Pages:
Author

Topic: ANTMINER S7 is available at bitmaintech.com with 4.86TH/s, 0.25J/GH - page 54. (Read 527791 times)

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
.  So I will never see the 150 usd they owe me on batch 1.

What is this?

The compensation for Batch 1 problems. They said they would properly compensate and they never did.

Bitmain lies. All the time. Not surprising. I had to fight tooth and nail to get my promised S4 B1 PSU compensation. In the end, it wasn't even bitmain who compensated me, it was Yoshi directly from his own BTC wallet.

Still waiting on compensation from my batch 1.

What is sad is  I have a guy that wants to me to order some for  him.  Once again proper service from them would make my order for four more units easier to do. 

I have 150 usd coming to me.

Frankly It is obvious ordering from bitmaintech is more risky then it has ever been,  maybe yoshi would read this and send some btc to my wallet.
As for placing an order for four unit today my heart is not in it.  Even though I am not paying for them and will get a tip from the person I buy for.

This tells you how badly bitmaintech has slipped over the last year.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

What is this?

The compensation for Batch 1 problems. They said they would properly compensate and they never did.

Bitmain lies. All the time. Not surprising. I had to fight tooth and nail to get my promised S4 B1 PSU compensation. In the end, it wasn't even bitmain who compensated me, it was Yoshi directly from his own BTC wallet.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I'm about to order a couple S7 batch 11 to replace my S3s and S5s. Does anyone have any coupons they're willing to part with? I would appreciate it greatly!
My bitmaintech.com id is dysan819.

Thank u!

i tgought Spring festival Golden Week is over since 14.02.2016... And they r online on Skype... between 10-18 o Clock ... they just dont reply...

BTW.: i Also want to order more S7´s at Batch 11 does somebody also have coupons for me? I would appreciate too!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
I'm about to order a couple S7 batch 11 to replace my S3s and S5s. Does anyone have any coupons they're willing to part with? I would appreciate it greatly!

Thank u!

I just sent 2 coupons to you
Activity: 5

Thank u!
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
So Bitmain wont reply the EMails i sent to [email protected], [email protected]. And The 3 Skype Contacts also doesnt reply??? I sent severeal EMails and a lot of Massages in Skype since the 12. February 2016 and i still got no reply? WTF is wrong with u Bitmain??? Who is the moron that gave the Costumer Agents their Jobs? LMFAO.

U forgott to declare the shipping costs on the Bill, i need an corrected Bill for the Costums.

Name:   BITMAIN
Activity:   658
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   November 03, 2013, 05:25:35 AM
Last Active:   February 14, 2016, 11:35:42 PM

this pretty much says it all.. they must be on vacation.

Activity: 7
So Bitmain wont reply the EMails i sent to [email protected], [email protected]. And The 3 Skype Contacts also doesnt reply??? I sent severeal EMails and a lot of Massages in Skype since the 12. February 2016 and i still got no reply? WTF is wrong with u Bitmain??? Who is the moron that gave the Costumer Agents their Jobs? LMFAO.

U forgott to declare the shipping costs on the Bill, i need an corrected Bill for the Costums.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
I've been kind of re-working my profit strategy mainly in part because of the looming Bitcoin Reward Halving coming up in a few months.

I've been noticing on Coinwars, Bitcoin is pretty consistently -NOT- the most profitable. Bitcoin is usually 3rd or fourth most profitable, today its up to second with Peercoin being the most profitable and has been there for hours.

I know, its not uncommon for a coin to shoot up for 15 minutes, 30 minutes an hour, but then that coin will settle back near the bottom - some pump and dump stuff. But for the last couple weeks of looking at my profit strategy and Coinwars; the cryptocurrencies Mazacoin (MZC), Peercoin(PPC), eMark(DEM) and more recently SafronCoin SHA256 (SFR) have continually been rotating ABOVE Bitcoin.

I guess my question would be:

Has anyone switched from Bitcoin to another cryptocurrency because Bitcoin is currently not the most profitable? Or are you mining Bitcoin in hopes of Bitcoin rising in price?

===

I'm a bit torn between what will happen with reward halving.

1) Bitcoin could have a bit of a rise in value
2) Bitcoin mining could become absolutely unprofitable to mine at home or even as a business.
3) People will switch from Bitcoin mining to other SHA-256 algo cryptocurrencies since, like now, Bitcoin is not the most profitable and people would like to try and break even for the equipment purchased.

Myself, I'm leaning towards shifting 1/2 my mining hashpower to an auto switching pool which will mine the most profitable coins at the moment, and keep the other half on Bitcoin - I have around 25TH to play with. I'll then be "investment mining" if BTC rises in value, I'll have some BTC stashed, if Bitcoin drops like a rock and other cryptocurrencies vie for being  "Bitcoin 2.0", I'll have some of the more active coins stashed for if they peak at a nice value. Then, after the reward halving, re-assess profitability mining as a whole.

Don't pay attention to Coinwarz, the other coins are usually profitable for like 1 hour of the day and only by a few %.

Multipools kill any extra profits from mining those coins.

I've noticed that in the past where some coins will quickly flash at the top for a little bit and quickly drop back down to where they were.  then there are days where maybe one coin gets some top shelf attention, but it also will go back down. What I'm seeing currently is longer duration of just a few coins being higher in profitability than bitcoin.  Of course I also see those quick flashes of those -bottom feeder- coins. But Peercoin, Mazacoin, eMark, titcoin have been up above Bitcoin consistently however, more or less like in a random rotation. One or more of these coins will sit above Bitcoin for hours, these are not quick flashes for less than an hour and like today, Peercoin has been sitting at the top for most of the day and with a $2-$3 a day profit difference.

I'm thinking that the coin landscape is changing ahead of the  BTC halving because the coin profitability just is not acting like it was where BTC would tend to work out at the end of the day as being the more profitable. I've been watching this for a couple of weeks now, Its not looking like what it was 6 months, a year ago etc, like what we all remember.

On the multi pool thing ... yeah when I spit that out, it was an un-educated , un-researched idea. I see that is a bad idea. But solo mining in a rotation of the frequent top coins, those S7's can wreak holy hell on those coins and just rake them in -- using the concept that people who have the high hash power tend to stay with BTC which is the rock, the guiding ideal of a coin, trying to ROI either that or they are plug and play screw driver wizards that set it and forget it.

I'm going to set up a system or multiple systems for solo mining these frequently more profitable coins and rotate through them to build a portfolio of these coins just in case this change I'm seeing is going to turn into something. More and more, I'm beginning to think that there will be a battle of altcoins when BTC become's unprofitable for most when the reward halves. I think what I'm seeing is people selecting the next best coins in prep for halving. One of them will rise to the top.
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
I've been kind of re-working my profit strategy mainly in part because of the looming Bitcoin Reward Halving coming up in a few months.

I've been noticing on Coinwars, Bitcoin is pretty consistently -NOT- the most profitable. Bitcoin is usually 3rd or fourth most profitable, today its up to second with Peercoin being the most profitable and has been there for hours.

I know, its not uncommon for a coin to shoot up for 15 minutes, 30 minutes an hour, but then that coin will settle back near the bottom - some pump and dump stuff. But for the last couple weeks of looking at my profit strategy and Coinwars; the cryptocurrencies Mazacoin (MZC), Peercoin(PPC), eMark(DEM) and more recently SafronCoin SHA256 (SFR) have continually been rotating ABOVE Bitcoin.

Has anyone switched from Bitcoin to another cryptocurrency because Bitcoin is currently not the most profitable? Or are you mining Bitcoin in hopes of Bitcoin rising in price?

===

2) Bitcoin mining could become absolutely unprofitable to mine at home or even as a business.
3) People will switch from Bitcoin mining to other SHA-256 algo cryptocurrencies since, like now, Bitcoin is not the most profitable and people would like to try and break even for the equipment purchased.

Myself, I'm leaning towards shifting 1/2 my mining hashpower to an auto switching pool which will mine the most profitable coins at the moment, and keep the other half on Bitcoin - I have around 25TH to play with. I'll then be "investment mining" if BTC rises in value, I'll have some BTC stashed, if Bitcoin drops like a rock and other cryptocurrencies vie for being  "Bitcoin 2.0", I'll have some of the more active coins stashed for if they peak at a nice value. Then, after the reward halving, re-assess profitability mining as a whole.

On occasion, I mine some DGB or Emercoin. With DGB, sometimes i get stuck holding them to they rise again. But i have done ok with it. So if you need the $$ asap, DGB is not the way to go. For a short while, Emercoin was more profitable. I stopped mining it when it went below 20 cents and am just holding it now. Last i looked, it was close to 23 cents. Depending on difficulty, it might make more then BTC... but you gotta watch it closely- ie: doing the math often. Strange thing is that Coinwarz and What to Mine don't even list Emercoin and it's one of the coins that Microsoft has partnered with. I don't know if it will ever get as much demand as  Ethereum (ie: the other coin Microsoft partnered with), but it looks like it has potential.

In a nutshell, BTC is still my fave to mine with sha rigs. DGB and Emercoin have decent potential. I'm hoping that there's a couple other sha coins that survive -ie: so we can make $$ mining after the halving. But it seems to me that BTC is the coin for the long run. My crystal ball is not the best one. Smiley

EDIT: I'm guessing you know this. Poolpicker (http://poolpicker.eu/table?algo=sha-256 ) gives you an idea about which Multipools are the best. Zpool does well...but my hash rate goes down a bit compared to mining on my fave BTC pool. So you have to constantly check if it's gain over a regular pool offsets the loss in hashing power. It has done so in the past and may do so again.  Also, I agree with what the adaseb says about how multipools affect the price of a coin.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

===

Don't pay attention to Coinwarz, the other coins are usually profitable for like 1 hour of the day and only by a few %.

Multipools kill any extra profits from mining those coins.
Activity: 277

===

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
2 of my s7 are freezing  up - and I have tried everything but still the same - I have not opened it up yet due to warranty and want to send it back to BITMAIN for repairs. Does anyone know what is the procedures to send the units back. These units are bought new and still under warranty. Cheers!

Did you check for loose or dropped heat sinks inside?
If no, please check it by disassembling the rear fan, if you find defected heat sinks, take them out and don`t use again.
After you confirm the problem, please refer to https://enshop.bitmain.com/workOrderGuide.htm

Direct from there tech support.

Thanks wikkidtt - I will do the detailed investigation and follow the Bitmain guide.
Thats the first time i see this instructions before - thanks for this.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
2 of my s7 are freezing  up - and I have tried everything but still the same - I have not opened it up yet due to warranty and want to send it back to BITMAIN for repairs. Does anyone know what is the procedures to send the units back. These units are bought new and still under warranty. Cheers!

Did you check for loose or dropped heat sinks inside?
If no, please check it by disassembling the rear fan, if you find defected heat sinks, take them out and don`t use again.
After you confirm the problem, please refer to https://enshop.bitmain.com/workOrderGuide.htm

Direct from there tech support.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
How long shippment usually takes from Bitmain?

It took 5 days to deliver batch 9 to my place (Finland). The carrier was Fedex.

You got PM
^and^^, thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006
Mine for a Bit

about 7 days USA
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1710
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

It took 5 days to deliver batch 9 to my place (Finland). The carrier was Fedex.

Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

What is this?

There's no other way for them to compensate those who bought S7s in the first batch. You can't even sell your hardware half of your purchasing price.
Pages:
Jump to: