Pages:
Author

Topic: Anti-Atheist Bigotry: Atheists Are As Distrusted As Rapists - page 2. (Read 4706 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Funny.
Badecker is still there with his "proofs"?

Why are you still replying? ^^
If badecker even cared for logic or real argument he would agree to list his arguments in an ordered and precise way so we can refute them one by one.
As he prefers to just give vague un unreliable explanations without ever defining his terms or context, he's probably even aware that it's nothing but wind.

SO you can't convince him, cause convincing need the other one to think in a , if not perfectly logical, at least reasonnable reliable way.

It's good practice. Of course I won't convince BADecker but it's an interesting task to unravel the tangled logic that he/she produces, and it's a difficult process to argue against since BADecker is usually not starting from a foundation of logic or knowledge.

It doesn't matter how I explain the proof that science gives for the existence of God. You simply aren't interested in hearing it, or in thinking it through. You both are stuck in your atheism religion, and you like it that way. If you weren't stuck, or didn't like it, you would go out and examine science and nature to see that God really does exist.

The other idea is that you know that God exists, and are simply fighting Him.

Cool
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
Funny.

If badecker even cared for logic or real argument he would agree to list his arguments in an ordered and precise way so we can refute them one by one.
As he prefers to just give vague un unreliable explanations without ever defining his terms or context, he's probably even aware that it's nothing but wind.

SO you can't convince him, cause convincing need the other one to think in a , if not perfectly logical, at least reasonnable reliable way.

It's good practice. Of course I won't convince BADecker but it's an interesting task to unravel the tangled logic that he/she produces, and it's a difficult process to argue against since BADecker is usually not starting from a foundation of logic or knowledge.

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
Funny.

donator
Poor impulse control.

Of course you little bunch of atheists are going to throw out the parts of the religion definition that you don't like, as much as you can.

If I stand up like a god and make a proclamation about definitions, great. I believe in God. When an atheist stands up like a god and makes a proclamation about definitions, he nullifies his atheism. Why? Because he is turning himself into the exact thing that he says doesn't exist, simply by doing the things that a god would do.

Then when in the face of all the nature science evidence proof for the existence of God, the atheist adamantly sets himself up as great god by expressing firmly that God doesn't exist, the atheist squashes himself by what he expresses.

Perhaps you are taking atheism out of the realm of religion. You are moving it into the realm of pure science fiction. Doesn't the weight of your self-nullification even bother you? Of course not! Why would a lie bother the lie?... except that lying about the lie starts to turn it into a truth. Yes! God exists in even the atheists and their atheism.

Cool

I am not "throwing out the parts of the religion definition". As I said, the usual defintion of religion is absolutely consistent with all of the definitions at Dictionary.com

Your defintion of religion is consistent with only some of the definitions at Dictionary.com

You need to ignore some of the definitions to make your idea of religion work. I do not need to do this, as I've explained clearly and in many different ways.

If you don't get it, you're just wilfully ignoring the obvious.

There you go again, claiming to be a mind reader by suggesting what my definition is when I haven't expressed it.

Actually, atheism as a religion matches the whole definition of religion. Why? Because atheists are people. And being people, they have all the parts within themselves that any other people have. Because of this, an atheist grounded in his atheism HAS a religion of atheism going for himself, even if his formal definition of atheism and religion should somehow not match the written definition.

Atheism isn't anything without people/atheists. Atheists are people, and people are religious creatures by nature. In the case of the atheist, his religion happens to be atheism.

Cool

Of course you have expressed your defintion of religion -- it's one that includes atheism. In fact, in the next sentence you go on to say that very thing, as you have many time before. You ignore the fact that it contradicts many other defintion of religion, and also contradicts all defintion of atheism.

I think baddekker has a point here as an atheist i more ideal in proofs that miracles. Now there is this saying to atheists that "if u cant see your brain then u have no brain?" there's a proof there a brain but u ur self can only see on images. Back to my point i agree that atheist always think high of themselves we tend to belittle some religious people cause they have on hope on something thats not there. And atheist just accept whats gonna happen and Hope someone or some situation is there.

When BADecker wants to use definitions and proofs, he or she does. When he/she doesn't, proofs and definitions are ignored.

I don't have any problem with someone making a claim on faith that god exists, but when that person claims to have a proof that god exists or claim to be able to prove that a word means something completely different to the way in which dictionaries define that word, then we are on completely different ground.

Since you haven't refuted the scientific proof that God exists, yet seem to be making the adamant claim that the scientific proof isn't there, you prove that you have a religion going for yourself, simply by your belief.

I could be wrong, of course. I have no real evidence you are human. And if you are not human, maybe you don't need religion like all the humans do.

Cool

Nothing you have presented constitutes"scientific proof". All you done is made some hand-wavy, self contradictory generalities and have called it a "scientific proof", even though a scientific proof requires scientific evidence.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_evidence

"Scientific evidence is evidence which serves to either support or counter a scientific theory or hypothesis. Such evidence is expected to be empirical evidence and interpretation in accordance with scientific method. Standards for scientific evidence vary according to the field of inquiry, but the strength of scientific evidence is generally based on the results of statistical analysis and the strength of scientific controls."

What is your empirical evidence that god or gods exist? You haven't provided any evidence of that, just a vague "oh you evil atheist, can't you see god's hand in everything around you?" type of remark.

Try to do an experiment. Post the aims and method here, so we can replicate your results. Then post your results.

If you (or some one more science-minded) can create a reproducible experiment that proves a god's existence and the results are independently verified, then I'll believe that the god you've proven to exist, exists. This is treating your evidence in exactly the same way I would treat every other scientific proposition that I read. Shouldn't your proof be treated the same way?

Activity: 798
Merit: 722
Since you haven't refuted the scientific proof that God exists

You have not provided any proof

The definition of proof is that is must convince someone once presented to them... you have not done any such thing

If you cannot present your argument, and convince the majority of people who read it... you have not proven anything
legendary

Of course you little bunch of atheists are going to throw out the parts of the religion definition that you don't like, as much as you can.

If I stand up like a god and make a proclamation about definitions, great. I believe in God. When an atheist stands up like a god and makes a proclamation about definitions, he nullifies his atheism. Why? Because he is turning himself into the exact thing that he says doesn't exist, simply by doing the things that a god would do.

Then when in the face of all the nature science evidence proof for the existence of God, the atheist adamantly sets himself up as great god by expressing firmly that God doesn't exist, the atheist squashes himself by what he expresses.

Perhaps you are taking atheism out of the realm of religion. You are moving it into the realm of pure science fiction. Doesn't the weight of your self-nullification even bother you? Of course not! Why would a lie bother the lie?... except that lying about the lie starts to turn it into a truth. Yes! God exists in even the atheists and their atheism.

Cool

I am not "throwing out the parts of the religion definition". As I said, the usual defintion of religion is absolutely consistent with all of the definitions at Dictionary.com

Your defintion of religion is consistent with only some of the definitions at Dictionary.com

You need to ignore some of the definitions to make your idea of religion work. I do not need to do this, as I've explained clearly and in many different ways.

There you go again, claiming to be a mind reader by suggesting what my definition is when I haven't expressed it.

Actually, atheism as a religion matches the whole definition of religion. Why? Because atheists are people. And being people, they have all the parts within themselves that any other people have. Because of this, an atheist grounded in his atheism HAS a religion of atheism going for himself, even if his formal definition of atheism and religion should somehow not match the written definition.

Atheism isn't anything without people/atheists. Atheists are people, and people are religious creatures by nature. In the case of the atheist, his religion happens to be atheism.

Cool

Of course you have expressed your defintion of religion -- it's one that includes atheism. In fact, in the next sentence you go on to say that very thing, as you have many time before. You ignore the fact that it contradicts many other defintion of religion, and also contradicts all defintion of atheism.

I think baddekker has a point here as an atheist i more ideal in proofs that miracles. Now there is this saying to atheists that "if u cant see your brain then u have no brain?" there's a proof there a brain but u ur self can only see on images. Back to my point i agree that atheist always think high of themselves we tend to belittle some religious people cause they have on hope on something thats not there. And atheist just accept whats gonna happen and Hope someone or some situation is there.

When BADecker wants to use definitions and proofs, he or she does. When he/she doesn't, proofs and definitions are ignored.

I don't have any problem with someone making a claim on faith that god exists, but when that person claims to have a proof that god exists or claim to be able to prove that a word means something completely different to the way in which dictionaries define that word, then we are on completely different ground.

Since you haven't refuted the scientific proof that God exists, yet seem to be making the adamant claim that the scientific proof isn't there, you prove that you have a religion going for yourself, simply by your belief.

I could be wrong, of course. I have no real evidence you are human. And if you are not human, maybe you don't need religion like all the humans do.

Cool
legendary

Cool

Cool

Just because you state that the definition of religion doesn't include atheism, doesn't mean that it doesn't. However, all kinds of people believe all kinds of things. So, you are certainly welcome to continue on with your belief, whatever it might be.

Since there are many people who show how the definition of religion fits atheism (simply Google "atheism religion"), and since it is basically only the atheists who are adamantly against this idea, atheism is definitely a religion of the atheists.

Cool
donator
Poor impulse control.

Cool

Cool

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Cool

Cool

donator
Poor impulse control.

Cool

Cool

legendary

Cool

Cool
legendary
Please watch the video before commenting (uploaded today)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hc1NPwXDKQ

these people are totatly insane.. atheism is not a worst thing on  this creepy earth.. people who commented on this topic are delusional and are possible future murderers for sure.. i dont want to live on this earth anymore..

No, atheism is not the worst thing on earth. It is, however, one of the stupidest, least well thought out things.

One thing that is worse is the acknowledgement of God, combined with the formal attempt to fight Him. Not only is this worse, but it has to be even more stupid than atheism.

Atheism will send its believer to Hell by default. Fighting God will sent its warriors to Hell by direct action of God.

Anybody has a chance to turn and acknowledge God and the salvation that He offers. But both the atheists and the anti-God warriors are stupid enough that they probably won't turn. If they weren't so stupid, they wouldn't be atheists, or anti-God warriors in the first place.

Some of you anti-God jokers need gingko biloba.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
Please watch the video before commenting (uploaded today)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hc1NPwXDKQ

these people are totatly insane.. atheism is not a worst thing on  this creepy earth.. people who commented on this topic are delusional and are possible future murderers for sure.. i dont want to live on this earth anymore..
donator
Poor impulse control.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
What makes me sad, is that instead of talking about bitcoin on the BITCOIN FORUM, they decide to spend their days shitposting and shitposting about atheism and how they are oppressed.
I'm not saying that the religious part of this non-stop ideology war is not at fault, it takes two to tango. But if you added up the useless, redundant posts about the exact same thing, by like three people, mainly af_newbie and Moloch, it would count into the hundreds.
This is from a person who has no religious affiliation, you lot need to get a life.
Start a flame war somewhere else.

Go fuck yourself

If I was a homosexual or black posting about being repressed, would you still talk shit?

Atheists have been attacked by religious assholes for thousands of years... In many counties it is legal to murder someone simply because they are an atheist!!! I have every right to fight back

Fuck you asshole, this is self-defense!

If you could read the damn OP, you would see this thread was created because of all the Atheist bashing on this forum... simply a response to being attacked, nothing more

The problem with religion is that people went millennia while fearing to talk about it... politics and religion are forbidden to talk about... because the mother fuckers in power realized if you never discuss it, you'll never fix it!

I will not stop bashing religion until it is fucking dead... I will beat this dead horse until I'm certain it's dead and will not come back... fuck you for not helping get rid of this plague called religion...

You can plainly see the world is infected with a cancerous belief system... why won't you help the poor sheeple?

Do NOT crawl up my asscrack, because I'm helping... or at least I'm fucking trying to do something about this mental illness you call religion

I cannot comprehend how anyone could see religion as a good thing... the words in their book are horrible... the morals are awful... it teaches you to believe/obey stupid shit, for stupid reasons, rather than think for yourself... people have murdered their own children in the name of religion!  FUCK THAT! FUCK GOD!!1!!one!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
What makes me sad, is that instead of talking about bitcoin on the BITCOIN FORUM, they decide to spend their days shitposting and shitposting about atheism and how they are oppressed.
I'm not saying that the religious part of this non-stop ideology war is not at fault, it takes two to tango. But if you added up the useless, redundant posts about the exact same thing, by like three people, mainly af_newbie and Moloch, it would count into the hundreds.
This is from a person who has no religious affiliation, you lot need to get a life.
Start a flame war somewhere else.
legendary
donator
Poor impulse control.
legendary
donator