Pages:
Author

Topic: Another December Bull run - page 56. (Read 79376 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 04:17:49 PM
I wait for bulls in 2020. The following stage of correction will be faster, than previous. It is very interesting to watch development of cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 04:15:18 PM
I believe it's still too early to tell given that only a few coins have made some movements but certainly, the market looks to be picking up with XRP already dictating the pace with over 184% done in two days, also Ethereum looks to be slowly recovering. In all, the markets are looking interesting and the prospects of another end of year bullish run are there and I sincerely hope that it will be the case. We will be waiting.... 😂
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
September 22, 2018, 03:46:27 PM
I don't want to get all bitcoin enthusiast in here to get their hopes down, But in my opinion, there will be no Bull run this coming December I highly doubt the possibility And like I always say the Holiday season is a hectic kind of thing to all people even for the Cryptocurrency community we all gonna need money and this season all money will be out unless of course, all will have a fiat money to spare But I highly doubt the possibility all will surely get money on their digital wallet to experience a good holiday season.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
September 22, 2018, 03:41:34 PM
I think that after possible ETF approval we can see late 2018 bullrun, but more likely scenario is that ETF will be delayed again - and the last time - to the February 2019 - and when possibly approved during this date, the bullrun occurs more probably on spring 2019, just HODL guys, patiente is the key.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 03:37:54 PM
All the same, nothing will change from our forecasts and we have no choice but to wait for the market growth. However, there is positive news about bitcoin and it pleases. Perhaps a reversal is near.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
September 22, 2018, 03:16:33 PM
I don't think it is coming for a while.

Certainly at some point btc will be worth 100k or greater but I think there will be no huge bull runs for quite some time.

Most (99%) ICO's from 2017 are never going to have another bull run. They were merely ways to extract btc from the noobs.

Activity: 157
September 22, 2018, 03:12:53 PM
I don't want to bring pessimism to this topic, but first people believed in cryptocurrency spring, then in summer, and now in December. I don't think history should repeat itself, but nevertheless I hope so.
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 22, 2018, 03:06:49 PM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

i am also hoping for a bull run and i strongly believe that it will happen soon because novogartz entice other investors to put on cryptocurrencies because it just hitted the rock bottom! there is no other way but to go up!
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
September 22, 2018, 03:01:50 PM
Last year December bull run was fantastic and all we are hoping new bull run will begin this December. But I have doubts that this will happen again this December because it's too predictable. Whales don't like to do predictable things Sad
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 02:59:47 PM
I think that 90 percent of people here believe in new All time highs this year in late December. But I think that this will be another bull trap. Big investors (whales) will not let you get rich.  Wink

My sentiment exactly Wink but let's hope for the best!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
September 22, 2018, 02:58:48 PM
I think that 90 percent of people here believe in new All time highs this year in late December. But I think that this will be another bull trap. Big investors (whales) will not let you get rich.  Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
September 22, 2018, 02:58:39 PM
I had not enough time to read some many articles, I hope the feeling you're talking about is real. Good luck to all of us and have a good q4!
Activity: 350
September 22, 2018, 02:56:46 PM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

I also think that something interesting should happen in December. We should see good growth in the crypto currency market. If this happens, I'm not mistaken last year and will use this opportunity
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
September 22, 2018, 02:56:20 PM
I agree that btc has kept the 6k support over and over again for many months now, most people are now calling it the ultimate bottom, so it tells us 2 things, price will soon breakout and we may see 10k mark next month and as soon as btc break couple more resistances on the way up we can expect it to recover fully even before december.
Activity: 294
September 22, 2018, 02:55:45 PM
I totally agree! There will be a great period in which many will be able to earn in december. Large investors have not received super profits for a long time. They need a bull market.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 02:55:00 PM
just when most are waiting for something, the market is doing quite the opposite. and if everyone is waiting for a jump in growth in December - it means there will be a wild dump
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
September 22, 2018, 02:43:59 PM
I can see market sentiment everywhere here on this thread  Grin. The expectations are high for a bullish movement. To join my believe too, it is possible that price will appreciate but I'm not expecting overthrowing of the ATH.
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
September 22, 2018, 02:36:50 PM
December is like hope month for crypto people  Grin Really will it go around 20k$  Huh I think it will run under 10k$ or 8k$ this year. Last year many news came and due to those news market go up and up. But this time not hyip like last year except we are hoping. Definitely will BTC will grow but my bet on around 10k$  Wink
Activity: 154
September 22, 2018, 02:08:14 PM
let`s hope for the best. We all looking forward to this bull run. But at this time (for 22nd of september) there is no reason for it Sad
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 01:33:20 PM
this is what everyone is waiting for, and hopefully this will really happen, because I have suffered a huge loss, and only December 2018 has made me still survive
Pages:
Jump to: