Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANTI] AntiBitcoin l POS [Complete Anonymity] New! [Poll] and [Bounties] - page 24. (Read 67465 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
i got a PM on http://antibitcointalk.com/index.php.

so i logged in and then: shit. all these ads. so i told my adblocker to clean and now the forum looks like this.

uups.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
i add poll just want to know everyone's opinion and expectation in the antibitcoin price
i will vote for yes and here my reason why
http://antibitcointalk.com/index.php/topic,721.0.html

wow. if this would happen, then i would start my antminer again...
but i think this is possible. why? just a feeling.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Currently working on:
- ANTI hosting service "Just one part of our future dependent market".
- Encrypted messaging, IRC was suggested but is refused as an idea since we use slack for now and what we need is encrypted messaging.
- Wallet will have an announcement tab on the QT to keep users updated of new versions and keep us close to each other, it will be 100% secure you will know when it's ready.

We had to outsource some of the work such as encrypted messaging, still trying to deal with a trusted DEV to do that, it will need funds, but if it's something I can afford like the last time than I will pay alone, otherwise I will let you guys know.

As for ANTI being $1, technically you can say it can, but for me ANTI is priceless, the real value is what we make of it, the more you hold, trust and spend in other forms than BTC, for example services and products which will be our main focus, for investors this will be a great opportunity, to hold something that have a bright future that evolved reversing dark sides of other coins.
Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
i add poll just want to know everyone's opinion and expectation in the antibitcoin price
i will vote for yes and here my reason why
http://antibitcointalk.com/index.php/topic,721.0.html
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
please add mobile wallet specially for those who are always on the road like me Smiley
right now our dev is busy doing diffirent thing and currently dont have time to learn how to make it
but i know he will make one for us soon 

It is a great honor in being a moderator but I think I'll pass, it is a big task that I think I could not handle and there are plenty of other qualified to be your moderator out there Im just here to help well maybe I can be a bait in some kind of online scamming sheme and if I really caught something like that I will certainly make a report immediately Cheesy
its not really a task or something
its just in case you see something wrong
that i know you will do something about it  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
I have read the first page, well it's pretty much convincing and I would like to help in finding scammers all over the internet before they could victim many bitcoin lovers like us. So good job in doing this.
you can join us in slack and in our forum
i can make you a global moderator if you like so you can help us clean our forum
one of our plan is to give safe place where there no hyip ponzi or pyramiding scheme
and scammer will be ban instantly

It is a great honor in being a moderator but I think I'll pass, it is a big task that I think I could not handle and there are plenty of other qualified to be your moderator out there Im just here to help well maybe I can be a bait in some kind of online scamming sheme and if I really caught something like that I will certainly make a report immediately Cheesy
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
please add mobile wallet specially for those who are always on the road like me Smiley
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
I have read the first page, well it's pretty much convincing and I would like to help in finding scammers all over the internet before they could victim many bitcoin lovers like us. So good job in doing this.
you can join us in slack and in our forum
i can make you a global moderator if you like so you can help us clean our forum
one of our plan is to give safe place where there no hyip ponzi or pyramiding scheme
and scammer will be ban instantly
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
do you hate scammer
Help us to report scam site and take down those scam site before they get more victim
http://antibitcointalk.com/index.php/topic,699.msg1387.html#msg1387
scammer is not welcome in our forum i will promise that i will kick them instantly
if you also hate them come and join us
just a little of your time will make a lot of diffirence
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
Hello everybody!

What is your experience with this coin? Does it tackle the problems of bitcoin like the uneven distribution and block size?
My experience is from after the takeover. What I witnessed so far is a small dedicated group of cryptofans who are somewhat disappointed by the current scamfilled cryptoscene.
I myself see it as an opportunity to have a sort of anti movement to the growing group of pure profit orientated cryptocurrency interested.

I discussed my vision in the Slack group and I must say that I feel a good portion of development as it should be, not by just one or a few devs, but by the whole community.
So as a matter of fact everybody contributes what he can and no one is more than the rest.
I like this somewhat anarchistic approach very much and I'm already a convinced antibitcoinist.

If we can tackle the technical probs that bitcoin shows? I don't know, but I do know that we can tackle the problem with the pure greed driven community surrounding bitcoin nowadays.
If you wanna take part in our discussion, you're more than welcome at our Slack group.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Hello everybody!

What is your experience with this coin? Does it tackle the problems of bitcoin like the uneven distribution and block size?
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
it will be better if your the one who will contact the owner of that explorer to explain it or ask about it
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/blockexperts-350131
Blockexperts explorer is now updated  Grin
https://www.blockexperts.com/anti

Yes, I wonder if the peers page is updated manually, there is a peer there showing 1.0.0 on ip 212.91.189.164 the peer is responding to ping requests but however it have no open outbound ports or could be running as a regular peer or a node with local RPC calls allowed only.

in case that's blockexperts daemon he need to update the version manually on the page to let people know.
https://www.blockexperts.com/anti click on peers.
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
i give my suggestion for our next update in slack
those who already member in slack and not currently a member you can join now
let me know your suggestion
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
Very Low price comes as more or he goes down? Angry
I don't quite understand the question. You are wondering whether the price goes up or down?
Well that's exactly were this gambling cryptocircus is all about. If you're feeling lucky buy, if not try your luck with another coin.
Activity: 313
Very Low price comes as more or he goes down? Angry
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
thats thanks to you for working hard for this community
just keep up the good work were already moving up slowly  Grin