Pages:
Author

Topic: AntMinerS4 $1250 Bitmain's Official Partner - Official North America Distributor - page 10. (Read 68426 times)

Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Hi
Do you by chance have any extra control boards in stock?

Thanks

For S1
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
All 3/18 units have been shipped out.  it appears they are clearing customs and have arrived in Anchorage, AK.  If you guys need tracking I can provide it.  All 3/19 units should have been shipped out by now as well.  3/20 units May ship out on Saturday...not sure yet.

Very Respectfully,

GN

Did the 3/20 orders ship out yesterday, btw?

I think they would of said something if they did ship out, I'm guessing Monday ship date.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
All 3/18 units have been shipped out.  it appears they are clearing customs and have arrived in Anchorage, AK.  If you guys need tracking I can provide it.  All 3/19 units should have been shipped out by now as well.  3/20 units May ship out on Saturday...not sure yet.

Very Respectfully,

GN

Did the 3/20 orders ship out yesterday, btw?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
S1 Unit Price has been lowered to 0.938 BTC  , Buy them UP!!

Nice, just ordered!

Buy them up Folks!   Delivery is approximately 3-5 Business Days!! Free Shipping WorldWide!
Activity: 322
S1 Unit Price has been lowered to 0.938 BTC  , Buy them UP!!

Nice, just ordered!

Very Respectfully,

GN
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
Order is placed, looking forward to it  Grin

I plan on ordering tonight, do you have these in stock? I know there has been a backlog.  A accurate ETA for delivery would be much appreciated.

I ordered one yesterday and Ninja told me they ship out within 48 hours and will arrive between 2 to 3 business days.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Hi Greaterninja,

Just checking in to see if my orders have shipped already, Order #498.

Thanks for your continued great service.

Chuck
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

I plan on ordering tonight, do you have these in stock? I know there has been a backlog.  A accurate ETA for delivery would be much appreciated.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
And I just ordered mine last night too....
I hope mine ships out today.
S1 = .988 BTC each, S2 = $3599 in BTC.

Buy them now guys!!

Are you guys affected by the blockchain.info outage like the official Bitmain site or do you have your own stock of these you're selling from?

Hello ionux,

We have blockchain and Coinbase wallets.   Right now our primary exchange is Coinbase as there have been issues with blockchain.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja

Buy them now guys!!

Are you guys affected by the blockchain.info outage like the official Bitmain site or do you have your own stock of these you're selling from?

Buy them now guys!!
Activity: 267
It seems odd to me that the 1TH/s miner is priced at approx 6 btc, for a pre-order to April 10th, when for the same amount you could get 6 Antminer S1, with a higher total hashrate, for the same price, shipped from stock. Shouldn't there be a price incentive for the newer pre-order stuff?

Hello Todamont,

The new miner has more chips.  So it has the potential for a higher overclock OR much less power draw.

That is where the profitability will come from.

V/R,

GreaterNinja

Or... they're just new and they are taking advantage of pent up demand?
It seems odd to me that the 1TH/s miner is priced at approx 6 btc, for a pre-order to April 10th, when for the same amount you could get 6 Antminer S1, with a higher total hashrate, for the same price, shipped from stock. Shouldn't there be a price incentive for the newer pre-order stuff?

Hello Todamont,

The new miner has more chips.  So it has the potential for a higher overclock OR much less power draw.

That is where the profitability will come from.

V/R,

GreaterNinja
Activity: 604
Merit: 273

Activity: 156
Cryptocurrency Rules man!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Hey greaterninja, please check your PM when you get a chance.  TIA Chuck.
Pages:
Jump to: