Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 206. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think must spend btc to girls

And not to buy btc miners

From my experience girls don't care much about, so I would rather spend it on miners, make bank, trade it for USD then get the girls. (well just the one girl for me who I already found, so I guess just take her out for a nice night.)

And thats why we are the smart men who will be the recipients to the largest wealth transfer in the history of mankind. Then we get as many girls as we want.  =D

Dude, are you a nerd?

Yes.

Grin So am I, but I get laid almost every night  Grin

You lucky nerd.  Cool

I am married Wink

Must be expensive  Grin
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

From my experience girls don't care much about, so I would rather spend it on miners, make bank, trade it for USD then get the girls. (well just the one girl for me who I already found, so I guess just take her out for a nice night.)

And thats why we are the smart men who will be the recipients to the largest wealth transfer in the history of mankind. Then we get as many girls as we want.  =D

Dude, are you a nerd?

Yes.

You lucky nerd.  Cool

I am married Wink

Dude, are you a nerd?

Yes.

You lucky nerd.  Cool

Dude, are you a nerd?

Yes.

it's not profitable to buy at 1.45 bitcoin for 180Ghs, is it ?

with the current difficulty being 2621M , if you receive a S1 tommorow, then you earn 0.036btc/day with a 180ghs.

You never gonna reach 1.45btc due to increase in difficulty, so why buy this now ?

Exactly, you shouldn't buy the S1, rather you should get more Alcohocoins.
Activity: 56
it's not profitable to buy at 1.45 bitcoin for 180Ghs, is it ?

with the current difficulty being 2621M , if you receive a S1 tommorow, then you earn 0.036btc/day with a 180ghs.

You never gonna reach 1.45btc due to increase in difficulty, so why buy this now ?

Dude, are you a nerd?

Yes.

Dude, are you a nerd?

Yes will be great if price drop

And a night with Jessica Alba would be great.

2 nights with her are much better  Grin
let alone AN ENTIRE LIFE!  YEAH!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Also for customs reason I think that best way

Is to sent as repair PC unit with low value

legendary
Hahaha nice

Maybe a nice gift for valentine day
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

legendary

And a night with Jessica Alba would be great.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Well the engraving part of it will be free Wink
Not like having it engraved is anything special, and certainly not useful. But I have a nice laser I use for my coins so I figure I can engrave them for free if requested.
I can also say my order from February 1 is going to be delivered on Tuesday according to My UPS Online. Big order too, several thousand U1's!

U1s?

Do you think you will make a ROI?

Maybe he's reselling them individually. Which will make a nice profit. Smiley

Oh, OK, cool  Smiley

Yes indeed. I am going to laser engrave them custom for each of you!

So are we going to get one for free with our names on?  Tongue
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
I can also say my order from February 1 is going to be delivered on Tuesday according to My UPS Online. Big order too, several thousand U1's!

U1s?

Oh, OK, cool  Smiley

Ey, laser engraving them was my idea! (See the custom minersource.net promo usbs we gave away during BTC Miami Tongue)
Activity: 134
Merit: 100

U1s?

Oh, OK, cool  Smiley

legendary
Jump to: