Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 207. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Hopefully they will have coupons and drop the price a bit more, wouldnt mind a few more
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
is the price for antminer is 1.45btc?
just wondering what is the different place order here and order at sushi ?
i am interest to get one unit.
thanks Smiley
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
I can also say my order from February 1 is going to be delivered on Tuesday according to My UPS Online. Big order too, several thousand U1's!

U1s?

Do you think you will make a ROI?

Maybe he's reselling them individually. Which will make a nice profit. Smiley

Oh, OK, cool  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I can also say my order from February 1 is going to be delivered on Tuesday according to My UPS Online. Big order too, several thousand U1's!

U1s?

Maybe he's reselling them individually. Which will make a nice profit. Smiley
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

U1s?

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Activity: 270
If I order now, when can it be shipped ?

As the site sais. In the 2 following days it is send out. Then it is up to you where you live. The europe needs 3-8 working days.
Activity: 56
If I order now, when can it be shipped ?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
What case fan I must put of I want replaced the fan size 120mm?Huh

These was that I try to find

We were playing with our kill a watt meter this morning.  And here are some numbers on an non-OC miner.

A miner on a single Corsair CX600 was using 387W.  2 miners each on it's own Corsair CX600 were using 777W.

2 miners on a single Corsair AX1200i uses 722W.  

AND this is why you buy high quality PSU for mining... saving 50 watts on just 2 ants.....  100 ants is 5000 watts or one less 30amp breaker!!

edit:  but I am no longer a seasonic proponent.  they have changed to the cheaper ribbon cables putting 2 pci plugs on one ribbon...shame on you SeaSonic
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
What case fan I must put of I want replaced the fan size 120mm?Huh

These was that I try to find

We were playing with our kill a watt meter this morning.  And here are some numbers on an non-OC miner.

A miner on a single Corsair CX600 was using 387W.  2 miners each on it's own Corsair CX600 were using 777W.

2 miners on a single Corsair AX1200i uses 722W. 
Activity: 770
Order 5 antminer in a same day (5 Feb) with 2 different address.

3 received tracking 2 yet to received. Anyway, this is fast! Good job Bitmain!

I have orders from 04.02 but still not tracking?. Did they send you an email or do you use MyUPS?

Meanwhile on bitmaintech.com:

The S1 is in stock. Shipping out within 2 working days after purchase.

Good news guys, probably most of the orders are already shipped.
Activity: 560

have you my choice ?
Activity: 16

Activity: 560
no tracking for my order on 1-29-14. new price drop ?
Activity: 364
OMG! Bitmain is superfast!! They have hired superheros!! 2 of my orders are shipped by them using DHL which I asked for.. xD They have already reached Delhi and will be with me soon..

Thanks and Regards
Activity: 249
Also what is the watt at normal settings at 180 gh speed

You are extremely annoying  Angry

Answer:

Wow

So 180gh/s,

Many watts,

Fast Delivery

Wow
Activity: 434
My order time is 2014-01-29 14:51:53.0 but still Unshipped on Bitmaintech and no Information from UPS.
Anyone has similar status?

I did not get an email from UPS, but it is on my calendar. but if you log into myUPS and view calendar... it may be there.  bitmain site will stay unshipped for a while, they do not update that very often.

Thank you for this tip. I just went online and I see it in MyUPS that I just signed up for. Expected delivery date is Tuesday. Boy that's fast.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
My order time is 2014-01-29 14:51:53.0 but still Unshipped on Bitmaintech and no Information from UPS.

I did not get an email from UPS, but it is on my calendar. but if you log into myUPS and view calendar... it may be there.  bitmain site will stay unshipped for a while, they do not update that very often.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Also what is the watt at normal settings at 180 gh speed

You are extremely annoying  Angry

Don't feed the troll
Jump to: