Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANTI] AntiBitcoin l POS [Complete Anonymity] New! [Poll] and [Bounties] - page 25. (Read 67465 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
New update !
Anti Bitcoin Dice Game : http://dice.antibitcoin.site/

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
mm, i think actually is really important to have a good staking pool, there are lots of people arriving to pos coin by stakin pool services, if we have problems joining some actually working pool stake we could create one community driven
staking pool is not a good idea for now because of low rewards but steakcloud is diffirent they mine btc or other coin and convert it in anti so if they will add antibitcoin it can get a daily volume and about our own multipool anonymousx is currently working on it as long as its possible i think soon we can have it also but if anyone already know how to make it you can help us also to make Antibitcoin
development much faster thi sis community base coin so every help is appreciated the only problem of multipool right now is how to make automatic convert the coin user mine in anti
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
mm, i think actually is really important to have a good staking pool, there are lots of people arriving to pos coin by stakin pool services, if we have problems joining some actually working pool stake we could create one community driven
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
I'm in contact with Steak Cloud Mining to see if ANTI can be added to their multipool.
I just've got this reply
Hello Giznld,

Thank you for contacting Steak Cloud support,

We are happy that you are able to see the value that Steak Cloud presents within the altcoin space.

The waiting list opens today and we are in the process of reviewing ANTI, please note that we will be in touch when we have come to a decision to add ANTI next week.
We recommend that while we do this you spread the word via social media and Bitcointalk as we need to check for community interest.

Regards

Steak Cloud - Increase altcoin value!

Do you think it would be a good idea to be added to their multipool?

Yes, it helped STEPS quite alot by providing daily? buy support
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
I'm in contact with Steak Cloud Mining to see if ANTI can be added to their multipool.
I just've got this reply
Hello Giznld,

Thank you for contacting Steak Cloud support,

We are happy that you are able to see the value that Steak Cloud presents within the altcoin space.

The waiting list opens today and we are in the process of reviewing ANTI, please note that we will be in touch when we have come to a decision to add ANTI next week.
We recommend that while we do this you spread the word via social media and Bitcointalk as we need to check for community interest.

Regards

Steak Cloud - Increase altcoin value!

Do you think it would be a good idea to be added to their multipool?
Activity: 484
Guys more exchanges?
Activity: 431
Guys pool will get hickup for 5 mins only  there will be one update which i need to do. Apologies for that !!!

changes:

i make an hourly payouts for this pool instead of every 30min but reduce min balance limit to 50 ANTI. should you guys have any other suggestions then let me know

Sounds fine, thank you for running a great pool for ANTI!
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
TekyBoy Crypto Services
Guys pool will get hickup for 5 mins only  there will be one update which i need to do. Apologies for that !!!

changes:

i make an hourly payouts for this pool instead of every 30min but reduce min balance limit to 50 ANTI. should you guys have any other suggestions then let me know

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
add it in the OP  Grin

Great job there!
The whole project looking good!
I've already invested!More to come though.
I also joined the slack group.
When BTC price stabilises,the coin's price will rise as well,but that doesn't concern me right now as I am longtime holder.
right thats one of the reason why
just keep holding soon it will keep rising on its own  Grin
Activity: 484
ANTI wheel game is up, deposit little amounts and have fun, if you face any problems pm me on BCT or slack for that matter.
https://wheel.antibitcoin.site/

Great job there!
The whole project looking good!
I've already invested!More to come though.
I also joined the slack group.
When BTC price stabilises,the coin's price will rise as well,but that doesn't concern me right now as I am longtime holder.
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
yes nice work  Smiley
thanks for the trust  
i can say right now that we are all doing great
we all want to reach everyone's expectation  
just keep supporting us we will do everything we can do  Grin 
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
added in the OP
i already test it and its working fine
nice work anonymousx  Grin
ANTI wheel game is up, deposit little amounts and have fun, if you face any problems pm me on BCT or slack for that matter.
https://wheel.antibitcoin.site/
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
there are some limit to quantity of antibitcoin to be created dev?
POW will stop at 1 million block
i think it will end up not more than 40 million coin then 1% POS yearly only will be add in the supply yearly

I make it , there are roughly 630,000 Blocks left till POW ends. At present roughly 50% blocks are POW & 50% POS, so 630,000/2 X 25(current block reward) = 7,875,000 . So current total coins , aprox 1,000,000 + 7,875,000 =  Just under 18 million coins total when POW ends. Obviously this figure is rough estimate and will then rise with POS interest.  Smiley Smiley
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
I wrote this as my contribution to the press of our community today, I promised to do one positive thing daily remember?:
https://www.toxigon.com/antibitcoin-is-the-first-real-cryptocurrency/
add it in the op
we need some aged account to make our own subreddit if anyone can make us that will be a big help for us

New Update!
were added now at CoinMarketCap http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/antibitcoin/
We should have our sub-Reddit soon, someone was making it?
I wrote this as my contribution to the press of our community today, I promised to do one positive thing daily remember?:
https://www.toxigon.com/antibitcoin-is-the-first-real-cryptocurrency/
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
there are some limit to quantity of antibitcoin to be created dev?
POW will stop at 1 million block
i think it will end up not more than 40 million coin then 1% POS yearly only will be add in the supply yearly

and http://cryptogaming.club/anti is not working, will it be fixed?

thanks

It's working for me. I was able to claim faucet

Yes it needs balance, I think xhone is working on a new faucet, someone hacked that one or something.
do not use it anymore i already removed it in op before

nice  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: