Author

Topic: ANTMINER S2 Discussion and Support Thread - page 165. (Read 355730 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I like this miner
legendary
Activity: 915
Merit: 1005
guys post when you get tracking
legendary
Activity: 2742
Merit: 1181
was there ever a fix for the password change error on the S2?
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
what was the price of the B2 unit?

$3900 for batch one and $3600 for batch two
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
what was the price of the B2 unit?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Well I am going to go out on a limb and suggest that hardware sales across the board are going into the toilet in the near future given BTC breaking down.

Expect difficultly to slow

Which means maybe our purchase will break even

Super

Not unless they don't ship it ever Tongue hahaha.  We always beat up on these ASIC makers, but we keep buying them.  I'm just hoping they see that there is more profit in just selling the machines hot off the line at a premium and letting the distributed folks do the mining and take the risks, rather than mining for themselves too much.

This is going to be an interesting month for bitcoin, and its just started! sheesh!
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Well I am going to go out on a limb and suggest that hardware sales across the board are going into the toilet in the near future given BTC breaking down.

Expect difficultly to slow

Which means maybe our purchase will break even

Super
Activity: 742
has anyone heard anything from bitmain lately? had an email in response to one i sent come through on 8th saying Antminer S2 was on schedule and S1 was in stock (not anymore). But still no shipping information and they aren't responding to emails. anyone else think the response time is lacking?

response time has always been one of the only "lacking" sides of the Bitmain operation.. 
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
has anyone heard anything from bitmain lately? had an email in response to one i sent come through on 8th saying Antminer S2 was on schedule and S1 was in stock (not anymore). But still no shipping information and they aren't responding to emails. anyone else think the response time is lacking?
Haven't heard anything yet.. no reply's on emails either.
Might be delayed some what

For all of you guys concerned about tracking numbers, sign up for myUPS, it's free and you'll usually get notification days before delivery.  You can also release shipment so you don't have to be there to sign if you are comfortable that it will be safe. 

Anybody get myUPS notice for batch 2? Their web site still says shipping "before April 10."

Given the quality of shipment issues a couple of extra days should be expect IMO
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

For all of you guys concerned about tracking numbers, sign up for myUPS, it's free and you'll usually get notification days before delivery.  You can also release shipment so you don't have to be there to sign if you are comfortable that it will be safe. 

Anybody get myUPS notice for batch 2? Their web site still says shipping "before April 10."
Activity: 42

Hi guys , just wonder with S2 unit how much can make $ per day .Thanks  Huh Tongue

You have to measure in BTC as the price varys.

AT current BTC prcies this miner does not compute...but like many here I like tech projects so its fun......

Just plan on mining another coin when diff gets too high.

Almost $31 a day minus elec at current prices.

Unless they drop the price below $3000 it wont make sense at this point to buy one if thats all you looking at
Activity: 23
Any news from Bitmain on the S2 B2 delivery yet?

Activity: 31
Hi guys , just wonder with S2 unit how much can make $ per day .Thanks  Huh Tongue

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator

About $30 USD a day.
Thanks for this , looks like ,if pay in cash miner pay back in year , for this day bitcoin and $ exchange .
Activity: 49
Don't think about the dollar worth produced per day, that's pointless with BTC's current volatility, think of the BTC produced per day which is more important. What is $30 today could be $60 or even $100 tomorrow. Of course it could also be $5 tomorrow but we'll pretend that's not a possibility for now.....   Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
go f.. china
only problems
nothing else
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
30 dollars is so little

No ROI for any miner at all at the moment, SHA-256 or Scrypt, Antminer S1/S2 or Gridseeds.

Only hope is a resolution to this China situation.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
30 dollars is so little
Activity: 635
Anybody about clock codes? How to figure out? Maybe...?

Would be very appreciated
Jump to: