Pages:
Author

Topic: Another Bear Market coming soon? - page 14. (Read 18305 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
May 16, 2018, 08:53:11 AM
I think now there is a lot of positive news that appears to raise it. History says that the new pump is very close.
I wonder what "history" says? How can we know what will happen in the future? Nobody knows, does it?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 08:44:42 AM
I think now there is a lot of positive news that appears to raise it. History says that the new pump is very close.
Activity: 141
May 15, 2018, 01:08:10 AM
I think this is just a relatively strong fluctuation in the market. I believe it will not be a bear market. Although the market has been in a depressed state, I believe the bull market will come back again and I will continue to hold my tokens waiting for it. 's arrival
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
May 15, 2018, 12:51:49 AM
Everything is possible. We can see the changes in the market every day (read: every time).
They are still changing.
We can predict the price hour per hour.
I'm not sure about the bear market that will come soon. Just see how this will go on.
Activity: 55
May 15, 2018, 12:36:35 AM
I don't fear bearish market, I believe it gives investors the opportunity to add new coin or tokens to their portfolios as cheaper cost. So i think we need the bears regularly.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 12:31:39 AM
Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

It is possible! What do you think?

I think that's unlikely because now the crypto market is recovering and so we can wait for the market to stabilize and sell the latcoin yag I have to get the last downside profit from here and end up here and it will not happen again, I do see that this decline happens every year
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 09:05:05 AM
I think the bear market is over and bitcoin will only grow up. Of course, corrections happen, but they are not the basis for panic.
Even if Bitcoin fell from $9,900 to $8,200 , it is, in my opinion, a correction of the positions of traders who bought bitcoins for $6,000 .
Activity: 210
May 14, 2018, 08:36:05 AM
personally, I think, everything can be possible in crypto. but I do not see any sign. but the market can take one last drop from here, and overall market direction will rise from here, I think now more and more positive news coming to raise it. History says that the new pump is very close.
Activity: 22
May 12, 2018, 09:27:35 AM
Of course,bearish market will come once the bulls got tired,you should be taking your profits as of now because the bears will soon coming after sleeping for days,never let these green candles let your goals be higher.
Activity: 26
May 11, 2018, 09:10:52 PM
Yes it is unpredictable when,lets just hope the bulls wont be tired too early while we are still in good momentum.Movements of bitcoin will affect the whole market which is why we should be trying to do our best to make money when the times like this
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 03:41:36 PM
Yes it is coming sooner or later when the bull trend is over the bearish market is going to show up once again that is why we should be taking our profits as of the moment so that if anything happens to the market we have already taken our profits,not going to lose our opportunity to get the potential profit gains.As we can see the market has been manipulated,that is why it is much unpredictable.
Activity: 170
May 10, 2018, 10:39:49 AM
it might just happen to be a matter of time.

after the market crashes again there starts a new coin reappear.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 10:34:33 AM
It's too possible but I think it is a prediction only then the thing was the price either dump or pump soon.  We cannot say that it could be dump or anything because there are no plan right now on what they gonna do.  There are so many possibilities that we didn't know right now on what happen soon so we can do is too be ready for what happen.
Activity: 59
May 10, 2018, 10:10:23 AM
I think the market is driven by emotions, and it is hard to predict the next market. I think as long as ICO returns, then ETH is likely to come back. As long as new investors enter the market, the price of bitcoin will rise rapidly.
Activity: 91
May 10, 2018, 10:08:27 AM
Everything is possible in the world of cryptocurrency. I learn to stop getting surprised when i see major ups and downs, because rates changes are mostly unpredictable.
Activity: 168
May 10, 2018, 04:22:44 AM
personally, I think, everything can be possible in crypto. but I do not see any sign. but the market can take one last drop from here, and overall market direction will rise from here, I think now more and more positive news coming to raise it.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
May 09, 2018, 01:49:04 PM
It is more than natural to come across a bear market and this helps us to review business concepts and strategies, so it is not a bad thing that comes to destroy us or cause depression in the market.Regarding the question, we are already going through a bear market in relation to the month of January where the indices have reached highs where Bitcoin has come at a high price and the maximum that can happen is to prolong this period.
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
May 09, 2018, 12:37:04 PM
Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

It is possible! What do you think?

I do not agree with this statement. I can be mistaken, but it seems to me that the bull market has begun. He will not be too strong, but he can reach 550 billion dollars. I think that we will reach the price of 12-13k for bitcoin. Bears can return in the summer.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
May 09, 2018, 01:20:20 PM
I think that the market will continue to be bullish. Therefore, it is very important not to miss the moment and buy the money already right now.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
May 09, 2018, 12:48:36 PM
In Feb Mar the reasons were pronounced: fear by the retail investors being shaken out, overall downtrend, regulation worries, exchange hacks, Apr15 tax deadline, etc etc. To have to go down that much again you gotta have enough reasons for all kinds of ppl to dump and I don't see it
Pages:
Jump to: