Pages:
Author

Topic: Another Bear Market coming soon? - page 10. (Read 18305 times)

Activity: 762
Merit: 500
August 15, 2018, 06:12:50 AM
We are already in a bear market, look at the prices look at the charts. All of the coins are in the red now. The market will not crash though, that is not what is happening, we will just be a bear market for quite a while until the next bull comes around. This is where all of the patience that we talk about is important. We are already in a bear and we are going to have to wait it out.

IN cryptocurrency there is always a possiblity of that, there are no 100% as always.

We've been into bearish months and as i can see the market we are not stronger than before.

We are starting to have the bull run, but this is not a hundred percent as i said we can still see dump.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 06:41:38 AM
We are already in a bear market, look at the prices look at the charts. All of the coins are in the red now. The market will not crash though, that is not what is happening, we will just be a bear market for quite a while until the next bull comes around. This is where all of the patience that we talk about is important. We are already in a bear and we are going to have to wait it out.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 10:48:04 PM
It could be a trap , however I figure the cost will go up. What's more, that is more a direct result of the unavoidable outcome, if everyone thinks the cost goes up no one will offer , which will influence the cost to go up. I think the general accept and trust in crypto is undeniably essential then what a few examiners say.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 03:09:33 AM
Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

It is possible! What do you think?
You were correct. We are passing the moment right now.
Activity: 127
August 09, 2018, 03:06:27 AM
We are already experiencing the bear market, and I want to believe that there can't be anything worse than this. The prices of the coins are badly low,and we can see them really struggling to get back on their feet. We will hope that this ends soon, and the bull market begins, even though it seems like it is going to take a quite some time to happen.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
August 07, 2018, 07:06:03 AM
The only reason why BTC isn't going up is because real biggers are still increasing their position.

With all the news that has been coming out past few months this bearish market makes no sense. All part of the plan i'm afraid.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
August 06, 2018, 07:39:16 PM
I don't think that the market will drop down much more than that. We will have couple more weeks of uncertainty. I would say $6500 is the bottom that Bitcoin can hit now in my opinion.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
August 06, 2018, 07:33:38 PM
The crypto market is still in the bear market. Bitcoin is under 8K USD means bear to me. ETH is now 418 USD! So, Crypto market is just bleeding every month! Bitcoin hits 8400 USD just for 2-3 days and then again down! Alas, bitcoin volatility.

The bear market still running and I see the market will go more down.

nobody knows where the market is going for certain. Even the best traders suffer some losing traders. the volatility of the cryptocurrencies is both a good and bad depending on your circumstances: if you are into day trading, volatility is healthy for you but when you are a weak hand, that is really bad.
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
August 03, 2018, 09:46:05 PM
The crypto market is still in the bear market. Bitcoin is under 8K USD means bear to me. ETH is now 418 USD! So, Crypto market is just bleeding every month! Bitcoin hits 8400 USD just for 2-3 days and then again down! Alas, bitcoin volatility.

The bear market still running and I see the market will go more down.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
August 03, 2018, 09:42:41 PM
I think we could plunge a bit further back down to around 5 or 6k unless we see some kind of reversal.
No one knows about that price level, yes it can be happen at anytime in this crypto world. Thats why I keep on learn daily trading to try create profit at any market conditions. I know being daily trader is not an easy way but I think that we should try to do that.
Activity: 42
August 03, 2018, 09:38:03 PM
There are extremely positive signs in the market demonstrating that he advertise is recuperating which is uplifting news, it may set aside time for finish recuperation, however when its finnally there, the bear will have no possibility, at the present circumstance anything can even now happen,but the bull is more plausible than the bear
Activity: 182
August 01, 2018, 03:18:10 AM
I think we could plunge a bit further back down to around 5 or 6k unless we see some kind of reversal.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
August 01, 2018, 03:15:07 AM
No one knows exactly what will happen in the near future, but if we evaluate the prospects objectively, then we should prepare for an increase in interest in cryptocurrencies from an increasing number of people. As you know, demand pushes the price up, so I expect the market to recover by the end of this year.
Activity: 41
July 31, 2018, 05:59:45 AM
by and by, I figure, everything can be conceivable in crypto. in any case, I don't perceive any sign. in any case, the market can take one final drop from here, and general market bearing will ascend from here, I think now more positive news coming to raise it. History says that the new pump is close.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 05:42:52 AM
It is possible that the bear market has not yet left even now, although positive trends are becoming evident!
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 05:34:22 AM
Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

It is possible! What do you think?

I hope, not. The phase when the market was on its bottom lasted too long to repeat the situation. I cannot believe that all the coins will start falling drastically again. Vice versa, my belief is the alts' growth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
July 31, 2018, 03:31:41 AM
I want to strongly believe the bull season is upon us, but we still have one more bearish run and then just like a miracle the bull will take us straight down to january next year. If you cant wait just like me then start buying the dip.
Where to get money to buy dip? there was several dips and i'm not sure the latest was the last. In my opinion the best strategy is to HODL.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
July 30, 2018, 06:00:19 PM
The nature of the market is now making it almost impossible for any analyst to precisely give the figures right.The market trend can change even within an hour .That is the irony of cryptocurrency market.So either a bear market is coming soon is just a prediction which may or may not happen at all.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 05:54:40 PM
I want to strongly believe the bull season is upon us, but we still have one more bearish run and then just like a miracle the bull will take us straight down to january next year. If you cant wait just like me then start buying the dip.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
July 30, 2018, 05:38:59 PM
The crypto market is young and everything can happen. But now I do not see any signs of bear markets.
What makes you think the market will collapse?
Pages:
Jump to: