Pages:
Author

Topic: Anticipation from the future ? - page 8. (Read 3854 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 106
June 30, 2018, 03:45:58 AM
yes sir, most countries have indirectly supported the growth of bitcoin, by receiving bitcoin inside the country, it is very good for the progress of the country. because they understand about technological progress. so I believe bitcoin will keep going well in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 03:23:25 AM
:)Countries are divided into 3 groups: those who ban bitcoin, those who will regulate it strongly and those who will give complete freedom to development. The second and the third groups us well be satisfied with. This majority. It's enough to survive.Therefore, it is not necessary to look for negative outside of us. ; Smiley Smiley
I agree to those countries gave the people a chance to get benefit on this great technology I think their government always think about their people and to the country who has not supported bitcoin I hope the government would enlighten their mind and accept bitcoin.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
June 30, 2018, 03:20:19 AM
:)Countries are divided into 3 groups: those who ban bitcoin, those who will regulate it strongly and those who will give complete freedom to development. The second and the third groups us well be satisfied with. This majority. It's enough to survive.Therefore, it is not necessary to look for negative outside of us. ; Smiley Smiley
I think, bitcoin will become more valuable in the second category of countries. because if a country can strongly regulate bitcoin, it can result in bitcoin being more appreciated and better in the future.

I agree with this, I strongly believe that the second category of countries are the ones who will have the most success in using Bitcoin. Because of the regulations, the people will fell safer and more secured in using Bitcoin, hence more interested users, investors and enthusiasts. The more people interested in Bitcoin the higher its value will be, plus the fact that the regulations will be seeing those things that can still be imporved about Bitcoin meaning, working on these areas and will have a better Bitcoin for their future.
Activity: 602
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
June 30, 2018, 02:48:59 AM
If the government in a country began to formalize the existence of bitcoin surely a person's chances in finding an income is very wide open because they are not worried when they want to invest anytime and can be used as a means of payment later.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 02:10:23 AM
I really think what future lies with cryptocurrency now that some of the countries have given so much attention to it. Their were countries that totally ban btc in their nation because they afraid to it and they don't have control over it. If most countries ban crypto currency that would be the end. If government prohibits their people to participate in crypto currency then that would be the end of it.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 02:05:07 AM

Countries that are trying to end btc and banned it for sure they just want to rise on their own generated coin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 01:57:47 AM
I would rather bitcoin is set by a country. Bitcoin is still in process and will be a better technology someday.
Activity: 140
June 30, 2018, 01:52:32 AM
Countries that ban bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will find themselves falling behind in technological innovation and will bend over backwards in the future when politicians realize they will be voted out of office. Then, the only holdouts left will be irrelevant dictatorships.
Activity: 15
June 30, 2018, 01:45:07 AM
I believe in the future Bitcoin will flourish, and the first group will accept Bitcoin as essential. This time maybe they haven't seen the potential of the bitcoin and haven't been able to exploit it to its full potential.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 11:47:53 PM
 In my opinion, I think that bitcoin will still be here in the next decade and many countries will be supporting bitcoin. The payment system of bitcoin will be more feasible and usable that will be adopted by the people especially those active investors of bitcoin. I believe that in the coming more years, bitcoin price will improve further than we had expected.
Activity: 35
June 29, 2018, 08:08:41 PM
The future for bitcoin  is very bright and It is one of the times to invest. The future of the currency will increase very greatly and may likely move to $50k in this time.
Activity: 126
June 29, 2018, 07:42:18 PM
I think in the near future, big investors, countries in the world will accept bitcoin, and see bitcoin as a common currency of the world.These governments will eventually allow bitcoin in their countries after regulation is implemented.
Activity: 66
June 29, 2018, 06:46:05 AM
I see the bitcoin future flourishing, it is a king in this market, it will tone forever and more and more countries accept bitcoin
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
June 29, 2018, 05:18:23 AM
indeed, every country has its own policy to give what action will be taken for this bitcoin user. Perhaps that will be the impact that the countries bigger will allow and provide this bitcoin policy, which will make the bitcoin impact also positive.
Activity: 19
June 29, 2018, 05:12:19 AM
Those who will banned it will regret it after some years ahead,Bitcoin is still in process and will be a better technology someday.
Activity: 70
June 28, 2018, 11:30:55 AM
Studying the benefits and future of the Crypto-currency, experts say that the course will be further raised. I would still decentralize and a peer to peer transacition although i thing the transaction fees would be increase since  more and more wanted to be part of bitcoin trading.
Activity: 75
June 28, 2018, 05:48:40 AM
For now there is actually no serious threat on crypto currency. More countries will also embrace the technology that Bitcoin has unleashed and they have realized that if they do not keep up with the times and embrace innovation, they will lag behind and lose out. So even some countries who blanket banned Bitcoin are now considering implementing new systems in their legislation that allows Bitcoin technology to thrive but at the same time they need to check against money laundering and misuse of Bitcoin to protect themselves.
Activity: 126
June 26, 2018, 10:51:59 AM
I think bitkoin will develop at a higher level of money, which can solve any problem that affects the exchange, perhaps later it will happen, but no one knows, so we need to prepare and keep abreast of the news. I understand that numerous nations limit bitcoins, that we must cooperate and help each other.
Activity: 378
June 26, 2018, 05:29:40 AM
As we all know, any democratic state puts at the head of the slogan of democracy is the protection of the rights and interests of citizens. Democracy is positioned with the fact that the desires and interests of people are at the head. And this, in my opinion, should be a key indicator in the approach to solving the issue of crypto-currencies
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 26, 2018, 04:51:40 AM
Yes hopefully this can happen for bitcoin received in and used to advance the economy of goverment and society but how the fate of banned bitcoin users. Really very sad to hear the news.
Pages:
Jump to: