad Sad Angry

It is unfortunate that the developers ignore the community and take no action.

Пидapы eбyчиe.
Activity: 41
It may be necessary for developers to make a specialized version of the purse for exchanges.
We need to make a good defense against 51% of the attack. There are different ways: PoS, dPoS and dBFT, PPoKW.
Maybe the issuance of coins of 1 million would be better to divide between the two proofs.
500000 for PoW (ASIC)
500000 for PoS (Masternode)
There are few chances that large exchanges will support this coin. We need to start with small and more loyal. If large exchanges see that many exchanges already support zetacoin, then they can think about including in the trade as well. While the price will increase if the number of exchanges increases. However, it is better to avoid bad exchanges. If interest increases, it will inspire developers more.
We can make a list of exchanges to start writing to them.
For example.

abcc.com
becent.com  -  new

https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/reported/
The temporary suspension of the currency on the exchange was already in the past year.
how long it was?

Sorry, I confused the name of the stock exchange and the date of the lock. But this exchange does not exist anymore. This was in the autumn of 2015. Blocking for 6-7 days. https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/exchanges/cryptsy/
The temporary suspension of the currency on the exchange was already in the past year.
how long it was?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Dev go home, hire another dev.

They’re Bryce back - going back to Africa to sign that really big telecom deal.   Roll Eyes

Jokes, just be careful what you ask for. 

yeah right ...that rat worked on $zet? Sad meh
Activity: 5
holy motherlode of turd pasta this friggin coin is still being developedHuh unbelievable. i luv it and i lov all here gratest day in my life.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
it is very bad that the developers do not give any comments about what is happening.

I hope the developers will begin work in mid-autumn. Not all developers still seem to have returned from a holiday at sea. Rest is also necessary.  Roll Eyes

There are now many coins competing for the attention of investors and traders. Periodic updates can help the community feel at ease knowing that they regularly hear from the devs. Even if there are no major updates, a simple hello would be all right too.
zet2 coin can also demonize. This is not a fork, but badly affects the price of zetacoin. And is misleading. They took advantage of the developments, But they didn't give an other name.
it is very bad that the developers do not give any comments about what is happening.

I hope the developers will begin work in mid-autumn. Not all developers still seem to have returned from a holiday at sea. Rest is also necessary.  Roll Eyes
It looks like I was right.  Roll Eyes
The turnover was more than 10 bitcoins per day. Before blocking. While the entire value of issued coins is relatively low.
But turnover is such a thing! In fact, enough coins worth one bitcoin. To create such a deceptive turn.
While the robots are trading. It is known that usually robots panic at a price reduction. Here, the Exchange employees analyze all the details.
As stated, 51% attacks rely on the exchange not noticing. Just because they're working fine, doesn't actually give us any new information. Thanks a lot for taking the time to report this though, it's very much appreciated!

Support of Cryptopia.

Do I understand correctly that you received a reply from support of Cryptopia?
   Last 100   Last 1000
1   P2Pool      59 %   26.5 %

It’s good. Soon we can trade as before Wink Grin

Miners can mine at another pools
As stated, 51% attacks rely on the exchange not noticing. Just because they're working fine, doesn't actually give us any new information. Thanks a lot for taking the time to report this though, it's very much appreciated!

Support of Cryptopia.
Solo miners- go to the poool!!!!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

They’re Bryce back - going back to Africa to sign that really big telecom deal.   Roll Eyes

Jokes, just be careful what you ask for. 
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: