Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 185. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I got Satoshi's avatar!
asicminer 1TH miners will be coming soon  Roll Eyes

edit. Oh, thats $1800 /1THPS
edit. oh and 600w/1THPS

Factor in 4-5 difficulty increases before delivery and this a modest improvement over getting say five S1 today for around $5000, so worth watching but not necessarily worth the risk of a preorder.  Maybe, maybe not in my opinion.

The specs are from a highly respected chinese reseller. The info is taken from his weibo page. Miner protection is offfered, in terms of preorders I trust friedcat and hia team more than any offer manufacturer.

Scalability at 1thps per 600w is much nicer than 180gh for 380w
You're going to sit around and compare a pre-order product with something that's sold from stock? Really? What a waste of everyone's time... and Bitmain's thread! What do you think Bitmain might have out by the time this non-existent miner finally gets shipped, if it ever does? How do you know this guy is ever going to give you your money back if he doesn't make delivery time or published specs? Because he said so? So did BFL and a couple of other companies.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

edit. oh and 600w/1THPS

Factor in 4-5 difficulty increases before delivery and this a modest improvement over getting say five S1 today for around $5000, so worth watching but not necessarily worth the risk of a preorder.  Maybe, maybe not in my opinion.

The specs are from a highly respected chinese reseller. The info is taken from his weibo page. Miner protection is offfered, in terms of preorders I trust friedcat and hia team more than any offer manufacturer.

Scalability at 1thps per 600w is much nicer than 180gh for 380w
Activity: 616
I got Satoshi's avatar!
Why all of u crying all the time? Bitmain selling 31 s1 and if this means that one guy will buy all 31 bitmain will be happy.
At the end of this chain is bitmain with BTC for units. Dosnt matter from how many customers.
Do you want price drop? Stay away from shop and wait. They will produce another batch and price will drop.

31 is not limited stock, that is hardly any stock. Its more about being misled, when I thought short supply I thought 100-200 units. I wouldnt of wasted my time trying to get a unit if that was the case.People  dont like being misled

No one is mislead. Bitmain is doing good job. I dont see old customers crying... Im customer of sushi and bitmain and ordered few and i learned the lesson and waiting game is nothing new for me.

I suggest read, ask if doubt and wait.
If you look how many they sold recently(around 1900 orders) and they managed to ship most within 2 days you will understand what kind of issue they facing on daily basis.

And by crying you not helping them. Do you think they will cry because they cant sell 31 units to 31 people?
If someone was faster and bought all of it -congratulation to the guy.

Good luck and i suggest WAIT and see...
You do realise that this goes against Bitmain's company statement that they will support the bitcoin community? With today's mining consolidation problem, selling 24 units to 1 person is not supporting the community. I hope Bitamin will realise this and sort out their ordering process next time to make it more fair to the whole community and not just a select few.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Whelp, anyone hoping Bitmain would match the 1.1BTC price from AvalonShenzhen will be disappointed that won't likely happen now that they've cut and run with everyone's BTC.

Ha, is that the same Avalon that ripped a bunch of people off back in 2013 back for another shakedown?

Not to my knowledge.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
Whelp, anyone hoping Bitmain would match the 1.1BTC price from AvalonShenzhen will be disappointed that won't likely happen now that they've cut and run with everyone's BTC.

Ha, is that the same Avalon that ripped a bunch of people off back in 2013 back for another shakedown?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Activity: 434
If you mean the thread from friedcat then yes that just for bare chips. Price and power usage for a full miner will be much more.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

edit. oh and 600w/1THPS

Where are you getting pricing for asicminer gen2? Are  you quoting bare chip costs? Also power at the chip is much diff from power from the wall.

I was basing it on the other post. I have no idea which of these specs if any are realistic. You know about pre-orders.

Activity: 434

edit. oh and 600w/1THPS

Where are you getting pricing for asicminer gen2? Are  you quoting bare chip costs? Also power at the chip is much diff from power from the wall.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

edit. oh and 600w/1THPS

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
buy this only with money you can miss and don't calculate your earning already

what if btc will crash big and you btc is only worth 30% of today price?

also difficulty will skyrocket, seller will earn good bucks without any doubt
Activity: 532
TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain
Hello  Wink

Limited S1 units will be in sotck soon.
Open sales on Feb 14th 11:00 pm BeiJing time, GMT +8.
Shipment within 48 hours after full payment.

sold out again Wink
all orders will be shipped out on Feb.16.

next batch of S1 units will be stock on Feb 15th, open sales on Feb 15th 11:00 pm BeiJing time, GMT +8.

Sold out my ass.
There were a hundred people here constantly refreshing and trying to order one and nobody got the chance to.

Will there really be more for sale tomorrow?
And if there is at what price?

Because ordering tomorrow doesn't get in our possession until Thursday (if we are lucky) but by then the difficulty has increased.
The same goes for the ones who supposedly ordered all of the machines today.

How are the Ants going to make ROI from now on?

Looks like the US Distributor still has some in stock https://www.112bit.com/

Yes we have.

Just wish to add we sell only for US customers and the official price for Antminer S1 Dual Blade u$s 1200.- https://112bit.com

+2 units for me friend ...

We will be waiting your order more than happy to send more units for forum members.

doh .. i can't atm i need wait for now ..

i know is not great way to make friends ..

price of bitcoin has cause me to not be able to buy atm ..

i need explore options to make sure ..

No problem if in the future you wish to order is perfect! All The Best!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hello  Wink

sold out again Wink

next batch of S1 units will be stock on Feb 15th, open sales on Feb 15th 11:00 pm BeiJing time, GMT +8.

Sold out my ass.
There were a hundred people here constantly refreshing and trying to order one and nobody got the chance to.

Because ordering tomorrow doesn't get in our possession until Thursday (if we are lucky) but by then the difficulty has increased.

Yes we have.

Just wish to add we sell only for US customers and the official price for Antminer S1 Dual Blade u$s 1200.- https://112bit.com

We will be waiting your order more than happy to send more units for forum members.

doh .. i can't atm i need wait for now ..

i know is not great way to make friends ..

price of bitcoin has cause me to not be able to buy atm ..

i need explore options to make sure ..
Activity: 728
Holy shit there are more whiners and cry babies here than a freaking daycare! Bitmain can sell his product how ever he wants too just like any other retailer. Bitmain owes you nothing. He makes a product that works well, is in high demand, he ships fast and prices it fairly compared to the competition. He hada few up for grabs and a couple lucky people got them.

Yeah, I wish I could have grabbed three more but I didn't. Tough luck.
Activity: 532
TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain
Hello  Wink

sold out again Wink

Sold out my ass.

Yes we have.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Hello  Wink

sold out again Wink

Sold out my ass.

Yes we have.

legendary
Activity: 1036
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

edit. oh and 600w/1THPS

A miner which use asicminer gen3 chip now on pre-sale, the poster is very famous in Chinese Bitcoin circle. This is the translation of the weibo post:

Miner presale Details:
Miner price :11000 RMB/T (1813 USD/T), full payment in advance.
Power consumption: 600W/T.
If a single miner's speed doesn't meet the design requirements, or beyond the design requirements, in accordance 11000RMB / T price, refund for any overpayment or a supplemental payment for any deficiency.
If you order more than 10T , it is 10000RMB/T.
April 20 is the deadline, if not shipped on time, we'll give you a full refund!
Tel: 13581816335 Zhao Dong's QQ group: 326548639

In the weibo below, one people replys:
So cheap, is it Asicminer's chip?
Zhao replys:"Yes"
Then he ask again:
Asicminer's gen3 haven't tapeout yet, can it mass production in April?
Zhao replys:"Almost"

Sorry for my poor English translation, the original weibo can be found here:
http://weibo.com/1658066713/AwIw85hLy
eS
Activity: 1
We waited from 10:30 yesterday, or today. No chance to buy. Yesterday, despite the refresh rate still "sold out", today page didn't work.
@Bitmain will have an opportunity to purchase of devices? This time we planned to buy 15 or more units.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Why all of u crying all the time? Bitmain selling 31 s1 and if this means that one guy will buy all 31 bitmain will be happy.
At the end of this chain is bitmain with BTC for units. Dosnt matter from how many customers.
Do you want price drop? Stay away from shop and wait. They will produce another batch and price will drop.

31 is not limited stock, that is hardly any stock. Its more about being misled, when I thought short supply I thought 100-200 units. I wouldnt of wasted my time trying to get a unit if that was the case.People  dont like being misled

No one is mislead. Bitmain is doing good job. I dont see old customers crying... Im customer of sushi and bitmain and ordered few and i learned the lesson and waiting game is nothing new for me.

I suggest read, ask if doubt and wait.
If you look how many they sold recently(around 1900 orders) and they managed to ship most within 2 days you will understand what kind of issue they facing on daily basis.

And by crying you not helping them. Do you think they will cry because they cant sell 31 units to 31 people?
If someone was faster and bought all of it -congratulation to the guy.

Good luck and i suggest WAIT and see...
Activity: 26

Jump to: