Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANTI] AntiBitcoin l POS [Complete Anonymity] New! [Poll] and [Bounties] - page 23. (Read 67465 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
Hi Anti Team!

Nice to see you successfully going with the anti tag.
How is all going to establish Anti as the next bitcoin or the bitcoin alternative?
The coin started to trade well in the beginning but now staying @180+ sats.
What are the future propogations you have planned to take Anti to main stream?
I didn't read the whole thread, Is there any Main stream adoption for the coin yet?
we dont plan to be the next bitcoin our real goal is to help bitcoin to become always on top
anti tag is not because we hate bitcoin but because we dont like those people abusing bitcoin it dont get more adoption become of scam happenning side by side we will take down scam site for it to get more adoption before they get some victim you can see it here http://antibitcointalk.com/index.php/topic,699.0.html we will make site for it something like Hall Of shame
our operation is still on pending because we want first to give place where they can get ANTI and use ANTI
our hosting plan is also still on pending because we need some payment gateway to sell it instantly using anti
it will only become possible with everyones help we already make request in https://www.coinpayments.net
i hope they will notice us we are also planning to release social networking site like this http://social.antibitcointalk.com
but everything need time and to make it possible but you can expect that we will never stop
if anyone want to join us feel free to join in our slack http://bit.do/antibitcoinslack

wow! 200sats. i sold all my coins long time ago.  Undecided
and for mining new ones it is too late now.  Cry
you can still mine it now before POW end

sorry to hear that, i think anti is really a hold.
maybe next time you will hold even some percent of a coin before you sell all.
hope you took some profits.
those who will trust us deserve it
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
wow! 200sats. i sold all my coins long time ago.  Undecided
and for mining new ones it is too late now.  Cry
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Hi Anti Team!

Nice to see you successfully going with the anti tag.
How is all going to establish Anti as the next bitcoin or the bitcoin alternative?
The coin started to trade well in the beginning but now staying @180+ sats.
What are the future propogations you have planned to take Anti to main stream?
I didn't read the whole thread, Is there any Main stream adoption for the coin yet?
Activity: 313
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
Giveaway Mine at SteakCloud and get Extra 1000 AntiBitcoin
http://antibitcointalk.com/index.php/topic,757.0.html
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
New update you can mine now Antibitcoin with different Algo at
SteakCLoud
Happy Mining Everyone
Activity: 326
I dont believe when anti hit 1$ in near future without pumping.
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
Takeover Anti is very cool)))
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
That Name Smiley

Yes! I am a big fan of AntiBitcoin Cheesy

did you use the latest wallet?
you can download it in op

Yeah I downloaded and had some coins. While I restarted my computer this problem is happening. Still stuck at 98.8% Huh

if it is latest wallet try restarting it, if not try deleting everything but wallet.dat in  Windows -  C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\Antibitcoin  or in Mac  -~/Library/Application Support/Antibitcoin/ . Restart the wallet then close it and replace the new wallet.dat with your old one. Start again , hopefully will work.

Delete everything means? I will delete the AntiBitcoin.exe file also? Yes I have a wallet.dat backup already so no problem with that. Wink Can you give me the link to the latest edition? Will anything happen if I replace old wallet.dat in place of new one as soon as I unpack the zip file?
just delete everything in the folder above and restart the .exe or download new 1 & start that. I may be wrong but i think you need to run the wallet once for wallet.dat to be created, then close it and swap wallet.dat's with your saved 1.   latest wallets @ http://www.antibitcoin.site/download/
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
This is my life. This is my path.
Only read more in detail about Anti today and this coin is worth an investment!
legendary
if it is latest wallet try restarting it, if not try deleting everything but wallet.dat in  Windows -  C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\Antibitcoin  or in Mac  -~/Library/Application Support/Antibitcoin/ . Restart the wallet then close it and replace the new wallet.dat with your old one. Start again , hopefully will work.
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
My wallet is not syncing. It is stuck at 99.06% although there are 18 active connections on the network right now. Please help! Huh
That Name Smiley
did you use the latest wallet?
you can download it in op
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
Nice coin,l hold my anti now for biggest price:-)
just hold it and wait until our coin can stand and walk on its own
everyone who trust and help us deserve to earn from this coin
you can also buy for more while its cheap
and wait for the dump of the miner and those people contented in 500% profit
Activity: 326
Nice coin,l hold my anti now for biggest price:-)
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
will be giving away ANTI via Yobitcodes on Yobit chat every few hours for the next 2-3 days. Come and get some & join www.antibitcointalk.com

it going great day by day slowly but surely
thanks for the support

its not really a task or something
its just in case you see something wrong
that i know you will do something about it  Grin

Yup I will definitely gonna do something about it, and I'm just thanking you for trusting, and will do the right thing about it with scammers and illegal trading will take a fight for a cause in doing this services
hope you will participate in our forum when we start our operation about it
thanks also for the trust
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

its not really a task or something
its just in case you see something wrong
that i know you will do something about it  Grin

Yup I will definitely gonna do something about it, and I'm just thanking you for trusting, and will do the right thing about it with scammers and illegal trading will take a fight for a cause in doing this services
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
it become totally clean  Grin
try it again i removed the a-ads banner at the top now

the forum does not work anymore if i remove the ads  Cry
but i can live with that.
although i don't visit this forum very often.
legendary
will be giving away ANTI via Yobitcodes on Yobit chat every few hours for the next 2-3 days. Come and get some & join www.antibitcointalk
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
it become totally clean  Grin
try it again i removed the a-ads banner at the top now
Pages:
Jump to: