Pages:
Author

Topic: Anticipation from the future ? - page 3. (Read 3854 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 01:30:20 PM
I think it's important we are optimistic that the future of Bitcoin will be good, even I don't care if my country banned Bitcoin.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 04:18:39 AM
That's also my concept regarding how bitcoin being accepted or not by others. There will be always a not pleasing criticisms towards bitcoin but it's not actually a harmful one or a threat for bitcoin to be worried of.
Activity: 18
September 12, 2018, 04:04:48 AM
:)Countries are divided into 3 groups: those who ban bitcoin, those who will regulate it strongly and those who will give complete freedom to development. The second and the third groups us well be satisfied with. This majority. It's enough to survive.Therefore, it is not necessary to look for negative outside of us. ; Smiley Smiley

In the future a new breed of cryptocurrency will be born. Decentralization will be out of the picture and private entities will no longer be the king in this industry. The future industry is controlled by the state and the central banks. Governments are now planning to create a digital currency using blockchain technology wherein they will control and is not market based.

I'm 99% sure you're right because the technology is advancing every single second and the more sophisticated it becomes, the more it is likely to give birth to a new type of currency, like 'quantum/cyber/digital/crypto/who-knows-what' kind of currency that might already be in the pipeline and we are not even remotely aware of that... 1% of my uncertainty accounts for a scenario where BTC evolves and adopts new technology, in which case it'll remain the leader forever.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 09:11:30 AM
Yes, I myself am very confident that with the acceptance of the existence of bitcoin as a place of investment, it is likely that the country can become advanced because the population can automatically become prosperous and in meeting basic needs can be guaranteed.

It's one of the positive sides of Bitcoin's impact on a country, but this will have its own negative impact on the country because Bitcoin doesn't have high stability.
Activity: 448
September 11, 2018, 09:08:51 AM
Yes, I myself am very confident that with the acceptance of the existence of bitcoin as a place of investment, it is likely that the country can become advanced because the population can automatically become prosperous and in meeting basic needs can be guaranteed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
September 11, 2018, 05:31:34 AM
I concur with you, yet in all things go, the countries that are not perceiving BTC or crypto, its simply an issue of time for them. These countries can take after in light of the fact that they can't simply set aside such chance to raise their country. We can anticipate that crypto will better the lives of numerous individuals and convey another vision to how currency will stream in our advanced occasions.
Activity: 56
September 11, 2018, 05:15:34 AM
There has to be always a contingency plan. In our pursuit for the new alt coins, we must also set aside some investment for Bitcoin. From the predictions of experts, Bitcoin will meet global patronage and increase its value as the demand increases.
Activity: 9
September 10, 2018, 09:04:22 PM
Crypto currency will grow more in the future. Bitcoin and alcoin will continue to survive.
Activity: 17
September 10, 2018, 08:43:38 PM
Even if a country has banned cryptocurrency, it can't stop people from using and investing in it. Those countries will have to face it sooner or later and start regulating cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 180
September 10, 2018, 08:42:19 PM
I think my country is not included in 3 groups... Because in my country, Indonesia, bitcoin has not been formalized by the local government... So bitcoin enters illegal cryptocurrency... And Indonesians, only a little know about bitcoin.. Hopefully in the future ahead, bitcoin can be accepted by the government and the government will give complete freedom to development of bitcoin in developing countries, especially Indonesia...
Activity: 462
September 10, 2018, 08:38:33 PM
Even the government doesn't approve the bitcoin. bitcoin can survive it only on the people that adopt what bitcoin can do to them with this even the some government didn't approve it there's a lot of way for bitcoin to survive. But in China they use different strategy and this is by creating they own cryptocurrency which is the NEO that Let their people buy it and replace it to bitcoin so that the rotation of their money is keep it on their country like a fiat the difference is it was Chinas Digital Money.
Activity: 14
September 10, 2018, 08:35:32 PM
Of course regulation plays a positive part in the development of BTC and other cryptocurrencies, i.e. it makes crypto trustworthy, more reliable and attracts more parties, both people and organizations willing to pay and accept cryptocurrency, and numerous investors, which is pretty good, I guess Wink
Activity: 238
September 10, 2018, 07:11:01 PM
I think the problem is in the first word country. Crypto is erasing imaginary lines called borders and making the nation states and their rascist leaders as irrelevant as dead body.   
Activity: 72
September 10, 2018, 07:09:47 PM
I also think that my country belongs to the second or third class, because at the moment the attitude is still floating, after all there is really nothing to lose if they legalize bitcoin, in fact bitcoin can change people's lives and economy, at least unemployment decreases and people's purchasing power increases , it has a positive effect on the country's economy
Activity: 98
September 10, 2018, 07:09:25 PM
I am not worried about what some countries are doing to subsidize bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. For all I know, as  decentralized currency, bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies are fine.
Activity: 72
September 10, 2018, 06:51:15 PM
i think bitcoin will become more accepted by several countries as they begin to see clearly the evident benefit of blockchain technology
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
September 10, 2018, 05:55:00 PM
I kinda believe that in future BTC will be accepted by almost all countries. They need to develop a lot but if crypto is going to be very popular and if it will be used often then countries who ban BTC now will think better of it.
Activity: 83
September 10, 2018, 05:34:29 PM
Given the positive reception cryptos are receiving right now, It gives us economic growth and more opportunity specially to the unemployed.

I think bitcoin can still survive even in a country that has a total ban so that at that time, the future of bitcoin cannot be forged with me having that confidence.
Even the first set has no control over bitcoin due to the fact that bitcoin as a decentralized commodity cannot be controlled by individuals or groups that can only be arranged in a limited form.
Activity: 54
September 10, 2018, 05:28:45 PM
Bitcoin future looks brighter than expected. Many Government are into it secretly and when the time comes, the price will rise to it worth.

I think it's great if many countries will manage bitcoin for better transactions.
Even if bitcoin is regulated by other countries, that does not mean that bitcoin can increase its value. This will be the demand of people who really matter in this situation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
September 10, 2018, 05:21:22 PM
Some country that ban crypto currency are only doing it to have a say. There are many government agent that are using bitcoin big time to side fund the government money.
Pages:
Jump to: