Pages:
Author

Topic: Another Bear Market coming soon? - page 12. (Read 18305 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 12
July 27, 2018, 01:54:00 AM
Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

It is possible! What do you think?
Nothing is impossible buddy, infact it’s happening rite now. This is real life
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 01:42:32 AM
We have to wait for the good news for the market nd if that news come as soon as possible then it will give a opportunity to traders or investors to earn some good living for that.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 01:27:33 AM
The bear market has officially ended. We have a lot of good news incoming with many ICOs starting to have their Mainnet, Lightning Newwork working as intended, New Blockchains, Bitcoin ETF and more which will all lead to a slow and steady increase in price. We may see the biggest bull market this December.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 01:24:48 AM
Need time for the entire market to gain confidence and have new money coming in...
Activity: 658
July 24, 2018, 01:11:28 PM
Now you need to wait for the exit from the consolidation channel because there are no signals to raise or lower the price  Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 11:19:54 PM
What you mean another bear market? We are completely suffering with a year-long bear period. There is also no bull run happening so there no such thing is another bear market. But please be patient guys and avoid checking your portfolio so you won't be tempted to cut your losses.
Activity: 364
July 23, 2018, 10:40:06 PM
Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

Yes that, it's part of the market cycle, Bullish and bearish will alternately present depending on market demand, this is a never-ending cycle that you should know how to get a long time so you will not lose much money when this market manipulation will degrade market! we must know how these great players think so we will be ahead of them.
Activity: 12
July 23, 2018, 10:25:18 PM
I think we are in a slow uptrend for the end of the year, but the market may continue to dip and retest bottoms.
Activity: 120
Merit: 23
Be cool
July 23, 2018, 10:24:12 PM
It's possible for sure. But I would bet like 80/20 on rising/crash, we have seen already too much dump and right now more and more positive news are coming to move it up. History says that new pump is very close  Smiley

Yes I think new pump is very soon..market crashed continuously for 8 months and 75% of market value so now no ware to go other than up..but this is crypto so anything can happen with this market
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
July 23, 2018, 10:16:58 PM

Anything can happen in crypto, the market is starting to recover and is showing a bullish trend, the merket volume is increasing too. It can be a bull trap or it can be a signal for another bull market. We just need to wait further more, to confirm what can happen next.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 10:14:47 PM

It would be nice to purchase. But think?Huh?? already bulls and bears. And the entrance ticket is not the power of ordinary mortals.
I do not know about this because I know the bear market is over in early July then therefore I do not know if another bear market will be coming soon but I think personally I hope there will be no bear market anymore because with bear market which yesterday the crypto market price is still unstable and can be profitable

Is the bear market over in July? I think this is just the beginning.
You can see that most altcoin is still in a downward trend.
Activity: 196
July 23, 2018, 09:41:32 PM

It would be nice to purchase. But think?Huh?? already bulls and bears. And the entrance ticket is not the power of ordinary mortals.
I do not know about this because I know the bear market is over in early July then therefore I do not know if another bear market will be coming soon but I think personally I hope there will be no bear market anymore because with bear market which yesterday the crypto market price is still unstable and can be profitable

Activity: 27
July 23, 2018, 08:07:51 PM
Yeh. I think Its conceivable. May be a little down pattern will show up. Not a major bear. Anyway Crypto showcase is extremely hard to anticipate. On the off chance that there's a down pattern, I will gather more coins and tokens to my hodling portfolio.
Activity: 101
July 23, 2018, 07:55:52 PM
agree. I think it's still a bear market with overall volume not incresing.
Activity: 204
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 23, 2018, 07:48:34 PM
After the BTC exchange rate increases, the bear market will continue to be strong and anticipated. According to the reports, the BTC exchange rate increased, but the trading volume did not increase but even tended to decrease. This is very hard for the market to recover.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
July 23, 2018, 07:46:29 PM

Maybe but as we can see now all people are positively that market will continuously grow this month especially the bitcoin price . So I think if there's another bear market it's not now because all are looking forward for bull run.
Activity: 281
July 23, 2018, 07:40:46 PM
I don't think so, yes the market falls down a little bit but as of the moment the market are now on its way to recovering and regaining its lose and its going to bull run specially that we are now approaching the last two quarters of the year which is I can say that it is the quarters of market bull run.
Activity: 41
July 23, 2018, 07:35:48 PM
Bear markets are inescapable, yet the key is to think long haul and not let here and now developments alarm you. The general development capability of cryptographic forms of money is huge, in my view. What occurs in the here and now isn't imperative.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
July 23, 2018, 10:44:04 AM
Every investor goes to the market being aware that there will either be a bearish run or bullish run and strategizes to profit from the two scenarios,. The fact is that anything is possible when it comes to investment

You are right and I think that an investor could just do very basic trading skills and can be able to spot the lowest point price and sell it at a much higher price for good profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 11:29:51 AM
Every investor goes to the market being aware that there will either be a bearish run or bullish run and strategizes to profit from the two scenarios,. The fact is that anything is possible when it comes to investment
Pages:
Jump to: