Author

Topic: ANTMINER S2 Discussion and Support Thread - page 168. (Read 355730 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Any word on when Batch 2 start shipping?  Gee, I hope they are working some of the kinks out... quickly!

Already shipped.
My batch 2 S2 status is "Unshipped".

It's usual that u get the miner before it's marked "shipped"

We need more pics of S2....and your setup .... Cheesy
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Any word on when Batch 2 start shipping?  Gee, I hope they are working some of the kinks out... quickly!

Already shipped.

It's usual that u get the miner before it's marked "shipped"
Activity: 700
Merit: 504
Run a Bitcoin node.

Already shipped.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
BTW, what's the deal with the bitmain web site being down? 

up for me

Just came back up for me too
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
BTW, what's the deal with the bitmain web site being down? 

up for me
Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Already shipped.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
What would be a good fan replacement for the S2 that would reduce the sound significantly? The S2 has been great, but the noise is quite loud.

No such thing. "Quiet" fans just move less air, for situations when you don't need that much cooling. That does not apply to a 1 KW miner in a relatively small box. You can reduce the sound a little or change the frequency of the sound with different fans, but probably not worth the cost.

You could try opening the box and running it with a large room fan blowing on it instead of the case fans. Some chance that will work, but YMMV. I was able to do that with a bunch of ASICMiner blades back in the day. It was still somewhat loud.

BTW, what's the deal with the bitmain web site being down? Back up now.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Anyone managed to push theirs past 225?
Every time I 250, it jumps up to 1275W in, but beeps constantly and eventually drops back down in 5-10 seconds.

Edit: At 225M I get 1153GH/s using 1148W using an EVGA 1300W G2 on 115V. It will probably be a little better on 240V, but I don't have per-outlet metering on my PDU and I wanted to get power measurements using my KillAWatt.

How did you get the clock edit to stick at 225

I tried 200 and on reboot it goes back to the original settings....what method did you use to get it to stick the clock?

Thanks
Activity: 574
If you have a look at the specs of the BM chip you will see that thoose numbers does not add up, @140GH it will use +180W! I have one running 0.86V 250M, it gives 128GH and 164W at the wall.

Yeah I thought the same - is there a pecil mod to get these babies using MORE power and hashing faster not slower?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10

I would really like to know how you get a S1 to 150GH using only 150 Watt!!

There is a thread with a lot of info on how to undervolt and underclock an s-1.  Right now diff and power do not call for the mod.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-undervolt-antminer-s1-119wgh-at-the-wall-526060

this thread describes a how to  that achieved  140gh and 160 watts.

[/quote]

If you have a look at the specs of the BM chip you will see that thoose numbers does not add up, @140GH it will use +180W! I have one running 0.86V 250M, it gives 128GH and 164W at the wall.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
WTF I come to read the latest happenings of BitmainTech S2 Sales and news and the thread has been hijacked with KnC BS posts. Where's the delete wand?

Sorry, hard to contain irritation when I see KNC shills touting how great it is that they boned US.. Again!

Thank GOD for bitmaintech!! 1 x S2 and 6 x S1's inbound!

NP  Wink Agreed "Thank GOD for bitmaintech!!"   7 x S1's delivered over the course of mid- Feb and early March.
Not a problem with any from get-go. Low declaration fees. This week finally broke even. From here on in ROI $$$.

Here is hoping BTC goes up dramatically in FIAT value so I have less BTC to spend for a shiny new mid April B3 S2  Grin
Activity: 379
WTF I come to read the latest happenings of BitmainTech S2 Sales and news and the thread has been hijacked with KnC BS posts. Where's the delete wand?

Sorry, hard to contain irritation when I see KNC shills touting how great it is that they boned US.. Again!

Thank GOD for bitmaintech!! 1 x S2 and 6 x S1's inbound!
Activity: 406
Activity: 658
You call it compensation, I call it you just got played!

It's actually called "you got what you PAID!". Customers paid for a 3TH with Q2 as delivery deadline and they will get what they paid for in June. It doesn't cross the deadline so i don't see the problem. As for scammers i don't see who or how they scammed people, but yeah this forum needs more tard shill accounts!

Do you really want to waste time feeding a troll?

I mean just read his damn post :

Did I mention greedy fucking pricks???
For those reasons alone I hope btc dies! Let alone how this whole site is criminally run!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

It's actually called "you got what you PAID!". Customers paid for a 3TH with Q2 as delivery deadline and they will get what they paid for in June. It doesn't cross the deadline so i don't see the problem. As for scammers i don't see who or how they scammed people, but yeah this forum needs more tard shill accounts!
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Yeah, but you gotta love KNCMiners latest Fire Sale with the Titan!

Technologically impossible with those specifications, but look at the suckers that jumped the gun and brought one or two.
Sorry, I meant brought shares in the KNCMiner farm!

They will renege on the Titan and go with another "plan B" or will that be "plan C" for Ca$hed you in?

KNCMiner - Scammers, hobby killers, and environmental destroyers!
For those reasons alone I hope btc dies! Let alone how this whole site is criminally run!

munch, munch!

I like how they say time frame is q2/q3 which could mean september.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

btc is now run by scammers, evil Wall ST and criminal syndicates.
The 3TH will never make any profit, be it from "3TH of plan B" OR even if they delivered the machines now!
Unfortunately you S2 owners are just realizing this now, I personally don't think you will even get 3/4 of your ROI.
hmmmm why were the psu's dusty?

As far as the comments below asking for my post to be deleted or calling me a shrill or a troll.
These people you need to look out for because they are in on this whole scam and keep pumping the forums with B.S. to keep you buying into the btc scam.
If they don't how else can they cash you out??
They either multiple post to bury down anyone exposing the btc scam. Or the mod's delete it or move it to meta. If your a real thorn you get banned.

Thank god for Bitmain, he said! lol that one certainly went over the top!
I say thank god for IP sock puppets!

Just go to KNC's site and see the majority are realizing they have been screwed.
Notice how KNC's refund policy changed for the Titan? It has no refund options whatsoever and instead of the 1 year warranty it is now 30 days.
Not that Titan will ever eventuate remember!

Now as far as saying I hope btc dies, that doesn't mean I don't support scrypt crypto. Uknow the one you can't exploit.
BUT unfortunately EVERYTHING is pegged to btc........

Sorry if your alarmed at my comments, but it is the truth and if you didn't know, well I just brought you up to speed!
Let the B.S. continue b4 your very eyes! And look out for post mods or deletions as explained above.

munch munch
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥

Technologically impossible with those specifications, but look at the suckers that jumped the gun and brought one or two.

They will renege on the Titan and go with another "plan B" or will that be "plan C" for Ca$hed you in?

munch, munch!

Wow, tell us how you really feel.

At least KNC is offering some sort of compensation, which is better than most of these companies. 
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

munch, munch!
Jump to: