Pages:
Author

Topic: Another December Bull run - page 57. (Read 79376 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
September 22, 2018, 01:27:50 PM
Now I think the perception and the number of people interested in this market have increased a lot already. So it is very difficult to make predictions. But I think the market will grow at the end of the year so the big-hands can take profits.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
September 22, 2018, 01:14:37 PM
maybe you are right, some  people and some investors have opinion, that will be big rising, but when? maybe not this year, but next year for sure
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 01:14:14 PM
Everyone are waiting for the same if this happen then there will be a change for sure and we can expect a huge return if you have already invested in this, guys just pray and hope for the best.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 01:05:03 PM
No doubt, this is likely the picture of in mind of every crypto enthusiast and those who have been long in this game, though there a very likely chance that this may occur, but one should brace up in case of otherwise situations, crypto is very dynamic and anything can happen, we pray and hope for the best
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 08:32:48 AM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

Pages:
Jump to: