Pages:
Author

Topic: Another Scamming Trick. - page 5. (Read 965 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
July 03, 2019, 04:22:28 AM
Fraud will always occur in long lists of companies for remuneration to a greater extent due to insufficient attentiveness of participants and managers. Therefore it is necessary to check spreadsheets several times during the bounty of the company.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 03, 2019, 04:03:03 AM
indeed things like this often happen, it's true that always checking spreadsheets and reporting to the bounty manager is the right solution to keep scammers silent.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
July 03, 2019, 03:56:26 AM
There are different tricks being applied by scammers in a bid to scam investors and bounty hunters. Some falsely organise bounty campaigns for forking a popular coin, while others use different tricks in this bid. In telegram, many people ask for btc or ethereum for helping buy new tokens or depositing earned tokens to their address. So we must stay alert. 
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
July 03, 2019, 03:26:29 AM
Yeah it was happening alot but now somewhat reduced because most of the campaigns now require an authorization post to confirm each and every participant which has greatly reduced such scam participants.

You're very correct it was like the in-thing then for scammers and I was a victim once.  Those crooks almost took everything from me in that particular project. At least for now it's been on the decline.

Sadly, the human mind or rather the brain is very much capable of doing great good or great evil. Who knows what schemes and nefarious ideas they maybe hatching now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
July 03, 2019, 03:09:42 AM
I've been hearing this for a while until it really happened to me ,I was promoting a bounty project and after a week I decide to check my spreadsheet to see if I've been approved or not ,well guess what I found? Someone else signed up for the bounty using my btt account info excluding only my wallet address ,swapped with another ETH address.

This is another tricks some scammers are pulling on this forum, getting someone to work for them while they sit back and get paid for work they never do.

Always make sure you check the spreadsheet of the bounty project you are promoting from time to time,who knows? You might be the next victim.

This warning is especially for newbies ,I bet they don't know that something like this can be put in motion so be careful.
I experienced that too some time ago on a bounty campaign I was participating on. Too bad I found out only when the campaign already ended that was my only experience and I have been very careful after then
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
July 03, 2019, 02:49:10 AM
I've been hearing this for a while until it really happened to me ,I was promoting a bounty project and after a week I decide to check my spreadsheet to see if I've been approved or not ,well guess what I found? Someone else signed up for the bounty using my btt account info excluding only my wallet address ,swapped with another ETH address.

This is another tricks some scammers are pulling on this forum, getting someone to work for them while they sit back and get paid for work they never do.

Always make sure you check the spreadsheet of the bounty project you are promoting from time to time,who knows? You might be the next victim.

This warning is especially for newbies ,I bet they don't know that something like this can be put in motion so be careful.
Many bounties asking proof of joining so did you filled the post with the required details?

ANd you can ask about this to that bounty manager and the only person who can change the details for your work.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
July 03, 2019, 02:44:56 AM
those scammers are doing this since i joined the bounty, if you do not check the spreadsheet after you signed up you will be in trouble or you will be the one who will kick out in that bounty program.. if you saw like that better report to the bounty manager
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
July 01, 2019, 02:22:29 PM

its really not new so for me i always check the speadsheet if someone is claiming our work. usually second submission is rejected but if my address change in my first submission i only pm the bounty manager.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
July 01, 2019, 01:08:11 PM
Such cases of scamming often occur, but if you become a victim, you must immediately report to the bounty manager. Because if the bounty manager is not thorough, of course it will be very detrimental to you. You work to do bounty assignments, but other people get the results. I hope that the bounty managers will be more careful in handling cases like this, and immediately to reject them. I think it's very appropriate for those who cheat.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
July 01, 2019, 12:49:27 PM

Its been happening since 2016. I'm wondering if that bounty hunting scammer is just not ambitious enough because of all the high rank joining a campaign, he chose a Jr member?

I don't see you joining a twitter and facebook campaign which will require reporting so it means this scammer act impostoring your forum account.  Cheesy  That scammer definitely needs to find a new job.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
July 01, 2019, 12:46:32 PM
Yeah it was happening alot but now somewhat reduced because most of the campaigns now require an authorization post to confirm each and every participant which has greatly reduced such scam participants.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
July 01, 2019, 12:40:19 PM
Indeed is a new way for scammers, but they put your info and their Ethereum address on same bounty where you wear signature?  People should always check if they have time to see if their info is not added on another bounty  but take time to.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
July 01, 2019, 12:38:03 PM

Pages:
Jump to: