Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 204. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Wow that's crazy. I guess the market depth at BTC-E wasn't large enough to handle some large panic sellers or something? I mean, who actually puts in sale orders below $200?

fake market depth. the seller probably thought there was more, so just put in $100 in an attempt to beat the panic selling. Bots will have placed small "alert" bids, that when they are hit, their larger bids are pulled, this left a weak market with a large sell order crashing through it.

LOL,
But my  profit 143k usd is not fake.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Screenshot of your BTC-E transaction history or it didn't happen......  Roll Eyes

it is on my MT4 account, I opened sell position at 1050 usd. Cheesy,
and now, I again have open sell position at 650 usd, amount 43k usd
Any scrshot ill do, or it did not happen
Activity: 406
Wow that's crazy. I guess the market depth at BTC-E wasn't large enough to handle some large panic sellers or something? I mean, who actually puts in sale orders below $200?

fake market depth. the seller probably thought there was more, so just put in $100 in an attempt to beat the panic selling. Bots will have placed small "alert" bids, that when they are hit, their larger bids are pulled, this left a weak market with a large sell order crashing through it.

LOL,
But my  profit 143k usd is not fake.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Screenshot of your BTC-E transaction history or it didn't happen......  Roll Eyes

it is on my MT4 account, I opened sell position at 1050 usd. Cheesy,
and now, I again have open sell position at 650 usd, amount 43k usd
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

LOL,
But my  profit 143k usd is not fake.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Screenshot of your BTC-E transaction history or it didn't happen......  Roll Eyes

LOL,
But my  profit 143k usd is not fake.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

Activity: 434
The only one who is broke is you.
Placing a sell order at 1050 dollar and wants BTC to goto 150 dollar, while BTC is at 830 dollar at MT Gox.
Your order will never execute if that happens.

You are either trolling or really stupid.

LOL,  Just did,    Grin Grin Grin

Check,
View Screen Capture
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
For those who still have doubts, I was much better off with DHL than UPS and their questionable aircrafts.

This shipment was DHL (requested) and only took 3 days, it went flawless:

BUT... my previous shipment was UPS and took 7 days, featuring aircraft mechanical failures:

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
How the miner is being declared in customs declaration and what is the declared price?
Is it possible to send over EMS instead of UPS?
Sent an email to seller several days ago, but no one have replied yet.

Thank you.

The miner is declared as "Computer Game Gateway" - price $120.

If you want other service other than UPS mark it on your order.

And just hope he wasn't a customs stooge

So, I ordered a Computer Game Gateway for $120.
I don't see anything wrong here.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Shenzhen, China    02/10/2014    11:20 P.M.   Departure Scan
Activity: 41
02/10/2014    22:53   A flight delay occurred because of aircraft mechanical reasons. / Released by Clearing Agency. Now in-transit
Shenzhen, China   
02/10/2014    22:44   A flight delay occurred because of aircraft mechanical reasons.

I just saw the same thing on my shipment, headed to the west coast.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hi Bitmain,
No coupons for old costumers ? No price drop for S1 ? Smiley
Activity: 560
02/10/2014    22:53   A flight delay occurred because of aircraft mechanical reasons. / Released by Clearing Agency. Now in-transit
Shenzhen, China   
02/10/2014    22:44   A flight delay occurred because of aircraft mechanical reasons.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
but srsly... ordered & paid on 29th Jan - cats who ordered on 5th feb are already mining....while mine were 'shipped' on the 8th and are yet to even reach a UPS facility...

WTFF??!!

Same here. As a returning "mumbai"-customer this is getting pretty annoying. Seems like I won't be getting these units anytime soon. Sad
This may very well be my last order with BITMAIN...

me too...
ordered on 22.1 and no device at time!!!

sushi mean...
"'m trying to confirm the Shipping REJECTION status. or Any tracking number associated with. I believe this is not the first time I told you that."
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
I think better is

Repair PC unit value 65 dollars
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
How the miner is being declared in customs declaration and what is the declared price?

Thank you.

And just hope he wasn't a customs stooge
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

Thank you.

Activity: 5

Thank you.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
My unit shipped out on the 8th and should arrive soon.

Thanks
Activity: 770
my order 2014-02-05 15:15:43
since 2014-02-09 16:49:57 status shipped with tracking #
but slow UPS, 2 days still at Shenzhen.

Shenzhen, China    02/10/2014    4:16 P.M.    Origin Scan
China    02/08/2014    6:17 A.M.    Order Processed: Ready for UPS

All orders were picked up at 4:16 P.M. so I guess yours has not reached the destination country yet.
Jump to: