Pages:
Author

Topic: Anticipation from the future ? - page 4. (Read 3854 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 04:24:26 PM
most countries indirectly support the growth of bitcoin, by accepting bitcoin domestically, it is very good for the progress of the country. because they understand about technological progress.
Activity: 209
Merit: 12
September 10, 2018, 04:22:42 PM
Well, looking at the future of cryptocurrencies, I see about 50% of the world population making business transactions with cryptocurrencies. People are gradually embracing the use of cryptocurrencies in their transactions. Cryptocurrency is still young and more aspects to share with the world.
Activity: 18
September 10, 2018, 04:14:47 PM
I don't really think there's anything that can stop the development of cryptocurrencies, so I can only see the bright future Cool
Activity: 40
September 10, 2018, 03:20:12 AM
:)Countries are divided into 3 groups: those who ban bitcoin, those who will regulate it strongly and those who will give complete freedom to development. The second and the third groups us well be satisfied with. This majority. It's enough to survive.Therefore, it is not necessary to look for negative outside of us. ; Smiley Smiley

True. Of course, there nothing negative outside of us. Regarding those who ban bitcoin, its either they are generating their own cryptocurrency or just lacking understanding of how bitcoin can be of help to them. It would be their loss later on for banning bitcoin in their countries.
Activity: 364
Merit: 15
September 10, 2018, 03:10:33 AM
Each country has both supporters of cryptocurrency and their pests. Some want crypto-coins to flourish and the economy to develop within the framework of the legislation. And others on the contrary want to drown. Everyone has their own interests.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 02:43:18 AM
In the future people can pay bills online, pay by card and take deposits directly into the bank account, all used to digital. These transactions are encrypted by Bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 02:21:45 AM
:)Countries are divided into 3 groups: those who ban bitcoin, those who will regulate it strongly and those who will give complete freedom to development. The second and the third groups us well be satisfied with. This majority. It's enough to survive.Therefore, it is not necessary to look for negative outside of us. ; Smiley Smiley

Countries that ban bitcoin will following to regulate bitcoin. If more advance country regulate bitcoin, i am believe emerging country and third country will follow to regulate and trying to collect taxes from bitcoin transaction
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 01:14:27 AM
I was against any kind of regulation, but I changed my mind because some sort of regulation was needed to stop the investors from forging projects and scams.
Activity: 23
September 09, 2018, 12:46:50 PM
In my opinion, the second group will certainly develop more than two group left. Well. I agree that Bitcoin should be popular widely but, if it did not ragulate, it would be mess- up.
Activity: 58
September 08, 2018, 09:36:20 AM

I think that 3 groups will be prevalent in the future. There is a balance and harmony in the world and if a part or a sector dominates the whole, it will result into chaos.
Activity: 166
September 08, 2018, 08:32:27 AM
In my opinion, in the future, the prices of Bitcoin and Altcoin on the cryptocurrency market will increase. Because countries will grow together through the use of modern blockchain technology. More and more countries will accept Bitcoin, because here is more widely known and almost everyone knows.
copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 03:51:35 AM
it seems regulation is inevitable and sooner or later it will be achieved. its good as some countries will not accept it at first and somw will embrace it. so far cryptocurrency has a large community and its growing bigger daily.  the future is bright , i am hopeful of it. crypto js here to stay no matter how long it takes before government adoption.
Activity: 28
September 08, 2018, 03:31:15 AM
yes right anticipation from the future days
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 03:19:07 AM
Yes of course I agree with you. This is a pretty good idea, even though there are those who hate bitcoin I never think about it and I basically can survive with bitcoin.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 02:48:25 AM
It is inevitable that positive or negative about Bitcoin but i believe that as a trend of world movement. there will not be any groups that can stop it when Bitcoin is making a living in the world richer.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 02:30:01 AM
Yes, if the majority of the countries are accepting bitcoin or the cryptocurrency as a whole, then it is impossible for cryptocurrency to disappear like a bubble.
Activity: 1
September 08, 2018, 02:24:42 AM
Pacnic for lost the monet  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
September 07, 2018, 05:10:55 PM
Personally I think that Bitcoin would evolve and develop best on the second category countries because it is regulated, it can gain the trust and confidence of people, thus having a higher demand for Bitcoins. Higher demands, higher value.
Activity: 70
September 07, 2018, 04:27:28 PM
the future has different expectations for all of us. These expectations are so important as to set our living standards. The paths, analyzes and investment plans we deal with in this process are very important. Of course, without the bull they do not make sense Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
September 07, 2018, 04:03:03 PM
Crypto Currency will grow more in the future. the government is only banning them because it's easy to make money from bitcoin's and they are investing on it secretly without our knowledge.
Cryptocurrency have a bright future and it will guide our world economy. Today's generation attract more toward digital things. And bitcoin guide them into a beautiful digital world. Many company start accepting cryptocurrency like bitcoin for their various projects and many people use it for online trade, marketing and for business etc. Day by day its uses increases in many sectors. Bitcoin is widely use for investment and for money transaction. Bitcoin provide all most all the facility which are given by a normal fiat currency.
Pages:
Jump to: