Pages:
Author

Topic: Another December Bull run - page 54. (Read 79376 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12
September 23, 2018, 12:45:08 PM
We need not December, but rather an October rise, so that we feel that the market is still capable of something in the coming year. But so far a lot of negativity and all the big predictions that will be even lower and worse.
Everyone is now waiting for the repetition of the bull run, as last year. But something tells me that the rally will not be, only next year, when all finally disappointed and come out.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 02:19:37 AM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

This is indeed the case, and the market is affected by investor sentiment. This year, the market has been calm for a long time, and everyone expects a bull market at the end of the year. Under this premise, as long as there are whales who want to push the market, they can do it at a very low cost.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
September 23, 2018, 02:10:50 AM
December bull run is what i expected to happen and i want to happen it as early this months but seems bitcoin is stable at its current price, lets just wait for it to happen because if it does to happen then it happens anyway.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
September 23, 2018, 01:48:05 AM
The market looks bottomed out but still needs some major good news to trigger a big bull run and get the investors on the sidelines back in the market.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
September 23, 2018, 01:45:33 AM
Only big news will help us witness another bull run.
The FOMO is always the factor that cause the price to rise like crazy, we call that " to the moon" and most of us wants to see that again.
If not this year, then for sure next year will give us a better chance to achieve our targets.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 01:43:12 AM
I have been saying this for quite number of time that the bull run will be on the last quarter because am still optimistic that history will repeat itself.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 01:33:02 AM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

I dont think it will be pumped in December. I'm not a negative thinker and against Crypto but the market now does not allow that to happen. Take a look at the economic markets around us and anticipate in the future. I believe the market will remain the same until the end of the year and maybe the highest price of the bitcoin is $ 8k.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 01:29:24 AM
We need not December, but rather an October rise, so that we feel that the market is still capable of something in the coming year. But so far a lot of negativity and all the big predictions that will be even lower and worse.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 01:24:13 AM
Though I want us to experience an historical bull run like that of last year but I don't think it will happen this year again, there will only be a small price increase.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 12:56:23 AM
I hope you are right! The market is really depressive now, we all need some bulls to bring more dynamics to the market. More dynamics - more deals, I am waiting for this December so much))
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
September 22, 2018, 08:22:26 PM
It is very easy to hope for another bull run in another December Month. Life is too short that 1 year passed and we are still looking forward to seeing a good pump in the crypto market! I think This December will not be the same as 2017, This December may come with a little pump of the crypto, but still, If bitcoin cross 10K USD then we will be very happy for the next January.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
September 22, 2018, 07:55:43 PM
Expectations are much, many are anticipating for it and when there seems to be a consensus in the general crypto market, most especially on the side of investors and traders, the bull run might surely come.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
September 22, 2018, 07:44:15 PM
I see a bullrun very unlikely in December, everything will depend on the news as regards the approval of the etf of vaneck by the SEC, this news could be scheduled for December 29 or postponed for February and in the case of approval could provide a great liquidity and volume, which would give more maturity to the market but would be a threat of centralization. Another very relevant news is the one that refers to Bakkt scheduled for November. let's hope to know how the near future of bitcoin will be and how the market will react to this.
Activity: 316
Merit: 4
September 22, 2018, 06:08:53 PM
Its the holidays and people mostly cash out rather than invest so am highly optimistic about this year end bull run. I will be happy to see this bull run happen this year to atleast recover or compensate the losses one have, but the way things are going am not getting my hopes higher then they already are.
The bull run should come whenever it comes, i still believe in blockchain technology.
Activity: 380
September 22, 2018, 06:08:30 PM
I hope we can enter the bull season this year. Altcoin prices and bitcoin price rises, we can start making money with icos again. We didnt make money till last december Cheesy
I have great hope for this year.
Activity: 406
September 22, 2018, 06:06:21 PM
I look forward to the new bullish moment of the market, something that has not occurred for a long time, at least since the beginning of this year, but I am not sure if it will happen in the short term.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
September 22, 2018, 06:06:21 PM
I don't want to give you bad energy. Of course I want more than anything else like an rise in the market. but for me, there will be no rise at the end of this year.

Sorry to hear that but wish you all the best and it's not too late you may try joining any bounty or signature campaign and then trade those incomes to see if you can be benefitted when the price increases.
Activity: 602
September 22, 2018, 06:03:07 PM
It is not about who is for bull run and who against it but who is interested to invest into crypto and who want to sell it.
If the previous one prevail we will have bullish market again. The market is prepared and waiting it , but  fresh capital
has to enter the market first.
Activity: 425
September 22, 2018, 06:02:55 PM
There are investors expecting that December 2017 hype will happen again this year. That would only happen if there would be bull run thia year. However, looking at the scenario right now, chanches of bull run is low. I'm not being negative here but I trying to assess the market's situation. It is just starting to recover. Building up momentum. But there is a chance for bull run thougb it is just small.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 22, 2018, 06:00:38 PM

NOT ASSURED. There's no assurance that this would happen and as such, we should wait and hold in order to be safe from regrets. As we have seen recently, the prices are in green marks but are again in red at this moment. Such scenario should be a warning that we should be mindful or our actions regarding with having the plans to sell your token holdings.
Pages:
Jump to: