Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 187. (Read 346284 times)

legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
Will there be any "normal sales" soon?
It does not make sense trying to buy units this way....
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
raise your hand if this looks like a repeat of yesterday!

*raises hand*
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
They were in stock for an estimated fill 3 seconds this time around. Guessing they had 1-3 units.  Wink
I couldn't even get the page to load today!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
They were in stock for an estimated full 3 seconds this time around. Guessing they had 1-3 units.  Wink

Somewhat of a pointless exercise and waste of people's time releasing so few at a time.  Undecided
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
only 15 hours after asking...

it is still limited sales today, open sales at the same time with yerterday. we are sorry no discount Smiley

2014-02-15 11:05 GMT+08:00 [email protected] <[email protected]>:

so it is 1.45? what no discount? it didnt say any special offer?

out of stock again =p
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
The shelf looks fine. Just be aware if the floor is carpeted that you should be careful and discharge any static electricity before touching your gear. Wink

Actually the floor is carpetted, which makes me worried.

Get an antistatic mat.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain
Just wish to add we sell only for US customers and the official price for Antminer S1 Dual Blade u$s 1200.- https://112bit.com

$1200??? I'll be back when BTC breaks $1000. At the current BTC rates, that price is a massive loss.

We hope it get back to $1000.- soon :-)

Activity: 392

Hi is s1 still in stock? at bitmaintech amd who has order on 15fed?
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
Just wish to add we sell only for US customers and the official price for Antminer S1 Dual Blade u$s 1200.- https://112bit.com

$1200??? I'll be back when BTC breaks $1000. At the current BTC rates, that price is a massive loss.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Do we know how many will be in stock tomorrow? And was anyone able to get any from the stock today?
Activity: 812
Merit: 502
The shelf looks fine. Just be aware if the floor is carpeted that you should be careful and discharge any static electricity before touching your gear. Wink

Just put the miners on the anti-static bag, that they come with Wink
Activity: 674

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Probably a dumb question, but I want to be sure I don't fry my Antman's:
This space I have set up, should be relatively static-free right?

To minimise static, keep the relative humidity of the air at around 50%.
It looks like a metal shelf, so earth it.
If RH drops below 35% you can get staic build-up, particularly if the floor is insulative (man-made fibre carpet etc.)
You can buy a humidifier if you live in particularly dry conditions, or just hang up your washing in the same room, like I do.  Grin
Then you just have to watch out for dust build-up on the cooling fins.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Activity: 141
???
Ahh Avalon.. they are dead to me and should be dead to you as well.
Activity: 674

Probably a dumb question, but I want to be sure I don't fry my Antman's:

This space I have set up, should be relatively static-free right?
Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Make that 2 psu's. You need 2 x 650 or 2 x 750 if you want to overclock.

lets not even talk about the shitty build quality of the Avalons. Smiley
Activity: 434
Well that would only make sense if you have free power and don't mind buying a more expensive PSU.
It's all supply and demand..

Or like supporting known scammers.
Activity: 216
Oh WOW,

I am flattered by the fact that my post had so many responses...

Thank you all, and also for your kind words.

However NONE of you has answered my question because ALL of you are UNABLE to......

WHEN is Bitmain going to lower their prices to make it more "profitable" for us given the upcoming difficulty changes?

Once again thank you all for being so fabulous and pointing out that I am out of order here....

I couldn't be more grateful....

As I said before, I doubt they would plan on lowering the price at least before another big batch. Even at 1.45 it's still the best value out there, and should be quite profitable.

That's using the estimated next growth with a little extra fudge factor, bringing it up to 3.1B. It's also starting at 25% growth per jump, even though the last two were 22.59% and 19.49%, and this one will be 17-18%. Even with those reasonable assumptions, it shows a breakeven in early May. I'm not a huge fan of online profit calculators, but even at 1.45BTC the S1's will be profitable. It just won't be as profitable as some of the other batches. I have enough hardware that I don't want to take on anymore from this generation, but I think I might be marginally interested at this price. Not enough to expand my farm though.

Unfortunately, they're in the business of making money, and only help up make a profit insofar as it helps them make money. If they can sell out their current stock at 1.45, there's no reason to lower the price no mattre how much we may want it.

Finally, a real response!

Thanks bro.

Though I think they should lower their price since AvalonShenzhen has already dropped their price on the 220GH to 1.1BTC.

Well that would only make sense if you have free power and don't mind buying a more expensive PSU.
It's all supply and demand..
Jump to: