Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 294. (Read 656153 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
freedomainradio.com
Why does everyone who makes mistakes have to be high in your opinion?

Do you think the reason is: mistakes made while being high, lead to thinking others do the same?
This is a good point, how did you come to this idea?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!

Do you think the reason is: mistakes made while being high, lead to thinking others do the same?
freedomainradio.com
He certainly did miss the thread, but why?

may be he is high , could it be a possibilty ?
It is certainly a possibility and it is actually likely that he is high, don't you think so?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.

It is certainly a possibility and it is actually likely that he is high, don't you think so?
Activity: 770

legendary
Terminated.
Activity: 756
I don't have favorite place, but there are definitly some great places to visit.

But one of the most beautiful places I visited was:

I think you're in the wrong thread? lol
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
I don't have favorite place, but there are definitly some great places to visit.

But one of the most beautiful places I visited was:

There is thing with people. They think that it is possible to be successful while giving less and less, don't you think so yourself?
I have not understood your point, how about you trying saying it one more time?

I think he might be trying to make a point that people can be seen as successful for not really having any talents or doing much at all, is that a better theory?  Cheesy

I like that theory. I have been trying to do as less as possible to become as successful as possible. Do you think it will work?

As long as you try harder to do as less as possible. Have you thought about filming a sextape? lol
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
There is thing with people. They think that it is possible to be successful while giving less and less, don't you think so yourself?

I think he might be trying to make a point that people can be seen as successful for not really having any talents or doing much at all, is that a better theory?  Cheesy

I like that theory. I have been trying to do as less as possible to become as successful as possible. Do you think it will work?

legendary
Terminated.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
hmm, I prefer watching some anime, or japanese drama than the current american drama, I used to watch some in late 90s, aren't you guys getting tired with the current trend in american series which is make a season one of a show which has the real scenario then if it is succesful make 20 other seasons to milk most of the money possible?

Why would they not carry it on if people like it and it's successful?
Many have carried on, many have not; they can't all carry on, can they?

legendary
Terminated.
hmm, I prefer watching some anime, or japanese drama than the current american drama, I used to watch some in late 90s, aren't you guys getting tired with the current trend in american series which is make a season one of a show which has the real scenario then if it is succesful make 20 other seasons to milk most of the money possible?

Many have carried on, many have not; they can't all carry on, can they?
It is, it doesn't really make sense.
Or what is your opinion on that?
I watch it from time to time, seems a bit fun sometimes in German though. Why doesn't it make sense for you?
The main characters in it are scientists (mostly), but they don't get that living in a relationship doesn't have any advantages for them.
Scientists base their actions on logic and this isn't logical at all.
Don't you agree with me?

Some good points but why is this show that popular ?
Have you got any theory on that?

Coz the show is something different with nerds hooking up with some beautiful girls , is it ?

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
I watch it from time to time, seems a bit fun sometimes in German though. Why doesn't it make sense for you?
The main characters in it are scientists (mostly), but they don't get that living in a relationship doesn't have any advantages for them.
Don't you agree with me?

Coz the show is something different with nerds hooking up with some beautiful girls , is it ?

Don't you agree with me?

freedomainradio.com
Don't you agree with me?

Don't you agree with me?

freedomainradio.com
Don't you agree with me?
Jump to: