Pages:
Author

Topic: AntMinerS4 $1250 Bitmain's Official Partner - Official North America Distributor - page 9. (Read 68426 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
Just tried ordering the s2, dropped from checkout in the middle of ordering and disappeared from the website. pretty irritated with that.....

Hello Orders up to #573 Should be delivered by Thursday.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja

Good to know. I hope I'll get it Today/Tomorrow then.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I received my 2 Ants this morning from Greaterninja, even before a shipping notice or tracking number.

Ordered on March 18th.  That's 4 business days excluding the weekend.  Bitmain/Ninjatech, you guys rock!

Thank you Sir  Smiley   We really appreciate your business!

hi , i would like to follow up my order Order ID: #520 and Order ID: #518 Date Added: 20/03/2014.. status in your site is still processed

Hello Lasortech, it should have shipped out Saturday or yesterday.  I will try and get tracking for you tonight.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja
hello sir, do you have the tracking number? its already 7 days from the start of order.. nothing yet i receive even the tracking number...
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Just tried ordering the s2, dropped from checkout in the middle of ordering and disappeared from the website. pretty irritated with that.....

Hello Orders up to #573 Should be delivered by Thursday.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja
Activity: 9
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Guys we are having some issues with tracking numbers.  As far as shipments they should be delivered to you 4-5 Business Days after you order.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja

I received order #524 this afternoon.  Hashing away!  Thanks, Ninja.  Cheesy
Guys we are having some issues with tracking numbers.  As far as shipments they should be delivered to you 4-5 Business Days after you order.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja
legendary
Activity: 2212
I ordered on the 21st & have no shipping info either  Sad

Order # 551.

Thanks for looking into this  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1022
I'd fight Gandhi.
Just got mine from Order Day 3/20. That is Fast Shipping!!
Ordered mine on the 20th as well. Still haven't got a tracking number and it says "Processing".
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
Just got mine from Order Day 3/20. That is Fast Shipping!!
Hello , I would like to get the tracking number to Order ID: #545 made on March 21st. Thanks.

Hello Mr Gin,

I have yet to hear back from shipping.  3/21 units should have shipped 3/23 and will take 3 business days to arrive.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Hey GreaterNinja! Left you some trust/feedback for the 3 orders I did. Would love the same in return.

Also should be making another order really soon! Thank for all the hard work!

Thanks

PS- its David not Danny....lol
Activity: 99
-All Investment Has its Risks and Rewards-
Hello , I would like to get the tracking number to Order ID: #545 made on March 21st. Thanks.
My order is 516, I would appreciate tracking now so I know to be home Smiley

good rule of thumb is 4-5 business days after you order.  Or if weekends Sat + Sunday and + 3 BD after that.

Its a little hard with the new shipping setup.  But its the only way I can run a profitable business.  I really appreciate you guys supporting me and to hear the great comments is most appreciated.   Grin Grin

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja
Activity: 84
My order is 516, I would appreciate tracking now so I know to be home Smiley
Activity: 19
I just received #496  Grin   (2 ants)  Was ordered last Tues night, shipped Wed, and here today. Setting them up now. Thx again GN!!

Now if only I hadn't misplaced that confounded space-time discombobulator.....
Our price has lowered to 0.918 BTC per S1 Unit.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja
I received my 2 Ants this morning from Greaterninja, even before a shipping notice or tracking number.

Ordered on March 18th.  That's 4 business days excluding the weekend.  Bitmain/Ninjatech, you guys rock!

Thank you Sir  Smiley   We really appreciate your business!

hi , i would like to follow up my order Order ID: #520 and Order ID: #518 Date Added: 20/03/2014.. status in your site is still processed

Hello Lasortech, it should have shipped out Saturday or yesterday.  I will try and get tracking for you tonight.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja
Activity: 4
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥

Ordered on March 18th.  That's 4 business days excluding the weekend.  Bitmain/Ninjatech, you guys rock!
All 3/18 units have been shipped out.  it appears they are clearing customs and have arrived in Anchorage, AK.  If you guys need tracking I can provide it.  All 3/19 units should have been shipped out by now as well.  3/20 units May ship out on Saturday...not sure yet.

Very Respectfully,

GN

Did the 3/20 orders ship out yesterday, btw?

I think they would of said something if they did ship out, I'm guessing Monday ship date.

Hi if all went right 3/20 orders should have shipped on Saturday.  however I have not received tracking from Shipping.
On the other hand we do not have control boards on hand to give out.
V/R,

GN
Pages:
Jump to: