Pages:
Author

Topic: AntMinerS4 $1250 Bitmain's Official Partner - Official North America Distributor - page 4. (Read 68426 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
3D Printed!
New Price 0.55 BTC

Go Ninja Go!

Think you could shoot me tracking info for order #757? I would like to ensure I am home for the delivery.
Thanks mate!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
.614 BTC Per S1 - New Price
AntMiner S1  0.619 BTC
AntMiner S2   $3199 USD (price for this unit is in cash)

website updated yet?

oops...sometimes it does not save price when I hit save...website updated and my apologies.

.619 BTC Per S1.
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
AntMiner S1  0.619 BTC

website updated yet?
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
Ninja,

do you have S1's physically in stock in the U.S. or are orders made on your website being dropped shipped from China?

I think both, depending on his stock. My last unit was dropped shipped and Arrived this morning. I ordered Sunday night so either way, it's quick FREE shipping.

Ninjatech.org shows 800+ S1 units available currently and I remember Ninja posting awhile back stating he just got another shipment.

My last unit came from china (Friday), and I was crossing my fingers it was going to be shipped from him because I am in the same state. I think he sold out his personal collection that was being shipped "like new". Either way, you get your unit fairly quick.
3D Printed!
Ninja,

do you have S1's physically in stock in the U.S. or are orders made on your website being dropped shipped from China?

I think both, depending on his stock. My last unit was dropped shipped and Arrived this morning. I ordered Sunday night so either way, it's quick FREE shipping.

Ninjatech.org shows 800+ S1 units available currently and I remember Ninja posting awhile back stating he just got another shipment.
Ninja,

3D Printed!
Ninja,

Ninja ships from the US as he has them in stock. My last one shipped UPS from AZ  Grin
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Ninja,

AntMiner S1  0.619 BTC
Well shit.  I should of waited a week Sad
3D Printed!
Ninja, you sir, doth rocketh!

Just placed my 2nd order with plans for another in another week or so.

Thanks for the awesome service mate
New Price 0.63 BTC

and my suggestion for the cables is to try radio shack or frys electronics.  I do not have extras at the moment.  Sorry Sad
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Greater ninja I'm sadly looking for someone to sell me the two 8pin ribbons (connecting the hashing boards to the controller), as well  the 4pin ribbon which supplies power to the controller. Bitmain has lost the ones I sent back with the faulty s1 and refuses to send out new ones stating I never sent them, and refuses to sell me new ones telling me too buy from my local market. Please I paid almost a full bitcoin for this s1 a month and a half and has yet to work.
Price updated to 0.855 BTC / per S1 Unit.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja
Pages:
Jump to: