Pages:
Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 22. (Read 346284 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
When this will stop? 0.10BTC per miner? Maybe 0.05 more?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
New price for AntMiner S1: 0.434 btc each one, shipping cost included.

Wow. whole 0.005BTC cheaper.

was expecting a .013 drop similar to last drop. Must of been a huge increase in S1 sales that they felt warranted a smaller daily price drop.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

Wow. whole 0.005BTC cheaper.
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Looking to buy 4 S1 Coupons for .005 Btc each.  Seems the resellers are quick to pick up the reasonable prices ones  Undecided

There are many available at the coupon exchange thread.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Looking to buy 4 S1 Coupons for .005 Btc each.  Seems the resellers are quick to pick up the reasonable prices ones  Undecided
New price for AntMiner S1: 0.439 btc each one, shipping cost included.

Is the rumor of a very close s1 EOL true or it will still be sold for other months?

Im sure they haven't made any new s1 for awhile now. The ones being sold now are probably the ones being sold off from the farms to upgrade to s2 units.

The last five sent to me were completely new items.   I received them over the last two weeks.

The first 10 /12 I got were all used I received them from feb to early april.

I still doubt they are current production. They are just more careful about the handling and resetting of the last few batches.  What do you think they will do with the 15000 farm units?  Im sure the only 2 options are to recycle the parts for $40 or sell on clearance which is happening now. The current sale is more profit margin,  or less loss however you look at it.

you could be correct but the quality on the last five has looked pristine.

my last five look like  this

fins look really shiny new

no bends in the fins.

Exactly mine was too.
But their "manufacturing" date on each board is 16/Dec/2013.

The fins at that side never get dirty.

Can you please remove the fan and get some pics of that side fins?

I inspected it when it arrived. They are not used. May be they run out of space when racking s2 or the yet to be released hardware.
I have 19 S1 coupons left, selling for 0.005BTC

How much do the S1 coupons give for a discount?  Am thinking of ordering a few Antminers.  Do the coupons get transfered to my Bitmain account or how does this work?  Thanks in advance
The coupon can be transferred to your account.
Each coupon will give you .05 discount.

Thanks for the quick response!

How much do the S1 coupons give for a discount?  Am thinking of ordering a few Antminers.  Do the coupons get transfered to my Bitmain account or how does this work?  Thanks in advance
The coupon can be transferred to your account.
Each coupon will give you .05 discount.

Activity: 147
Merit: 104

edit.
all coupons sold
Activity: 674
Merit: 500
I have two S1 coupons and two S2 coupons

I'm selling the S1 coupons for .015 BTC and the S2 coupons for .025 BTC

Send PM if interested, I check PM's several times a day  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
i got my two new ants up and running today.. i am still waiting on my heatsinks for them to arrive. i have 8 ants now in my ant farm colony with a fleet of corsair's.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
3D Printed!
Just ordered 2 S1's

Order says paid awaiting shipping.

If they out of S1's I'll gladly accept an S2 in its place Tongue

So far these are turning out to be some of the best miners I have bought

Nice! I am another week or so from my next purchase...going to pick up 3 this next time.
Next will be S2 and/or newer miner tech.
Activity: 125
I have a habit of ordering on Sunday and getting my fix on Thursday from the guy in the Brown truck. I abstained this Sunday.. You are not helping.

Just ordered 2 S1's

Activity: 161
digging in the bits... now ant powered!
Just ordered 2 S1's

Activity: 125
I really want another one, but I think I'm going to hold for now to see what's next. I would rather get one at a time. I guess I can with FIAT. I'll hold these coupons for now. I wish we could get more info on end of sales.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
The eol was obvious.

Im curious how knc will unload their jupiter collection, besides the 400 x 3th they offered to waiting neptune customers.  They prob have like 10000 units.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
New price for AntMiner S1: 0.439 btc each one, shipping cost included.

Is the rumor of a very close s1 EOL true or it will still be sold for other months?

Im sure they haven't made any new s1 for awhile now. The ones being sold now are probably the ones being sold off from the farms to upgrade to s2 units.

The last five sent to me were completely new items.   I received them over the last two weeks.

The first 10 /12 I got were all used I received them from feb to early april.

I still doubt they are current production. They are just more careful about the handling and resetting of the last few batches.  What do you think they will do with the 15000 farm units?  Im sure the only 2 options are to recycle the parts for $40 or sell on clearance which is happening now. The current sale is more profit margin,  or less loss however you look at it.

you could be correct but the quality on the last five has looked pristine.

my last five look like  this

fins look really shiny new

no bends in the fins.

Exactly mine was too.
But their "manufacturing" date on each board is 16/Dec/2013.

The fins at that side never get dirty.

Can you please remove the fan and get some pics of that side fins?
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Anyone want to sell one (1) S1 for .439 btc shipped in the states? I don't want to order direct since I don't want to buy 2 right now.
Or somehow work out a way to order the 2nd one with me and figure out how to do shipping?

pm your location if it is close to new jersey.  I have 5 on hand and 3 coming in.

Pages:
Jump to: