Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 297. (Read 656153 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
freedomainradio.com
I see, but the point is to ask questions isn't it?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Read the question again. Can't you see what's wrong with it?

There is nothing wrong with the question as it is in good and proper grammatical form, don't you see?
Do you want to say I read it the wrong way?

I want to say nothing other than what I have already said; can you not see that?
freedomainradio.com

There is nothing wrong with the question as it is in good and proper grammatical form, don't you see?
Do you want to say I read it the wrong way?

freedomainradio.com
freedomainradio.com
Don't I what?
Does it matter if it's dangerous or not? You could be killed by a car too, does that mean you shouldn't walk near a street?

There is difference between between walking near a street and getting killed by a car accidently &  walking straight to the running car  and getting killed foolishly , do you get the analogy of my post with my previous question ?
The "solution" of this "problem" in the picture won't kill anyone either, as long as they are careful.

What is your question?
I corrected it. Will you answer it now?

I think the question has become obfuscated by all the replies, don't you?
freedomainradio.com
Does it matter if it's dangerous or not? You could be killed by a car too, does that mean you shouldn't walk near a street?

There is difference between between walking near a street and getting killed by a car accidently &  walking straight to the running car  and getting killed foolishly , do you get the analogy of my post with my previous question ?
The "solution" of this "problem" in the picture won't kill anyone either, as long as they are careful.

What is your question?
I corrected it. Will you answer it now?

What is your question?

Was your question a question?

His question was a question to the previous post but is your question a question ?

Of course it was; did you not see the question mark?

But is a question mark all it takes for it to be a real question?

Not being aware of degrees of "questionness"; could you point me to a link explaining that one?
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
His question was a question to the previous post but is your question a question ?

But is a question mark all it takes for it to be a real question?

What is your question?

Activity: 770

What is your question?

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

What is your question?

What is your question?
freedomainradio.com

There is difference between between walking near a street and getting killed by a car accidently &  walking straight to the running car  and getting killed foolishly , do you get the analogy of my post with my previous question ?
The "solution" of this "problem" in the picture won't kill anyone either, as long as they are careful. Or what's your opinion on that?

freedomainradio.com

Can you relate tomfoolery and cute kitty ?

Is there anything a person couldn't do if they put their mind to it?

Of course there are things a person couldn't do, what do you think?

Would this be an apt time to recite the quote, "where there is a will, there is a way"?

Did you mean something like this  ?

It works, doesn't it?

I think it works , but isn't it dangerous way of doing things ?
freedomainradio.com

Can you relate tomfoolery and cute kitty ?

Is there anything a person couldn't do if they put their mind to it?

Of course there are things a person couldn't do, what do you think?

Would this be an apt time to recite the quote, "where there is a will, there is a way"?

Did you mean something like this  ?

It works, doesn't it?
Jump to: