Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 293. (Read 656153 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Can you not think of a better way to spend a Saturday morning than translating something into Klingon?
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
One of the best things about having a regular day job was when Friday night finally came around.
I miss that (at least a little), how about you?

you remember fridays but do you remember sunday night, mondays?

Can you translate that into Klingon and repeat it three times in a row?
Why should I do that?

Why should you not?

Why should you?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
One of the best things about having a regular day job was when Friday night finally came around.

Why should I do that?

Why should you not?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
freedomainradio.com

Why should I do that?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Let's try again:
What kind of education can you expect to get on a Friday night, especially once you have already experienced a (relatively) large number of Friday nights?  Smiley

Probably a good one, based on experience, what do you think?
legendary
Let's try again:
What kind of education can you expect to get on a Friday night, especially once you have already experienced a (relatively) large number of Friday nights?  Smiley
Why should the poster be punished and not educated?

What kind of education can you expect to get on a Friday night, especially once you are over 25 years old?

What The Hell does a 25 year old age limit have to do with anything and did you just pull that one out of your ass?
legendary

What kind of education can you expect to get on a Friday night, especially once you are over 25 years old?
So what is the question?

Have you not been paying attention?

The post to which I responded was not a question and are not questions the core of this thread?

Should we find a suitable punishment?

Activity: 882
So what is the question?

The post to which I responded was not a question and are not questions the core of this thread?

Should we find a suitable punishment?
So what is the question?

Activity: 882
So what is the question?

It is, it doesn't really make sense.
Or what is your opinion on that?
I watch it from time to time, seems a bit fun sometimes in German though. Why doesn't it make sense for you?
The main characters in it are scientists (mostly), but they don't get that living in a relationship doesn't have any advantages for them.
Scientists base their actions on logic and this isn't logical at all.
Don't you agree with me?

Some good points but why is this show that popular ?
Have you got any theory on that?

Coz the show is something different with nerds hooking up with some beautiful girls , is it ?

hmm, I prefer watching some anime, or japanese drama than the current american drama, I used to watch some in late 90s, aren't you guys getting tired with the current trend in american series which is make a season one of a show which has the real scenario then if it is succesful make 20 other seasons to milk most of the money possible?

Why would they not carry it on if people like it and it's successful?
well I tell you my problem here, a Scenario is not something that you make and keep extended, usually the inital season is best season the rest is crap and just over extended with after thought stuff

So what is the question?
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
It is, it doesn't really make sense.
Or what is your opinion on that?
I watch it from time to time, seems a bit fun sometimes in German though. Why doesn't it make sense for you?
The main characters in it are scientists (mostly), but they don't get that living in a relationship doesn't have any advantages for them.
Scientists base their actions on logic and this isn't logical at all.
Don't you agree with me?

Some good points but why is this show that popular ?
Have you got any theory on that?

Coz the show is something different with nerds hooking up with some beautiful girls , is it ?

hmm, I prefer watching some anime, or japanese drama than the current american drama, I used to watch some in late 90s, aren't you guys getting tired with the current trend in american series which is make a season one of a show which has the real scenario then if it is succesful make 20 other seasons to milk most of the money possible?

Why would they not carry it on if people like it and it's successful?
well I tell you my problem here, a Scenario is not something that you make and keep extended, usually the inital season is best season the rest is crap and just over extended with after thought stuff
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
Why does everyone who makes mistakes have to be high in your opinion?

Do you think the reason is: mistakes made while being high, lead to thinking others do the same?
This is a good point, how did you come to this idea?

Do you think that, perhaps he has the benefit of experience to reach that conclusion?
Maybe, but why don't we ask him?

Bit_Happy, are you saying this because you have the benefit of experience?
Activity: 574
freedomainradio.com

Do you think the reason is: mistakes made while being high, lead to thinking others do the same?

Do you think that, perhaps he has the benefit of experience to reach that conclusion?
Maybe, but why don't we ask him?
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

Jump to: