Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 190. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 767
Merit: 500
Hello  Wink

Limited S1 units will be in sotck soon.
Open sales on Feb 14th 11:00 pm BeiJing time, GMT +8.
Shipment within 48 hours after full payment.

sold out again Wink
all orders will be shipped out on Feb.16.

next batch of S1 units will be stock on Feb 15th, open sales on Feb 15th 11:00 pm BeiJing time, GMT +8.

Will it actually happen at 11 this time?
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
Hello  Wink

Limited S1 units will be in sotck soon.
Open sales on Feb 14th 11:00 pm BeiJing time, GMT +8.
Shipment within 48 hours after full payment.

sold out again Wink
all orders will be shipped out on Feb.16.

next batch of S1 units will be stock on Feb 15th, open sales on Feb 15th 11:00 pm BeiJing time, GMT +8.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
they decided to keep them and start a datacentre after they saw what KnC are getting away with

WTF - Instead of "Limited units will be in sotck soon." I would of appreciated a little more candor from Bitmain. Wasted 2.5 hours fighting for  < 25 units worldwide 

Tongue Tongue Tongue

Yeah.. Insane. They can start de-racking them for all I care. Wouldn't mind one that's been running for a month...
At 1.45 BTC it doesn't make sense to risk so much - the price could easily drop again or the difficulty jump so much they should've taken the 1.45 when they had the chance.
Activity: 532
Merit: 269
Who ever this was bought a lot of ants Sad https://blockchain.info/tx/d0d1a7b8c47cf3de06dcced5f093bf1ac5e4b1b253bf0dd7061beb8198534a81

How can people still be sending Bitmain BTC if out of stock.... maybe he is going private local ? or to certain customers only ?
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
they decided to keep them and start a datacentre after they saw what KnC are getting away with

We can't have lost the only decent supplier for Hardware :/ but tbh if they can make more money mining and still sell hardware later on I'm pretty sure they will do this, plus with the new chips coming out they can roll in the BTC and sell it at a rate they can afford to sell less now than wait till it goes back up again
Activity: 406

WTF - Instead of "Limited units will be in sotck soon." I would of appreciated a little more candor from Bitmain. Wasted 2.5 hours fighting for  < 25 units worldwide 

Tongue Tongue Tongue
Looks like people paid for 13 units or so :/ That can't have been it? They shipped so many last weekend :-(
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Now the site works and my cart was shown as empty, not too happy hopefully there will be more forsale
Activity: 182
Just got home from work and checked the site. Out of stock.

Checked the forum and it looks like the 3 they had were long gone LOL
The main site still says:
Limited units will be in sotck soon. Open sales on Feb 14th 11:00 pm BeiJing time, GMT +8. Shipment within 48 hours after full payment.

Hmm.... Was really hoping to get one.
Maybe this is a sign from GOD, praise the lord  Cool
Activity: 479
So are they clearing out inventory of the S1 for their next generation stuff?  Has there been any info posted on future products or if any are planned?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
I only would have bought at a lower price anyway, at 1.45 its not worth it now.
Yeah, i guess limited really did mean limited. Like ten they forgot about or something  Roll Eyes
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I went to purchase anther antminer S1 today added to cart then the site wouldn't let me log on to purchase, now I can't even access the site for the last ~2hrs.

Activity: 139
I actually did get an order in at 11:31est... no joke about being available for 30 seconds... couldn't have been much stock. Though you may want to check back in 1 hour. For all we know some jackball might have put 50 in his cart with no intention to pay.

edit---11:31:16 as reported by my invoice
Did anyone actually order any today?
Jump to: